Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
BUSH : "take down the settlements"
    #1751404 - 07/26/03 07:21 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I never thought I would say this but I am glad when bush met with the palestine PM he said Israel MUST take down the settlements

when Bush said before he wanted to fight extremism I thought he only meant Islamic, but I have to say good on him for fighting the Jewish kind as well, I still hate Bush with a passion, but I almost feel like satan is making a deal, you know(even though I dont belive in satan) but even if it takes Bush to get this done then so be it

and Bush want Israel to take down their wall to which is good as well

Zionism is a SICK fucking warping of REAL religon ! just as bad if not worse in some places of the world , as Islamic warping of religon, both preach hatred , but no one (the media) pays any notice to ZIONIST terrorism, at its REAL terror, the women in green for example, HUNT palestians

The reason Zionism isnt talked about "I think" is because even alot of Christians are Zionist, they think once the Palestians are gone...........get this............JESUS WILL RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

and they give lobby the US government all the time to do more for Israel, even some know of Jewish zionist, but many are shocked to know why christians are in on this hatred

and as for ME and my VEIW, I remember being called anti-jewish by some small minded people, so I will state right here , I like JEWS, I like jadaism, what I dont like is terror in the form of religon!!!

real judaism is kinda like Taoism hinduism and budism all of which I consider cool

www.jewsNOTzionists.org

Salom Sala Peace (jewish, palestian, engligh)

Psilocybeing

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: BUSH : "take down the settlements" [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1753072 - 07/27/03 01:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

One of the main reason you don't hear about Zionists is because they have tendency to pay off news agency's and have very strong political influence around the world..

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: BUSH : "take down the settlements" [Re: Bhairabas]
    #1753202 - 07/27/03 02:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I support Israel, but I it is time for them to put up or shut up. If they blow this over settlements we should stop supporting them. They have done a lot so far to make this work, but it is going to take more. Hopefully Sharon can get his cabinet to do what is necessary. This Abbas guy seems like the real deal finally. If the world can just get rid of Arafat at some point there may finally be a chance for peace.

Jump to top Pages: 1