Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Anonymous

this picture...
    #1751253 - 07/26/03 05:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

just what does he think he's doing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: this picture... [Re: ]
    #1751255 - 07/26/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

If that is indeed a real picture, then that's pretty damn sad.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #1751258 - 07/26/03 05:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
    #1751262 - 07/26/03 06:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Somebody probably just handed the flag to him and asked him to autograph it...

It's still shocking though. So much could be said on such a picture... "America... my precioussss!"

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1751270 - 07/26/03 06:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

not only is he defacing the flag, but he's gotta be a real pretentious asshole to put HIS NAME on the American flag! who the fuck does he think he is? no respect.
I betcha he doesn't even know that what he did was completely inappropriate. he really doesn't have a clue.

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Re: this picture... [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1751297 - 07/26/03 06:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:
not only is he defacing the flag, but he's gotta be a real pretentious asshole to put HIS NAME on the American flag! who the fuck does he think he is? no respect.
I betcha he doesn't even know that what he did was completely inappropriate. he really doesn't have a clue.

Imagine! He doesn't have a clue about something so simple, yet he's the man controlling the most powerful country on Earth...

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: this picture... [Re: Meph]
    #1751392 - 07/26/03 07:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

the flag upside down is either a sign of distress at sea OR Disrespect

and I would like to fly it , maybe on a shirt(little american flag patch) upside down!

for 2 reasons I am showing the "distress" of americans fucked over by their own government (drug war) and disrespect for their actions around the world,

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: this picture... [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1751429 - 07/26/03 07:34 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

That picture really saddens me.  :frown: 

Invisiblewingnutx

#1751452 - 07/26/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

just what does he think he's doing?

Fucking up a flag.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#1751471 - 07/26/03 07:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

He's either very disprespectful or Stupid, I choose both.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: this picture... [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #1751474 - 07/26/03 07:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

its like Hitler signing bibles...

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1751879 - 07/26/03 10:59 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: this picture... [Re: Learyfan]
    #1752217 - 07/27/03 01:22 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Its funny. that flag represents what true america is about. The quest for total self freedom. That is why we defied the british. Our founding fathers believed in personal freedom. We hardly have personal freedom. We are still controlled by other humans, for no good reason. If someone wants to smoke pot, legally they cannot. For what reason? No good reason at all. The government has drifted from the original dream of america. Do people forget that we rebelled against britain? An act that can be compared to people growing mushrooms and pot in their homes illegally. One day it will be legal to grow pot and mushrooms, but now it considered a crime. Punishible by prison. But why? Who are they "protecting"? there is no body. We all need to stop being the governments bitch and stand up and say, fuck you government! Im going to smoke pot, grow pot, and grow mushrooms in my goddamn house! If everyone starts to stand up for there rights, things will change.

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: this picture... [Re: psikooz]
    #1752412 - 07/27/03 04:00 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

4 out of 5 of the "intolerable acts" that birthed your nation have been repeated by free trade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shouldnt it be
ameri...............wa?

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: this picture... [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1752630 - 07/27/03 08:56 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

which 4 may i ask?

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #1753024 - 07/27/03 01:03 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ahh yess Bushy you really are a fucking moron.. The worst thing about it is people actually think he's the one running the country right now.. Who's worse the moron.. Or the people who follow the moron???

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: this picture... [Re: Bhairabas]
    #1753061 - 07/27/03 01:26 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Bhairabas writes:

The worst thing about it is people actually think he's the one running the country right now..

Two questions --

1) Who is the one who is really running the country right now?

2) Who was the one who was really running the country from 1992 to 2000?

pinky

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: this picture... [Re: Phred]
    #1753210 - 07/27/03 02:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

First off to all of you Canucks, this doesn't concern you. It is not your flag, it is ours. Secondly, a lot of you are hypocrites. If some liberal jerk off burned a flag you wouldn't give a fuck.

I think it is wrong, but I am not going to freak out about it. It is a little miniature flag, and if it means more to the owner to have the President sign it, then it is fine with me. The person asked him to sign it obviously so it was not disrespectful to them, and I am sure they have it displayed or something as a sign of respect for the country and the President.

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Re: this picture... [Re: Phred]
    #1753216 - 07/27/03 02:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The reptilian God control us by sending psychic commands to our brains during our sleep, using moonwaves.

--------------------

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: this picture... [Re: Meph]
    #1753228 - 07/27/03 02:37 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

shakta: First off to all of you Canucks, this doesn't concern you. It is not your flag, it is ours. Secondly, a lot of you are hypocrites. If some liberal jerk off burned a flag you wouldn't give a fuck.

you're such a fuckin typical american stereotype. This is a multinational political forum, if you dont like other people's input, then go to a forum that only has american posters.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: this picture... [Re: shakta]
    #1753248 - 07/27/03 02:43 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Secondly, a lot of you are hypocrites. If some liberal jerk off burned a flag you wouldn't give a fuck.

True enough.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: this picture... [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1753252 - 07/27/03 02:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Whatever. I was just making the point that it is not your flag. It is just an opportunity for all of you to bash on Bush some more. I can disagree with what you say all I want, and I can tell you it doesn't concern you all I want to. You are free to tell me I am wrong as well.

I am an American stereotype. Why, because I don't think MY President signing MY flag doesn't have anything to do with Canadians? I have no problem with Canada. Three of my favorite things come from the country. Namely hockey, Molson, and Rush! I am not anti-Canadian at all, I just find it funny when liberal Canadians act offended when MY President signs a mini version of MY flag for one of MY countrymen that is all.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1753309 - 07/27/03 03:00 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"It is just an opportunity for all of you to bash on Bush some more"

so what? Ill bash Bush until his head caves in if i want to. My point is that this is a multi-national forum, so you should expect canadians to voice their opinion. And if you dont want to see that opinion voiced, then go to a forum with no canadians. If we were talking about the canadian flag, I wouldnt give a fuck if you voiced your opinion, even though it would be MY(????) flag.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1753328 - 07/27/03 03:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

While your point on everyones opinion is accurate, his point that few who bash Bush for doing so, would be completely silent had a protester or the like done so is equally accurate.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753335 - 07/27/03 03:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

atomikfunksoldier said:
"It is just an opportunity for all of you to bash on Bush some more"

so what? Ill bash Bush until his head caves in if i want to. My point is that this is a multi-national forum, so you should expect canadians to voice their opinion. And if you dont want to see that opinion voiced, then go to a forum with no canadians. If we were talking about the canadian flag, I wouldnt give a fuck if you voiced your opinion, even though it would be MY(????) flag.

Like I said, you are entitled to your opinion, and free to voice it here. I was just saying it is not your flag so it doesn't really concern you. I am not saying you can't post on this thread or anything. Pull the wad out forming in your ass crack.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Re: this picture... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1753342 - 07/27/03 03:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

surely you hold the president to a higher standard than some flag burning hippe?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1753346 - 07/27/03 03:15 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

He's human, the same as the hippy.

I think Bush signing that flag is as sad as a flag being burned.

--------------------

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1753347 - 07/27/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

shakta:"I was just saying it is not your flag so it doesn't really concern you."

so....by that logic, anything political that isnt directly related to your nationality doesnt concern you? thats very ethno-centric dont cha' think?>

but i guess it fits into the american mentality perfectly. "Its not american, i dont care" or "They arent american, they dont matter".

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753351 - 07/27/03 03:18 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:
surely you hold the president to a higher standard than some flag burning hippe?

Sure. Like I said, I think he was wrong to do it, but I don't think he should be impeached for it or anything. It was a mistake to be sure, but what does it really matter? I just get tired of everyone bashing the President over every little thing, that is all. It gets me aggitated, and I reply with my aggitation sometimes.

Maybe it is because I am not used to extremists. I am more of a centrist than anything. Extremists on either side irritate me greatly. That is one reason why I like guys like Bush and Lieberman. Bush tends to be a little more conservative than I like, but Gore would of been way more liberal than I like as well. I think someone like Lieberman would make a great President. Sorry to get off topic.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1753352 - 07/27/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yeah it's pretty fucking sad. but the president isn't defacing the flag to make a political statement or anything. he's doing it because he just doesn't know better. that's so much sadder than protesters burning flags...

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753358 - 07/27/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

atomikfunksoldier said:
shakta:"I was just saying it is not your flag so it doesn't really concern you."

so....by that logic, anything political that isnt directly related to your nationality doesnt concern you? thats very ethno-centric dont cha' think?>

but i guess it fits into the american mentality perfectly. "Its not american, i dont care" or "They arent american, they dont matter".

Alright. That is just bullshit. I care about the rest of the world. If I didn't I wouldn't post in this type of forum at all. Do I think I live in the greatest country in the world? Sure. I think a lot of people in other countries feel the same way, it is natural.

Secondly, this is not much of a political issue to me really. A world leader righting his name on a miniature flag does not seem to have far reaching implications for world politics does it?

Also, since the US probably has more diversity than anyone among it's citizens, how is that ehnocentric? I didn't say it really only concerned whities, I said it was of concern to Americans. Sorry to get you all stirred up I was just making a point.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1753359 - 07/27/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

shakta:I just get tired of everyone bashing the President over every little thing, that is all. It gets me aggitated, and I reply with my aggitation sometimes.

is it just me, or do some americans view their president in way that could be described as a "personality cult"? hes just a politician, a very stupid one. Why do you care so much if people criticize him?

coming from a canadian viewpoint, we dont put our politicians on pedestals and worship them like americans tend to do, so...whats the motivation for all this un-deserved reverence? I mean, i could understand it if Bush was a good, intelligent and honourable politician, but he isnt. He sucks.

--------------------

Edited by atomikfunksoldier (07/27/03 03:26 PM)

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753360 - 07/27/03 03:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:
yeah it's pretty fucking sad. but the president isn't defacing the flag to make a political statement or anything. he's doing it because he just doesn't know better. that's so much sadder than protesters burning flags...

I disagree completely. It is the spirit of the act that makes it far less to me.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1753365 - 07/27/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

sorry I used ethnocentric for lack of a better word, maybe americo-centric would be more fitting.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1753369 - 07/27/03 03:27 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Sad yes? No more so in my opinion.

He was probably signing a bunch of stuff and taht was handed to him. He should have not signed it but I'd be surprised if he deliberately did so.

And that's why it's not as sad.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753373 - 07/27/03 03:29 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

atomikfunksoldier said:
shakta:I just get tired of everyone bashing the President over every little thing, that is all. It gets me aggitated, and I reply with my aggitation sometimes.

is it just me, or do some americans view their president in way that could be described as a "personality cult"? hes just a politician, a very stupid one. Why do you care so much is people criticize him?

coming from a canadian viewpoint, we dont put our politicians on pedestals and worship them like americans tend to do, so...whats the motivation for all this un-deserved reverence? I mean, i could understand it if Bush was a good, intelligent and honourable politician, but he isnt. He sucks.

That is your opinion of him, not mine, so it doesn't really matter. Maybe if you had leaders that actually did something once in a while you would understand. BTW, calling him stupid is pretty ignorant. He is not stupid. He may be a bit country, but that does not make him a retard. He did graduate from Yale after all, and got elected to argueably the most powerful position in the world.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753377 - 07/27/03 03:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

atomikfunksoldier said:
sorry I used ethnocentric for lack of a better word, maybe americo-centric would be more fitting.

How about patriotism then? I love my country, do you love yours?

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1753382 - 07/27/03 03:31 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I just get tired of everyone bashing the President over every little thing,

Yeah like defacing the flag, allowing 9-11 to happen, choking on a pretzel, starting an unjust war and making up words during speeches.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753387 - 07/27/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well in your world I guess those would be valid points. Since I have not crossed over to your dimension, I mean dementia yet I would not know. :evil: 

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1753389 - 07/27/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

shakta: Maybe if you had leaders that actually did something once in a while you would understand

whats your definition of "did something", does that mean...invading other countries? because...what else has bush done?

well, the liberals have legalized same sex-marriages, and they are decriminalizing marijuana....

but they arent bombing people and letting hundreds of their soldiers die...so...i guess they arent "doing something".

Im just curious, whats it like to live in a bubble? Bush is very very stupid, if you cant see that....well...do I have to say it?

ooooh...he graduated from Yale!!! im sure thats really hard to do when you're filthy rich and your daddy is the head of the CIA

WOW!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Edited by atomikfunksoldier (07/27/03 03:38 PM)

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1753393 - 07/27/03 03:37 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

shakta: How about patriotism then? I love my country, do you love yours?

yes, I love canada, it is beautiful, your point?

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753407 - 07/27/03 03:45 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You still have to pass the classes dude. It doesn't matter though, since I am not going to change your mind and you are not going to change mine. As far as your leaders go, I was being fececious. If you have not had any leaders to respect in your history, that is your problem. I tend to think that is not the case. I am sure Canada has had some fine leaders. I don't really see how same sex marriages or decriminalization of marijuana has any affect on the rest of the world though. I would totally support these things here in the states, but unfortunately most of our citizens don't. Hopefully in the future they will.

As far as Bush doing something goes, he has and is doing plenty. The situation in Israel seems to be coming along, hundreds of terrorists are not able to carry out their plots now, how about the AIDS package we are working on for Africa? This country gives away more money and aid to the rest of the world than anyone else.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753409 - 07/27/03 03:46 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

atomikfunksoldier said:
shakta: How about patriotism then? I love my country, do you love yours?

yes, I love canada, it is beautiful, your point?

My point is that you have seem to have a problem with Americans loving their country and thinking it is great. I am glad you love your country. Canada is a great country. So is America IMO. That is all.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1753410 - 07/27/03 03:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't expect everyone to know flag etiquette, but it's something I expect the president to be aware of. and I don't care if he was signing a bunch of stuff and someone just handed him a flag. that's no excuse for what he did.

I'm sure he means well, but he's too prone to doing/saying stupid things. he makes it too easy for people to bash him

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1753416 - 07/27/03 03:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've said all through this discussion it was a foolish thing, what more do you want?

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753421 - 07/27/03 03:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I think it was foolish thing to do as well.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1753425 - 07/27/03 03:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I'm sure he means well

Shit.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1753446 - 07/27/03 03:56 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I've said all through this discussion it was a foolish thing, what more do you want?

nothing. it just sounded like you were making excuses for him .. but nevermind.

I guess I'm just responding to "don't bash Bush over every little thing". I think we've always given presidents a hard time for little things they do wrong.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1753452 - 07/27/03 03:59 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Learyfan, what I meant was he didn't mean to deface the flag. he was just signing things and he didn't know better. still inexcusable though.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753467 - 07/27/03 04:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:

nothing. it just sounded like you were making excuses for him .. but nevermind.

I guess I'm just responding to "don't bash Bush over every little thing". I think we've always given presidents a hard time for little things they do wrong.

True enough. I think the opposing side to every President has done this, and I am sure it will continue forever.

Anonymous

#1753475 - 07/27/03 04:09 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i always thought flag burning was part of free speach or something.

like 'hey im expressing my extreme hatred for our government by burning this flag.'

g dub is just defacing it without meaning.

i find it kinda egotistical, myself. but whatever

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753480 - 07/27/03 04:11 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

immaculate said:
i always thought flag burning was part of free speach or something.

like 'hey im expressing my extreme hatred for our government by burning this flag.'

g dub is just defacing it without meaning.

i find it kinda egotistical, myself. but whatever

You have the right to burn the flag all you want. I personally finding it disgusting because the flag represents all of us, not just the government. I don't think he did it to be egotistical though.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1755494 - 07/28/03 08:06 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I did not know this.....

TITLE 4 > CHAPTER 1 > Sec. 10. Prev
Sec. 10. - Modification of rules and customs by President

Any rule or custom pertaining to the display of the flag of the United States of America, set forth herein, may be altered, modified, or repealed, or additional rules with respect thereto may be prescribed, by the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States, whenever he deems it to be appropriate or desirable; and any such alteration or additional rule shall be set forth in a proclamation

Link

It probably was something he didn't know either. Still a stupid move on his part.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1755502 - 07/28/03 08:09 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

who cares? So he signs a flag, big deal. It's cloth. It's not sacred.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: this picture... [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1755506 - 07/28/03 08:11 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Innvertigo said:
who cares? So he signs a flag, big deal. It's cloth. It's not sacred.

I care. It was a stupid move on his part.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1755542 - 07/28/03 08:27 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

it may have been stupid but what i meant is that why are people concerned about this when there are people burning and whiping their asses with the flag and nothing is ever said, or at least they say that they have a right to do so. I don't believe in Flag etiquite(sp) even though i fly one at my house. I will say that the president should be held to a higher standard but why would Bush opponants care wether or not he defaces the flag when there are tons of them same people doing it everyday?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1755549 - 07/28/03 08:30 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I will say that the president should be held to a higher standard but why would Bush opponants care wether or not he defaces the flag when there are tons of them same people doing it everyday?

Now that I agree with.

Just hypocrites I guess.

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #1755924 - 07/28/03 11:24 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"True enough. I think the opposing side to every President has done this, and I am sure it will continue forever"

I bag bush a lot, but I bagged clinton when he was in office, too (though these days I miss him)

distrusting whoever is in power is the American way.

Invisiblewingnutx

#1755938 - 07/28/03 11:28 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Bush has been getting beat up a lot for this on conservative websites.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: this picture... [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1756078 - 07/28/03 12:11 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It's helpful to most if you actually respond to the person who made the statement you are responding to. Either that or mention their name at the beginning of your response.

I'm guessing you use the piece 'o' crap quick response.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1756084 - 07/28/03 12:14 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:

Oh, don't be so hard on him, its not his fault he didn't know... :rolleyes:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: this picture... [Re: psikooz]
    #1756090 - 07/28/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

psikooz said:
Its funny. that flag represents what true america is about. The quest for total self freedom. That is why we defied the british. Our founding fathers believed in personal freedom. We hardly have personal freedom. We are still controlled by other humans, for no good reason. If someone wants to smoke pot, legally they cannot. For what reason? No good reason at all. The government has drifted from the original dream of america. Do people forget that we rebelled against britain? An act that can be compared to people growing mushrooms and pot in their homes illegally. One day it will be legal to grow pot and mushrooms, but now it considered a crime. Punishible by prison. But why? Who are they "protecting"? there is no body. We all need to stop being the governments bitch and stand up and say, fuck you government! Im going to smoke pot, grow pot, and grow mushrooms in my goddamn house! If everyone starts to stand up for there rights, things will change.

Too true!, i totally agree 100%....now you go first. :wink:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756112 - 07/28/03 12:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I agree with shatka that while an excellent excuse to bash on bush, he really didn't have malicious intent or anything....prolly just did it, without really thinking about it....kinda like the whole war on terror thing.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: this picture... [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1756143 - 07/28/03 12:34 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
I agree with shatka that while an excellent excuse to bash on bush, he really didn't have malicious intent or anything....prolly just did it, without really thinking about it....kinda like the whole war on terror thing. 

Yeah, those planes crashing into our buildings were no reason to do anything. We should have just taken it, and maybe the rest of them would have left us alone. :rolleyes:

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756196 - 07/28/03 12:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Brilliant!  Lead by example...what a concept, and here america was almost the bigger man, glad to see they confirm thier reputation by using it as an excuse to hunt down evil.....or as it turns out, thier best interests. :smirk:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756201 - 07/28/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

What about the delayed scrambling times?...the penta lawn?...or do thinking of these things contradict the "facts"?

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756202 - 07/28/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
Brilliant!  Lead by example...what a concept, and here america was almost the bigger man, glad to see they confirm thier reputation by using it as an excuse to hunt down evil.....or as it turns out, thier best interests. :smirk: 

You win the prize for dumbest post of the day. It is easy to criticize though, when you are not being attacked.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756221 - 07/28/03 01:02 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, it would cost alot more to tighten security, or have it work as it was supposed to, rather than declare an enemy that can never die (terror, evil) and then spend billions on foreign wars to help totally unrelated people aslo deal with the terror.....while conveniantly establishing a presence.

Face it, america should have taken it like a man instead of a spoiled 3 year old. Sure people died, and damage was done, but its not like even the one city was decimated...only a small part. You truly feel threatened by that?!.. mabye im not watching enough CNN.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Edited by Azmodeus (07/28/03 01:03 PM)

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756242 - 07/28/03 01:09 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You can go fuck yourself with that statement. What do you mean it's not like the whole city was decimated? I thought you were an alright guy, but you are obviously an idiot that has no respect for human life. FYI, that is what Osama thought we would do. He thought we would just take it. We instead decided to try to make the world a better place by killing and imprisoning those that want to kill anyone that is not just like them. God forbid anything like this ever happen in Vancouver, but if it did I bet you would see things differently. I know I wouldn't tell you to just take it, because only 3000 of your people, and the two largest buildings in your country were destroyed.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1756269 - 07/28/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I think you're taking what he said the wrong way.

Yeah,it was a big fuckin' deal,but it was still a dozen people in a single act that did the deed. It's funny how you didn't hear shit about terrorism for years,then all of a sudden everyone and their mother is a terrorist overnight.Almost everyone I knew just wanted revenge "blow the whole country up,women and children and all". Anybody who doesn't say our retaliatory attacks weren't warm blooded is an idiot.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Invisiblewingnutx

#1756276 - 07/28/03 01:22 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Reactive security is fairly useless against determined terrorists, unless you want to live in a police state. You have to put up a good offense.

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: this picture... [Re: monoamine]
    #1756287 - 07/28/03 01:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

It's funny how you didn't hear shit about terrorism for years

The trade center took 2 attemps to bring down, 2 embassies were blown up with heavy civilian casualties, one ship and one barracks were attacked. All this was Al Queda. They had been attacking us fairly steadily for most of a decade.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1756296 - 07/28/03 01:27 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

It's funny how you didn't hear shit about terrorism for years

To be more accurate, YOU may not have heard, some of us actually listened.

--------------------

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

#1756341 - 07/28/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I meant on a large scale.Obviously,there were isolated incidents,but as far as the mainstream media,it wasn't talked about much. I thought that was implied,but if you want me to spell it out for you I can.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1756346 - 07/28/03 01:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Since your implied statements seem to constantly come up short, perhaps that would be best.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756347 - 07/28/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shakta said:
God forbid anything like this ever happen in Vancouver, but if it did I bet you would see things differently.

You know your right...i probably would. Then i would have no mind to believe anything other than what is blasted into my head from the media, and the government, who would then play on that emotion until the war on terror, becomes a sham having nothing to do with the attack or the victims it claimed, all the while destoying my rights, so that it can never happen again.
I see where your coming from, but there is the other side of the story....can you not see the resemblance between the war on drugs and the war on terror? Can you not see how both wars will never defeat the enemy? Can you recognise the business that is war?, and jails? and cheap labour? Put your emotions that are being manipulated away, and SEE....

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756371 - 07/28/03 01:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I personally don't see much of a similarity between the two at all. How is the war on terror infringing on your rights by the way? I think the war on terror is much more doable than the WOD. A large portion of the world's inhabitants are not terrorists, while a large portion are drug users.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756377 - 07/28/03 01:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

and the war on "evil"?....hows that coming along?...are you 20% done, or was it more like 23.5%? :smirk:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblewingnutx

#1756386 - 07/28/03 01:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

as far as the mainstream media,it wasn't talked about much.

Except for CNN, NPR, FOX, MSNBC, and the major broadcast networks. Oh, and any major newspaper and magazine.

You may not have been paying attention, but it has always been news.

Clinton addressing the nation to announce retaliatory missile strikes against Al Queda were pretty big news. It was even bigger when an intelligence failure led to one of his targets being an aspirin factory in the Sudan. Surely you saw that one on tv or read about it.

It has always been there, and was always news, we just never did anything substantial about it. We let it go, and it festered and grew.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756396 - 07/28/03 01:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
and the war on "evil"?....hows that coming along?...are you 20% done, or was it more like 23.5%? :smirk: 

Well if we had a war on evil going I would let you know. So you don't think terrorists are evil?

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756433 - 07/28/03 02:06 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, terrorists are 'evil', and 'evil' is a subjective term. They are 'heroes' of alah to some. My point is that this war can go on indefinately because there will always be 'evil' terrorists out there regardless of reality or intention. This war is great because its an enemy with no name....no face....they can target pretty much anybody.
You remember teh 'axis of evil' don't you?

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblewingnutx

#1756446 - 07/28/03 02:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You can defeat them as an organization and render them far less harmless.

We still have nazis, and it is impossible to eradicate ideology through force of arms. We did, however, render them infinitely less harmfull than when they had their own state.

Al Queda had their own state, now they don't. Their backers are either quitting them or falling. Since their infrastructure in Afghanistan was smashed, they haven't been able to project power outside their own backyard. They've tried, but have failed, in every attack on European soil, and haven't worked up to trying the US again.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756449 - 07/28/03 02:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yes I do remember the axis of evil, and it isn't an axis anymore. I don't think that helps your argument to much. :wink:

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756475 - 07/28/03 02:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

But canada has decriminalised pot!....pot aka drugs support terrorism, so if it were in americas best interests we could be evil too. I see where both you and wingtux are coming from, and it may be best that saddam is gone, but assume america comes to rule the world....would it really change at all? Mabye your leaders are the biggest threat of all...what if they are the ones who end up pushing the button? I just can't believe a country can truly believe they are more moral than another and knows whats "best".(mabye for themselves)

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756518 - 07/28/03 02:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well when we decide to actually take over a country and make it New America I will get back to you, until then I think it is safe to say that we are better than Saddam or the Taliban. We don't murder thousands of our own people on a regular basis. If you are trying to argue that Saddam was a good guy as far as the Iraqis and their morals were concerned you are not going to win that argument.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756529 - 07/28/03 02:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shakta said:
Well when we decide to actually take over a country and make it New America I will get back to you, until then I think it is safe to say that we are better than Saddam or the Taliban.

Well we can both agree america appears better than saddam and the taliban. :wink:

Quote:

shakta said:
We don't murder thousands of our own people on a regular basis. If you are trying to argue that Saddam was a good guy as far as the Iraqis and their morals were concerned you are not going to win that argument. 

Ha!...im smarter than to argue that...
But really, it probably was better for the iraqis best interests, at least on a material level.  We'll see how westernisation effects them, but invasihon or not westernisation is happening all over the globe.

Morality really has nothing to do with it, as it doesn't matter in the end, still we have yet to see how computers, and other new technologies will effect us in our daily lives, and this technology is still growing at a rate that can't continue for long.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756533 - 07/28/03 02:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

One thing I forgot to add about your pot example. I think it is safe to say that Canadiens grow the pot that you are consuming. Unless the Canadien government starts buying truckloads of pot from Osama you don't have anything to worry about. The only way buying drugs supports terror is if the source of the drug is a terrorist organization, like the heroine produced in Afghanistan was for example.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756548 - 07/28/03 02:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I know that, i had in mind that commercial which implies drugs and terrorism are the same stuff. :tongue:
Just because its not true doesn't mean it won't be passed off as truth.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756561 - 07/28/03 02:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think you have to worry about Bush attacking Canada anytime soon. The decriminalization will probably affect how easy it is to cross the border though. This is unfortunate, but our government is still fighting the WOD as you know. This is not a partisan issue either. Almost all of our politicians believe in it.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756588 - 07/28/03 03:00 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I believe canda would have decriminalised it and made a fortune, had not the americans made sure we would loose alot more through business dealings.

Anyway i wasn't worried about america invading canada, more of trying to show how we could be tied to terrorism, and thus targeted in the future....like just about any other country in existance.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblewingnutx

#1756605 - 07/28/03 03:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

you have to admit that's a hell of a stretch.

And yes, the whole pot-promotes-terrorism thing is dumb. Any blackmarket funds illicit enterprises, from pot to untaxed honey. It's a ploy by WOD proponents, nothing more.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756621 - 07/28/03 03:15 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Two things.

1. How would Canada make anything off decriminalization? It is still illegal. Unless the government is growing and distributing it or taxing it you are not making money off of it. You would probably save money on incarceration costs and things like that though.

2. My point is we are not going to attack a country unless they are seen as a legitamite threat. Iraq was seen as a threat by most of the world. We and the rest of the coalition were the only ones willing to take out the threat. It isn't like we were alone in this either. That is besides the point though. The point is, you came up with a ludicrous scenario, and said we would attack your country for it. We have not attackes a country that has not been a supporter of terrorists to date. I did not say Al Qeada either, I said terrorists.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Re: this picture... [Re: wingnutx]
    #1756637 - 07/28/03 03:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

And even if weed did fund terrorism,why would I be responsible for that? I don't control what others do with the money I purchase goods with. It's kind of like saying if I purchased a car from you,and you took that money and bought a knife and murdered someone,I'm partly responsible for murder.

Anybody who supports the WOD is a fucking moron or it serves their own self interests.

--------------------
Douglas Adams

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1756649 - 07/28/03 03:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Does your feelings on that hold true for any legally made and sold product?

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756653 - 07/28/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shakta said:
Two things.

1. How would Canada make anything off decriminalization? It is still illegal. Unless the government is growing and distributing it or taxing it you are not making money off of it. You would probably save money on incarceration costs and things like that though.

They won't thats why it was a stupid decision made by intimidated politians. They SHOULD have legalised it, then we could make hemp paper, clothes, have an great tourism industry, americans would visit. We never legalised because of america, but im more pissed at our polititians, because they're the ones who tucked thier tails instead of serving our countries best interests.

Quote:

shakta said:2. My point is we are not going to attack a country unless they are seen as a legitamite threat.

Then america needs glasses, because the reality was iraq was no threat.

Quote:

shakta said:The point is, you came up with a ludicrous scenario, and said we would attack your country for it. We have not attackes a country that has not been a supporter of terrorists to date. I did not say Al Qeada either, I said terrorists.

Your government said drugs support terrorism. Canada has decriminalised a said drug, so america could tie them to terrorist activity. You miss my points completely...
Im not arguing for anything other than the untrustworthyness of people in power, and thier inevitability to lie and abuse thier positions...

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

#1756661 - 07/28/03 03:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Could you rephrase that Luv?I'm not sure what you're getting at.

--------------------
Douglas Adams

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1756670 - 07/28/03 03:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

OK. I'm asking this.... if someone sells a legally made and sold product to another, and the buyer uses that product to commit a crime, is the seller in any way responsible for the act of the buyer?

--------------------

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

#1756679 - 07/28/03 03:36 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Off the top of my head,in most cases,no.

--------------------
Douglas Adams

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1756682 - 07/28/03 03:37 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

In what case would you hold a seller of a legally made and sold product to be responsible for the actions of the buyer?

--------------------

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

#1756710 - 07/28/03 03:46 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

That's why I said "off the top of my head",because their might be some exceptions I just can't think of right now.

OK, a scenario.A gun dealer sells a gun to someone that has the clear intent of using that gun to illegally harm someone. Would that be legal? I have a fairly poor understanding of gun laws.Anyway, I think the dealer should be held partly responsible.

--------------------
Douglas Adams

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756712 - 07/28/03 03:46 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Can't you just say your point?...the suspence is killin me! :tongue2:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblewingnutx

#1756722 - 07/28/03 03:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anybody who supports the WOD is a fucking moron or it serves their own self interests.

I don't think you'll find a whole lot of opposition to that statement here.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1756726 - 07/28/03 03:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Now your stretching it a bit too far.
Who other than a nutcase would walk into a gun shop and say to the owner...

Say there fella, I need a gun to head down town to shoot someone who has pissed me off. Care to help me out?

However, guns were the reason I asked. After your comment on the knife it made me wonder how you feel about many cities and towns suing the gunmakers because after they have legally made and sold their products, which during the sales process requires paperwork and record checks, some use them in an illegal manner.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756745 - 07/28/03 03:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
Your government said drugs support terrorism. Canada has decriminalised a said drug, so america could tie them to terrorist activity. You miss my points completely...
Im not arguing for anything other than the untrustworthyness of people in power, and thier inevitability to lie and abuse thier positions...

BS. We say drugs that come from terrorists support terrorists. I am not arguing for the WOD here at all. Decriminalization of the drug has nothing to do with buying drugs from terrorists. I understood your point, it was just inherantly flawed to begin with. As far as lies and abuse go, you still have not shown any proof of that.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

#1756750 - 07/28/03 03:59 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I know it was a strech,I was just giving you an example.I'm sure it's happened before though.

Quote:

However, guns were the reason I asked. After your comment on the knife it made me wonder how you feel about many cities and towns suing the gunmakers because after they have legally made and sold their products, which during the sales process requires paperwork and record checks, some use them in an illegal manner.

I don't know the specifics,but the way you worded it I think it's fucked up. It reminds me of the fact that drug dealers have been convicted of murder when the person who bought the drugs has OD'd and the drugs were not knowingly misrepresented or anything of that nature.

--------------------
Douglas Adams

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1756763 - 07/28/03 04:03 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Good.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756766 - 07/28/03 04:03 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shakta said:
As far as lies and abuse go, you still have not shown any proof of that. 

Prove the untrustworthyness of people in power, and thier inevitability to lie and abuse thier positions?...

Gee....i've done an extensive search, and it appears you have me shakta.....i can't even find one example. :shake:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblewingnutx

#1756777 - 07/28/03 04:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

It reminds me of the fact that drug dealers have been convicted of murder when the person who bought the drugs has OD'd and the drugs were not knowingly misrepresented or anything of that nature.

Same thing, imho.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1759034 - 07/29/03 07:33 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
Quote:

shakta said:
As far as lies and abuse go, you still have not shown any proof of that. 

Prove the untrustworthyness of people in power, and thier inevitability to lie and abuse thier positions?...

Gee....i've done an extensive search, and it appears you have me shakta.....i can't even find one example. :shake: 

Now you are just generalizing. :rolleyes:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1760032 - 07/29/03 03:37 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

our president is a criminal - having done cocaine in the past, and supported the destruction of civil liberties everywhere, he has no problem fucking up his flag.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: this picture... [Re: Strumpling]
    #1760049 - 07/29/03 03:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
our president is a criminal - having done cocaine in the past, and supported the destruction of civil liberties everywhere, he has no problem fucking up his flag.

Nice try. The cocaine part shouldn't be much of a concern on this site. All of them destroyed our liberties with the Patriot Act which it looks like is going to be realed in finally.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1760117 - 07/29/03 04:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Until the next terror strike...
Should happen sometime in 2004.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1761840 - 07/30/03 02:31 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

those who consume "magic" mushrooms are criminals as well.. I'm just saying, he's shown disrespect for existing 'rules' in the past, and even while in a very powerful position will continue to do so.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
Re: this picture... [Re: Strumpling]
    #1761853 - 07/30/03 02:39 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

The criminal murdered his cat in execution style.
For his own perverted plesure.

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: this picture... [Re: trev]
    #1761931 - 07/30/03 03:34 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

trev said:
The criminal murdered his cat in execution style.
For his own perverted plesure.

Shenanigans!

Can you back that up?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies