Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: this picture... [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1756084 - 07/28/03 12:14 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:
not only is he defacing the flag, but he's gotta be a real pretentious asshole to put HIS NAME on the American flag! who the fuck does he think he is? no respect.
I betcha he doesn't even know that what he did was completely inappropriate. he really doesn't have a clue.

Oh, don't be so hard on him, its not his fault he didn't know... :rolleyes:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: this picture... [Re: psikooz]
    #1756090 - 07/28/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

psikooz said:
Its funny. that flag represents what true america is about. The quest for total self freedom. That is why we defied the british. Our founding fathers believed in personal freedom. We hardly have personal freedom. We are still controlled by other humans, for no good reason. If someone wants to smoke pot, legally they cannot. For what reason? No good reason at all. The government has drifted from the original dream of america. Do people forget that we rebelled against britain? An act that can be compared to people growing mushrooms and pot in their homes illegally. One day it will be legal to grow pot and mushrooms, but now it considered a crime. Punishible by prison. But why? Who are they "protecting"? there is no body. We all need to stop being the governments bitch and stand up and say, fuck you government! Im going to smoke pot, grow pot, and grow mushrooms in my goddamn house! If everyone starts to stand up for there rights, things will change.

Too true!, i totally agree 100%....now you go first. :wink:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: this picture... [Re: shakta]
    #1756112 - 07/28/03 12:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I agree with shatka that while an excellent excuse to bash on bush, he really didn't have malicious intent or anything....prolly just did it, without really thinking about it....kinda like the whole war on terror thing.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: this picture... [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1756143 - 07/28/03 12:34 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
I agree with shatka that while an excellent excuse to bash on bush, he really didn't have malicious intent or anything....prolly just did it, without really thinking about it....kinda like the whole war on terror thing. 

Yeah, those planes crashing into our buildings were no reason to do anything. We should have just taken it, and maybe the rest of them would have left us alone. :rolleyes:

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756196 - 07/28/03 12:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Brilliant!  Lead by example...what a concept, and here america was almost the bigger man, glad to see they confirm thier reputation by using it as an excuse to hunt down evil.....or as it turns out, thier best interests. :smirk:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756201 - 07/28/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

What about the delayed scrambling times?...the penta lawn?...or do thinking of these things contradict the "facts"?

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756202 - 07/28/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
Brilliant!  Lead by example...what a concept, and here america was almost the bigger man, glad to see they confirm thier reputation by using it as an excuse to hunt down evil.....or as it turns out, thier best interests. :smirk: 

You win the prize for dumbest post of the day. It is easy to criticize though, when you are not being attacked.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756221 - 07/28/03 01:02 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, it would cost alot more to tighten security, or have it work as it was supposed to, rather than declare an enemy that can never die (terror, evil) and then spend billions on foreign wars to help totally unrelated people aslo deal with the terror.....while conveniantly establishing a presence.

Face it, america should have taken it like a man instead of a spoiled 3 year old. Sure people died, and damage was done, but its not like even the one city was decimated...only a small part. You truly feel threatened by that?!.. mabye im not watching enough CNN.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Edited by Azmodeus (07/28/03 01:03 PM)

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756242 - 07/28/03 01:09 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You can go fuck yourself with that statement. What do you mean it's not like the whole city was decimated? I thought you were an alright guy, but you are obviously an idiot that has no respect for human life. FYI, that is what Osama thought we would do. He thought we would just take it. We instead decided to try to make the world a better place by killing and imprisoning those that want to kill anyone that is not just like them. God forbid anything like this ever happen in Vancouver, but if it did I bet you would see things differently. I know I wouldn't tell you to just take it, because only 3000 of your people, and the two largest buildings in your country were destroyed.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #1756269 - 07/28/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I think you're taking what he said the wrong way.

Yeah,it was a big fuckin' deal,but it was still a dozen people in a single act that did the deed. It's funny how you didn't hear shit about terrorism for years,then all of a sudden everyone and their mother is a terrorist overnight.Almost everyone I knew just wanted revenge "blow the whole country up,women and children and all". Anybody who doesn't say our retaliatory attacks weren't warm blooded is an idiot.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Invisiblewingnutx

#1756276 - 07/28/03 01:22 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Reactive security is fairly useless against determined terrorists, unless you want to live in a police state. You have to put up a good offense.

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: this picture... [Re: monoamine]
    #1756287 - 07/28/03 01:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

It's funny how you didn't hear shit about terrorism for years

The trade center took 2 attemps to bring down, 2 embassies were blown up with heavy civilian casualties, one ship and one barracks were attacked. All this was Al Queda. They had been attacking us fairly steadily for most of a decade.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1756296 - 07/28/03 01:27 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

It's funny how you didn't hear shit about terrorism for years

To be more accurate, YOU may not have heard, some of us actually listened.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: this picture... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1756341 - 07/28/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I meant on a large scale.Obviously,there were isolated incidents,but as far as the mainstream media,it wasn't talked about much. I thought that was implied,but if you want me to spell it out for you I can.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1756346 - 07/28/03 01:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Since your implied statements seem to constantly come up short, perhaps that would be best.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756347 - 07/28/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shakta said:
God forbid anything like this ever happen in Vancouver, but if it did I bet you would see things differently.

You know your right...i probably would. Then i would have no mind to believe anything other than what is blasted into my head from the media, and the government, who would then play on that emotion until the war on terror, becomes a sham having nothing to do with the attack or the victims it claimed, all the while destoying my rights, so that it can never happen again.
I see where your coming from, but there is the other side of the story....can you not see the resemblance between the war on drugs and the war on terror? Can you not see how both wars will never defeat the enemy? Can you recognise the business that is war?, and jails? and cheap labour? Put your emotions that are being manipulated away, and SEE....

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756371 - 07/28/03 01:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I personally don't see much of a similarity between the two at all. How is the war on terror infringing on your rights by the way? I think the war on terror is much more doable than the WOD. A large portion of the world's inhabitants are not terrorists, while a large portion are drug users.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1756377 - 07/28/03 01:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

and the war on "evil"?....hows that coming along?...are you 20% done, or was it more like 23.5%? :smirk:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblewingnutx

#1756386 - 07/28/03 01:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

as far as the mainstream media,it wasn't talked about much.

Except for CNN, NPR, FOX, MSNBC, and the major broadcast networks. Oh, and any major newspaper and magazine.

You may not have been paying attention, but it has always been news.

Clinton addressing the nation to announce retaliatory missile strikes against Al Queda were pretty big news. It was even bigger when an intelligence failure led to one of his targets being an aspirin factory in the Sudan. Surely you saw that one on tv or read about it.

It has always been there, and was always news, we just never did anything substantial about it. We let it go, and it festered and grew.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1756396 - 07/28/03 01:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
and the war on "evil"?....hows that coming along?...are you 20% done, or was it more like 23.5%? :smirk: 

Well if we had a war on evil going I would let you know. So you don't think terrorists are evil?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom