Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: this picture... [Re: shakta]
    #1753248 - 07/27/03 02:43 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Secondly, a lot of you are hypocrites. If some liberal jerk off burned a flag you wouldn't give a fuck.

True enough.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: this picture... [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1753252 - 07/27/03 02:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Whatever. I was just making the point that it is not your flag. It is just an opportunity for all of you to bash on Bush some more. I can disagree with what you say all I want, and I can tell you it doesn't concern you all I want to. You are free to tell me I am wrong as well.

I am an American stereotype. Why, because I don't think MY President signing MY flag doesn't have anything to do with Canadians? I have no problem with Canada. Three of my favorite things come from the country. Namely hockey, Molson, and Rush! I am not anti-Canadian at all, I just find it funny when liberal Canadians act offended when MY President signs a mini version of MY flag for one of MY countrymen that is all.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
    #1753309 - 07/27/03 03:00 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"It is just an opportunity for all of you to bash on Bush some more"

so what? Ill bash Bush until his head caves in if i want to. My point is that this is a multi-national forum, so you should expect canadians to voice their opinion. And if you dont want to see that opinion voiced, then go to a forum with no canadians. If we were talking about the canadian flag, I wouldnt give a fuck if you voiced your opinion, even though it would be MY(????) flag.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1753328 - 07/27/03 03:07 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

While your point on everyones opinion is accurate, his point that few who bash Bush for doing so, would be completely silent had a protester or the like done so is equally accurate.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753335 - 07/27/03 03:10 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

atomikfunksoldier said:
"It is just an opportunity for all of you to bash on Bush some more"

so what? Ill bash Bush until his head caves in if i want to. My point is that this is a multi-national forum, so you should expect canadians to voice their opinion. And if you dont want to see that opinion voiced, then go to a forum with no canadians. If we were talking about the canadian flag, I wouldnt give a fuck if you voiced your opinion, even though it would be MY(????) flag.

Like I said, you are entitled to your opinion, and free to voice it here. I was just saying it is not your flag so it doesn't really concern you. I am not saying you can't post on this thread or anything. Pull the wad out forming in your ass crack.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: this picture... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1753342 - 07/27/03 03:13 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

surely you hold the president to a higher standard than some flag burning hippe?

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: this picture... [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1753346 - 07/27/03 03:15 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

He's human, the same as the hippy.

I think Bush signing that flag is as sad as a flag being burned.

--------------------

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1753347 - 07/27/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

shakta:"I was just saying it is not your flag so it doesn't really concern you."

so....by that logic, anything political that isnt directly related to your nationality doesnt concern you? thats very ethno-centric dont cha' think?>

but i guess it fits into the american mentality perfectly. "Its not american, i dont care" or "They arent american, they dont matter".

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753351 - 07/27/03 03:18 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:
surely you hold the president to a higher standard than some flag burning hippe?

Sure. Like I said, I think he was wrong to do it, but I don't think he should be impeached for it or anything. It was a mistake to be sure, but what does it really matter? I just get tired of everyone bashing the President over every little thing, that is all. It gets me aggitated, and I reply with my aggitation sometimes.

Maybe it is because I am not used to extremists. I am more of a centrist than anything. Extremists on either side irritate me greatly. That is one reason why I like guys like Bush and Lieberman. Bush tends to be a little more conservative than I like, but Gore would of been way more liberal than I like as well. I think someone like Lieberman would make a great President. Sorry to get off topic.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: this picture... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1753352 - 07/27/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

yeah it's pretty fucking sad. but the president isn't defacing the flag to make a political statement or anything. he's doing it because he just doesn't know better. that's so much sadder than protesters burning flags...

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753358 - 07/27/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

atomikfunksoldier said:
shakta:"I was just saying it is not your flag so it doesn't really concern you."

so....by that logic, anything political that isnt directly related to your nationality doesnt concern you? thats very ethno-centric dont cha' think?>

but i guess it fits into the american mentality perfectly. "Its not american, i dont care" or "They arent american, they dont matter".

Alright. That is just bullshit. I care about the rest of the world. If I didn't I wouldn't post in this type of forum at all. Do I think I live in the greatest country in the world? Sure. I think a lot of people in other countries feel the same way, it is natural.

Secondly, this is not much of a political issue to me really. A world leader righting his name on a miniature flag does not seem to have far reaching implications for world politics does it?

Also, since the US probably has more diversity than anyone among it's citizens, how is that ehnocentric? I didn't say it really only concerned whities, I said it was of concern to Americans. Sorry to get you all stirred up I was just making a point.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1753359 - 07/27/03 03:23 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

shakta:I just get tired of everyone bashing the President over every little thing, that is all. It gets me aggitated, and I reply with my aggitation sometimes.

is it just me, or do some americans view their president in way that could be described as a "personality cult"? hes just a politician, a very stupid one. Why do you care so much if people criticize him?

coming from a canadian viewpoint, we dont put our politicians on pedestals and worship them like americans tend to do, so...whats the motivation for all this un-deserved reverence? I mean, i could understand it if Bush was a good, intelligent and honourable politician, but he isnt. He sucks.

--------------------

Edited by atomikfunksoldier (07/27/03 03:26 PM)

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753360 - 07/27/03 03:24 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:
yeah it's pretty fucking sad. but the president isn't defacing the flag to make a political statement or anything. he's doing it because he just doesn't know better. that's so much sadder than protesters burning flags...

I disagree completely. It is the spirit of the act that makes it far less to me.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1753365 - 07/27/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

sorry I used ethnocentric for lack of a better word, maybe americo-centric would be more fitting.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1753369 - 07/27/03 03:27 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Sad yes? No more so in my opinion.

He was probably signing a bunch of stuff and taht was handed to him. He should have not signed it but I'd be surprised if he deliberately did so.

And that's why it's not as sad.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753373 - 07/27/03 03:29 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

atomikfunksoldier said:
shakta:I just get tired of everyone bashing the President over every little thing, that is all. It gets me aggitated, and I reply with my aggitation sometimes.

is it just me, or do some americans view their president in way that could be described as a "personality cult"? hes just a politician, a very stupid one. Why do you care so much is people criticize him?

coming from a canadian viewpoint, we dont put our politicians on pedestals and worship them like americans tend to do, so...whats the motivation for all this un-deserved reverence? I mean, i could understand it if Bush was a good, intelligent and honourable politician, but he isnt. He sucks.

That is your opinion of him, not mine, so it doesn't really matter. Maybe if you had leaders that actually did something once in a while you would understand. BTW, calling him stupid is pretty ignorant. He is not stupid. He may be a bit country, but that does not make him a retard. He did graduate from Yale after all, and got elected to argueably the most powerful position in the world.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1753377 - 07/27/03 03:30 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

atomikfunksoldier said:
sorry I used ethnocentric for lack of a better word, maybe americo-centric would be more fitting.

How about patriotism then? I love my country, do you love yours?

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1753382 - 07/27/03 03:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I just get tired of everyone bashing the President over every little thing,

Yeah like defacing the flag, allowing 9-11 to happen, choking on a pretzel, starting an unjust war and making up words during speeches.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: this picture... [Re: Learyfan]
    #1753387 - 07/27/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Well in your world I guess those would be valid points. Since I have not crossed over to your dimension, I mean dementia yet I would not know. :evil: 

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1753389 - 07/27/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

shakta: Maybe if you had leaders that actually did something once in a while you would understand

whats your definition of "did something", does that mean...invading other countries? because...what else has bush done?

well, the liberals have legalized same sex-marriages, and they are decriminalizing marijuana....

but they arent bombing people and letting hundreds of their soldiers die...so...i guess they arent "doing something".

Im just curious, whats it like to live in a bubble? Bush is very very stupid, if you cant see that....well...do I have to say it?

ooooh...he graduated from Yale!!! im sure thats really hard to do when you're filthy rich and your daddy is the head of the CIA

WOW!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Edited by atomikfunksoldier (07/27/03 03:38 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale