Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: purelycontradictin]
    #17561211 - 01/17/13 07:47 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ask for the spirits name. Demand it. Then you will be able to exert ur will over it. (for the most part)

I spend allot of time fighting with them.
When I ask for names they aren't willing to cooperate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDough
Chillin

Loc: New England
Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #17561461 - 01/17/13 09:09 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

hmmm, since begining my psychedelic journey  (I might as well deem it now I'm just not the type to take 1g shroom with friends and :cosmicpony: never again)  its opened my mind up n I cant shut it back and I can relate to that part, the thinking :strokebeard: has got to tbe the best part, my personality has changed a little bit for the better...  :shrug: just gonna float along for now

--------------------
Trippy Kit

trippy mane

OfflineCulebra
Wanderer
Male

Loc: UK
Re: [Re: Dough]
    #17615760 - 01/26/13 07:35 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hey everyone, I'm back online after a few weeks w/o internet.

I'm planning on partaking in b.caapi / p.viridis brew sometime soon.
I have run out of patience with this pest. I don't have a guide, it's just not feasible unfortunately within any reasonable amount of time. But I think I have learned the lessons necessary to prevail. I will take it slow.

Fish, I've been avoiding physical battles generally (although there have been many in some form), but now I've turned back to that paradigm, applying what I've learned.

I'm at least marginally expecting/hopeful that Ayahuasca vine (caapi) has its own, benevolent spirit as talked about. On the other hand I need to be responsible for my own fate as far as necessary.

Quote:

AcidBath said:know there is a reason its there maybe remove the root cause before putting yourself out there for spiritual warfare you may lose yourself. :jah:

What do you mean? Can you expand, please. What might the reason be?
In any case, what it projects on my psyche is not to be believed or trusted from my experience.

Edited by Culebra (01/26/13 08:05 PM)

OfflineCulebra
Wanderer
Male

Re: [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #17615826 - 01/26/13 07:54 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

They will lie to you but after this long with everything I've gathered I know that the image this devil presents is different from its true nature, must be mindful to let reason overcome it. The hardest battle for me so far was extreme mind games. I'm past being fooled. Now its getting physical.

Quote:

FishOilTheKid said:
Man!  I am experiencing this too.  In my head and also other parts of my body. (neck, ribcage, arms, calves)  They are like marbles of dense energy that are like parasitic soul fragments.  I've tried so many things.  One things that works temporarily is to use your intent and energy to wrap around it.  Then wince with your head and neck muscles and they pop like bubbles.  Don't know if that is a good idea.  I've been getting ruthless with them because they won't leave me alone.  An imaginary dentist's drill or pair of scissors will work too.  IME.  I think I sent them to a hell inside my body.

Does it talk?  If it does can you feel it vibrate?  Does it make itself known by showing you imagery?

You can do better than this. Since I noticed that retaliation in certain forms was possible, I opened up myself to the idea that my imagination, perserverance & strength of mind and will might be some of the key ingredients in overcoming this within the altered realm.

I think I know exactly what you mean about wincing with your head and neck muscles, but I think that in fact that you needn't do this at all. What it does for you is allow you to focus physically exert something psychically. But it seems you get greater power if you project that you are one and the same as the space around you - you can transform its physical and psychical nature as it is an extension of you. If imagining something physical in your bodily perception of the affected area, you project that onto your surrounding space. Remain a level of calmness before jumping in deeper, then reset by relaxing for a break if necessary. There's only so far your opponent can pull.

Suppose, from the simplistic but imo valid suggestion that psychedelics in general bring out the subconscious mind to play in the realm of conscious experience. This unconscious mind contains many different personalities. It seems something analogous to the collective unconscious the speculation of Jung and many others exists; we are remarkably interconnected. By force of mind we create our own reality. When we turn a bad day, or trip, to a good one with conscious effort we are animating this principle.

I'd say experiment with focusing your imagination in various ways.
For me, some of the different things I do when I feel I'm being bugged too much, include imagining the intrusion as a piece of skinless chicken fillet and a blade cutting it in half, for example. 

Under the influence or when its particularly prominent, what works is imagining the bugger and all his tentacles and appendages as sand crumbling and fading cleanly in the air is pretty handy for a start. There way more (practically infinite ways) you can interact using your imagination and body of presence to overcome outside forces. Just be creative, bold and positive.

Although, i've yet to see how easily it applies to when under the influence of a psychedelic. Since I'll be undergoing a psychedelic session relatively soon I'll have to push this further. From my understanding, some individuals are able to actively control their 'hallucinations' to certain, usually weak degrees. I reckon this energy can be channeled.

I had one guy in particular tell me, in earnest, that you could control LSD visuals. I reckon, given our intimate connection with our subconscious mind(s), such a thing is possible given enough focus.

Edited by Culebra (01/27/13 08:58 AM)

OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

Re: [Re: Culebra]
    #17615831 - 01/26/13 07:55 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

If you have ANY Santo Daime groups active in reachable distance, seek them out. Save and fly if you have to. The brew, set&setting and expertise will be FAR better than what you might be able to cook up by yourself in your kitchen / living room. Santo Daime or an actual shaman or curandero.

Whether you tell them about your possession ideas or not (I probably wouldn't, not using that word), show up at a Concentration or Cura, or some shaman/curandero, and go through with it. Don't waste your time dabbling and reinventing the wheel, Aya is not so easy to brew nor apply by yourself with zero experience.

Whatever you do at home with some speakers / headphones is not going to work anywhere near as well as 30-50 people actively keeping a good mental vibe and music for many hours.

Other than that, stay healthy. Learn and do some Pranayama, hit some nice nootropics, eat your veggies and get plenty of sleep & exercise. Get well soon :sun:

--------------------
Blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.

For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,
and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- Matthew 13:16

Invisibleralf
It's all in the mind

Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: innerspace]
    #17615907 - 01/26/13 08:16 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

if i was in that position i would consider driving to south america to a real shaman like Don Agustin Rivas Vasquez or get a vodoun - treatment in the african bushes ...
maybe get baptized by christians in nature by the name of Jesus might help also i have heard ... good luck

Quote:

innerspace said:

I would disagree there, even if said possession is a mental disorder. Psychiatrists are worse than witch doctors. I'd take the witch doctor with the ayauasca any day over any of your "psychiatrists."

i lold ... same over here ... :laugh:

to the alien-thing:
i consider extraterestrials also as extradimensionals. There are some people who say that some of these UFO-sightings are in fact spirits ... i have seen lots of evidence indicating, that those entities travel dimensions also - not only space ... so those little greys might actually be demons ... the big invasion is coming sooner or later anyways to force total fascist-world-government-religion on us ...
just joking :wink:

InvisibleCOOKED101
Eagle eyes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oz
    #17616051 - 01/26/13 08:45 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Culebra said:
Hey everyone, I'm back online after a few weeks w/o internet.

I'm planning on partaking in b.caapi / p.viridis brew sometime soon.
I have run out of patience with this pest. I don't have a guide, it's just not feasible unfortunately within any reasonable amount of time. But I think I have learned the lessons necessary to prevail. I will take it slow.

Fish, I've been avoiding physical battles generally (although there have been many in some form), but now I've turned back to that paradigm, applying what I've learned.

I'm at least marginally expecting/hopeful that Ayahuasca vine (caapi) has its own, benevolent spirit as talked about. On the other hand I need to be responsible for my own fate as far as necessary.

Quote:

AcidBath said:know there is a reason its there maybe remove the root cause before putting yourself out there for spiritual warfare you may lose yourself. :jah:

What do you mean? Can you expand, please. What might the reason be?
In any case, what it projects on my psyche is not to be believed or trusted from my experience.

Let the light shine for you bro, a visualisation of white light surronding you will help.:goodluck:

--------------------

Invisibleralf
It's all in the mind

Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: ralf]
    #17616266 - 01/26/13 09:32 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

... there is also a bunch of people out there that can 'summon' ufo's

ex:

or

... from there you might drift pretty quick in many unhealthy occult directions ...

ouija-boards are also known to get people posessed ... but those seem to have even harder impact than the psychodelics ... after reading this i will sure be careful with dosing from now on ...

check out 'John Todd' on the UFO-Demon-thing

... the people in power actually are partly aware of this shit and work with it ... i say: throw out your television first and stop reading the news

Edited by ralf (01/26/13 09:43 PM)

Invisibleralf
It's all in the mind

#17616343 - 01/26/13 09:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

for those who haven't seen it to completely freak out:

Invisibleralf
It's all in the mind

#17616388 - 01/26/13 09:59 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

also i noticed from my own experience, that whereever i bring my attention to those things grow bigger ... ex: there are a  few people with you in the room. There is one person who tends to talk annoing stuff. The right choice would be to ignore that person. The wrong choice would be to respond since that would lead to that one person get in the center instead of the background.

So: just ignore it perfectly and it will be gone is my idea. Know internet-trolls? ... they work simmilar :wink:

Edited by ralf (01/26/13 10:00 PM)

OfflineCulebra
Wanderer
Male

Re: [Re: Spacerific]
    #17618080 - 01/27/13 09:20 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Spacerific said:
If you have ANY Santo Daime groups active in reachable distance, seek them out. Save and fly if you have to. The brew, set&setting and expertise will be FAR better than what you might be able to cook up by yourself in your kitchen / living room. Santo Daime or an actual shaman or curandero.

Whether you tell them about your possession ideas or not (I probably wouldn't, not using that word), show up at a Concentration or Cura, or some shaman/curandero, and go through with it. Don't waste your time dabbling and reinventing the wheel, Aya is not so easy to brew nor apply by yourself with zero experience.

Whatever you do at home with some speakers / headphones is not going to work anywhere near as well as 30-50 people actively keeping a good mental vibe and music for many hours.

Other than that, stay healthy. Learn and do some Pranayama, hit some nice nootropics, eat your veggies and get plenty of sleep & exercise. Get well soon :sun:

Hey, thanks for all that.

You're right, only I don't have the time or money as a full time student, and patience is running out.
Living like this is a bit crap tbh. I'll focus on improving my health and stamina over the next weeks, but if there isn't a Santo Daime group nearby Probably will end up trying it at home. I don't have time nor money to go very far, but don't want to wait another few months (the time it would be more feasible).

This is no way to live, I'm at an important juncture and don't want to waste anymore time. I'm confident of my psychological ability to withstand what will be thrown at me. Like I say you're right about all of that only I've run out of patience and I've got better things to be doing than be harassed by some creature, and life of my own to be creating and pursuing. My only other qualm is the thought that since others would be tripping this entity might affect them too - even if it left me it might latch onto someone else.
In any case, I need to ally with the vine first to overcome it. He hints at an attack, he pulls the fire of urgency and a horrified mood change which looks to me like the sum of his victims burning. But he can be fought.  If I titrate up doses of caapi and become familiar with it I can decide whether it would be a bad idea to do it at home or by myself and who I might want as a sitter.

Where would I find the location of a Santo Daime church in the UK, anyone?

Edited by Culebra (01/27/13 10:46 AM)

OfflineCulebra
Wanderer
Male

#17618090 - 01/27/13 09:25 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ralf said:
So: just ignore it perfectly and it will be gone is my idea. Know internet-trolls? ... they work simmilar :wink:

That sort of helps as a temporary solution. If you can distract yourself that is best. Talking to people can help. But my OCD often puts me in the position where if I don't want to think about it, I am thinking about it.  But thinking about it is different from focusing attention on it.

OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

#17619361 - 01/27/13 02:38 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I don't think it's legal there, so likely they don't advertise, even if there are any groups practicing.

However I do know you have VERY low cost flights from the UK to the Netherlands, where it is legal, and you can be in and out in a weekend.

Use couchsurfing.org to stay there with no cash (some work on your part required, make an account if you don't have one, etc).

I speak from personal experience, I've been there twice and am going again in a few months. Lack of money is definitely not a valid excuse if you're in the UK. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me, but those 2 sites should put you well on your way to showing up and receiving the sacrament, in ceremony. Just make sure you heed this warning before you go :lol:

--------------------

For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it,

Offlineshroom_sandwich
om
Male User Gallery

Loc: pacha mama
Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: Agentchewy]
    #17620170 - 01/27/13 06:03 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Agentchewy said:
Ever thought this could be contact from extra dimensional/terrestrial entities? They contact you with purpose

The other day I had my first pharmahuasca experience. It wasn't even a strong dose of dmt, just 30mg. I drank probably 4 to 4.5 grams of syrian rue tea (I meant to drink just 3 but drank more accidentally). Let me say that in the past, with mushrooms, I and several others, some sober, encountered a red orb ufo that flew down to us and hovered and "observed" us for a few minutes till the people I was with went towards it and it flew away and disappeared. Ok, so I'll skip to the point of my post...

During the peak of my pharmahuasca trip, which came out of nowhere, and much much stronger than the rest of the trip, a white light appeared on the ceiling over my bed which I was lying on. There appeared to be a being within the light that looked "alien" but I didn't look at it but only for a second because it was so intense and scary. As this light manifested I felt an intense "pull" like this being wanted me. I then felt what I could only describe as a "personal alien invasion." That's what it felt like. No other way to describe it. I also had visions of aliens in my head at this point. Whether this all be my subconscious projecting this or not, it was too real to deny. It still is.

After the initial "alien" experience, I started to feel very very confused, like my stomach was swelling and hot, my chest was hot and I couldn't tell if I was breathing correctly, my throat felt swollen, I tried puking by shoving my finger way back my throat but couldn't and didn't even really gag. I knew I was in the clear as far as hypertensive crisis goes before I took the rue, but with all this happening, in the moment I was panicking thinking I was dieing because of a hypertensive crisis somehow. Eventually after probably an hour all these bad things went away and I put on some songs that were so perfect for what I felt was my "personal apocalypse." I felt sort of reborn. Like I was close to death, but I pulled through and I realized how important my body is. (a reoccurring thing with my tryptamine trips) So since then I've been exercising daily, even if for a short amount of time. I stopped smoking pot, which was hindering me because I've been using it daily for a couple years. So overall it ended up being a great experience that I wouldn't take back.

I know I'm alone, for the most part, in my view of mankind and extra-dimensional beings; that they created us and are watching us evolve on earth, and they can be channeled through psychedelics to teach us important lessons about the world and our selves. I'm a sane person. I just can't deny things I've experienced like that.

I'm just remembering how in the first part of that trip, I was thinking a lot about the subconscious and conscious. Then I was thinking about how many people think science is the ultimate proof of things, that spiritual stuff is all in the head. I started to think maybe I was fooling myself with the spiritual tendencies I often have, and that the science people are right. I consider myself spiritual, but not super spiritual like some. I'm also not opposed to science at all. Science is great. What's not great is the belief that one way of seeing things is the only way, which is what science seems to do as well as religion. So maybe this being that appeared later in the trip was proving to me that there is a spiritual side. Or maybe it was all my subconscious playing in and thinking I was having a contact experience because I am so fascinated by extra-terrestrials/dimensional beings. Once again, I am left with many questions lol

Sorry for the long ass post that isn't directly related, but I just wanted to share that experience

--------------------
"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. -Ancient Native Proverb

“Chaos is what we've lost touch with. This is why it is given a bad name. It is feared by the dominant archetype of our world, which is Ego, which clenches because its existence is defined in terms of control.” -Terence McKenna

OfflineCulebra
Wanderer
Male

Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: shroom_sandwich]
    #17623421 - 01/28/13 12:43 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Spacerific said:
Quote:

I don't think it's legal there, so likely they don't advertise, even if there are any groups practicing.

However I do know you have VERY low cost flights from the UK to the Netherlands, where it is legal, and you can be in and out in a weekend.

Use couchsurfing.org to stay there with no cash (some work on your part required, make an account if you don't have one, etc).

I speak from personal experience, I've been there twice and am going again in a few months. Lack of money is definitely not a valid excuse if you're in the UK. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me, but those 2 sites should put you well on your way to showing up and receiving the sacrament, in ceremony. Just make sure you heed this warning before you go :lol:

Hey, thanks for all the excellent info. My bacon may yet be saved.
I'll be checking it all out and with any luck I'll be on my way to the Netherlands very soon. :smile:

When I contact the church, would I mention that I'm aware of a demonic entity or would that suggest a 'psychiatric disorder' that would bar me from participation. I don't really know what kind of language I should be using. I want to be honest but I'm not sure what I'm going to say exactly.

Santo Daime incorporate Jesus and Mary etc into their vocabulary... Seems a bit iffy to me - should the Christian context be a problem? I wouldn't need to accept Christ as my saviour, right? :p Hell I don't know

OfflineSpacerific
- - - >
Male

Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: Culebra]
    #17623884 - 01/28/13 02:09 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Culebra said:
Quote:

Spacerific said:
Quote:

Hey, thanks for all the excellent info. My bacon may yet be saved.
I'll be checking it all out and with any luck I'll be on my way to the Netherlands very soon. :smile:

When I contact the church, would I mention that I'm aware of a demonic entity or would that suggest a 'psychiatric disorder' that would bar me from participation. I don't really know what kind of language I should be using. I want to be honest but I'm not sure what I'm going to say exactly.

Santo Daime incorporate Jesus and Mary etc into their vocabulary... Seems a bit iffy to me - should the Christian context be a problem? I wouldn't need to accept Christ as my saviour, right? :p Hell I don't know

Do a bit of Googling to find the main site and the two groups in NL and their locations. Most importantly their schedule, so you know to plan your flight. HEED THE WARNING, I cannot stress this enough. You have been warned, twice. Now it's all on you :lol:

SD is a community thing, a group ceremony, not like the 1 on 1 thing you may get in Peru. I for one consider that it's a 1 on 1 between you and the plant, the SD people just provide well made potion, music, context. The rest is between you and the plant and IMO should be quite helpful in balancing you out again.

Keep in mind this is all my opinion only. I am recommending it to you as only a dude who's been there a few times, not as a shaman, expert, doctor, shrink or anything of the sort. In fact I am recommending it because I think you DON'T have aliens and spirits in your head, as much as you have some weird after-effects from your self-confessed irresponsibly large dose of whatever.

As such, I would read up on Ayahuasca, make sure I don't have specifically the problems and symptoms that it is not recommended for, and then based on that (if all checks out) bite the bullet and go.

Many Santo Daime groups outside of the NL, and you can email some of their members/leaders, asking about this possession stuff. You might email the NL people as well, but I would advise against the possession by evil spirit approach. Also too much talk of heavy drug use, irresponsible doses and so on. Remember most of it is between you and the plant, and they will not change the music and style of the ceremony, just because you showed up. More likely they will not allow you to come if you seem too loose and twisted in the head. At least that's what I would do if I had my cult :lol:

Most of the Jesus crap you can simply ignore. I am INCREDIBLY anti-Christian, and think it is pretty much a terrible mental disease upon people. I wasn't bothered too much by that at SD, because you can safely close your eyes and ignore the crosses and Mary imagery, and all the singing is in Portuguese. Some pauses where boring Christian prayers happen, but few and far between (2-3 tops, over 6-7 hours). Those are in Dutch. I found that if you close your eyes and think of Egyptian gods and temples, Dutch prayers sound exactly like Egyptian, and you can nicely visualize Horus and such. I still wish they'd do away with that crap, because they stop awesome, awesome music, to mumble some ineffective boring bullshit. But hey, their church, their rules. Oh and make sure you have white clothes, or as close to white as possible, both shirt and pants.

Final thoughts: just say no to those little booklets with the text to sing along with the people. They have A LOT of Jesus, Mary and Joseph spam inside, and also if you keep your eyes open to follow the retarded text, it will be impossible for the plant to give you visions and work on you at full blast. Close your eyes and follow the music. You will get far more from the experience.

All in all, Santo Daime is not ideal, I would do the clothes, lighting and a few things differently (no Jesus crap for one), but it is still MILES ahead of whatever you were thinking of cooking by yourself in your kitchen, and trip with on your couch. Very much recommended, go and get connected :tripping:

--------------------

OfflineCulebra
Wanderer
Male

Re: "Exorcism" with Ayahuasca? [Re: Spacerific]
    #17624679 - 01/28/13 04:43 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Much appreciated, brilliant in fact.

Quote:

Spacerific said:
HEED THE WARNING, I cannot stress this enough. You have been warned, twice. Now it's all on you :lol:

Hahaha, yes I'll make sure not to participate in any "dancing" session!

Quote:

Spacerific said:
Keep in mind this is all my opinion only. I am recommending it to you as only a dude who's been there a few times, not as a shaman, expert, doctor, shrink or anything of the sort. In fact I am recommending it because I think you DON'T have aliens and spirits in your head, as much as you have some weird after-effects from your self-confessed irresponsibly large dose of whatever.

I could find a lot of reasons I would attribute it to an external force more than an internal one, but I'm not going to debate it here and now. If such an entity could be created by my own mind, I'd be intrigued, but there are a lot of things that point otherwise, namely that one of my friends saw it, and so did my cats.

There are a great deal of other things that have occurred that lead my to my conclusion but; it's not one I take lightly... I'd quite like to go back to my rationalist world view at the end of this in many ways. I can see why it is hard to believe, though, in entirety. I am not trying to disrespect your view. If true, the questions it would hold bring would be just as many. I'm eager to get to the truth, the bottom of all this. I read recently from an account of a westerner's experience of Ayahuasca with a shaman that the shaman's belief was that negative thoughts can be caused by malevolent spirits; from this POV, what has happened to me might not be quite so outlandish only it has gained a greater foothold. Bear in mind I had no symptoms of this until about half a year later after I tried meditating for the first time. (with the exception of the scariest dream I have ever had, which I only later came to integrate)

Your words have been very helpful, I cannot thank you enough.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds