Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinekloK
ShRoOmEr!ShRoOmIn

Loc: La La Land
Thunderstorm trip
    #1744509 - 07/24/03 12:06 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Anyone ever tripped during a thunderstorm?
what was it like?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: kloK]
    #1744586 - 07/24/03 12:28 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The first time I ever ate mushrooms I had eatin about 1.5 gram's over a 2 hour period. I was expecting something like acid and I was not feeling any effects for about 2 hours and I thought I must have a high tolerance or these were bad shrooms. I whent home around midnight after having a good time out with some friends and started watching some cartoons on TV. I was laughing my ass off ( for some reason pokemon was acually making sence! ) minding my own buisness when all of the sudden I heard a huge thunderclap and I thought god was comming to kill me! I got up and whent outside and a storm was just starting. I whent out to walk around and I had the best time ever in a storm. Lightning was super bright and thunder seemed to pass right threw me. The feeling of the rain is also one I won't forget but cannot describe. Give it a shot, just be carefull. Don't start playing golf, or climbing radio tower's...

--------------------

OfflineJudas
taxidermist

Loc: Iowa
Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: FlusH]
    #1745563 - 07/24/03 06:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

LSD IN THUNDERSTORM TRIP REPORT

My last trip was in a hell of a storm about a month ago. We started out by distributing the 10 hits of fractal blotter between the four of us. Jdawg ate 4 hits cause hes a crazy bastard and the rest of us had two each. We came up walking around wal Mart then we headed out to the forest with our glow sticks (it was completely dark out). Once we went in the woods the rain started falling which was a blessing because the mosquitos were eating us alive. Each drop of rain exploded on my back, and the woods had become alive with reds, blues, greens etc. the acid was strong and I was in for a heavy trip. I walked to the suspension brisge nearby to join my friends after hiking about the woods for a while and we all sat there in silence watching the river below us break into intricate patterns as the rain beat down on us and the lighning lit up the sky. After the rain went away the mosquitos came back so we decided it was time to go, the ride home was the best. Cruising down an empty highway listening to Techno thump into my back the edge of the storm was about 10 -20 miles on the horizon, huge thunderheads full of lightning were exploding to the beat of the music this was VERY TRIPPY. This was peak time as well so after this it was time to cruise around you know, and I drove home watching the sunrise . Irresponsible?Yes But I had to do what I had to do, and I am the only judge of that.

But anyways all in all thunderstorm trip is a great way to get out and enjoy yourself while tripping, dont be afraid to gooutside in the woods during the storm, bring some glowsticks with ya , dont wear a rainsuit either, just go out in shorts, no shoes or shirt or nothing and hold your arms up in the air and point your head towards the sky , let the rain beat down on your chest. Peace

--------------------
"Better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not".
Phlogiston Verdigris

OfflineMoosh
The Incredible

Loc: Canada
Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: Judas]
    #1745860 - 07/24/03 07:46 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My last trip was in a rain storm, and it was by far the best trip I've ever had. The feeling of the rain was absolutely amazing. It was really weird, since I felt like I was wet even before we went into the rain, but then when the rain started I started feeling like I was dry. Really weird.

The best part about a thunderstorm is the sky! The clouds were awe-inspiring. My friend and I spent a half hour playing on a swingset in the park, just watching the clouds and the lightning.

I'd recommend tripping in a storm to anyone

--------------------
Did I write that?

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: Moosh]
    #1745932 - 07/24/03 08:12 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Although i havent tripped in a Thunderstorm i can certainly recommend tripping in a snow storm. Especially driving in a car..(not you driving!) All the snow in your headlights comming at the windshield (at night) looks like your blasting through space...its great.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: kloK]
    #1745935 - 07/24/03 08:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I ate 2 hits of fractal last Friday night which concluded with me jumping on a trampoline at 3am in the middle of a thunderstorm :wink:

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

OfflineSweet_Stoner

Loc: Toronto(ish), Canada
Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: Cherk]
    #1748405 - 07/25/03 01:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

A relative of mine in her younger days, used to do THC in pill form. One night she was with her boyfriend poppin some pills and then a thunderstorm started, she went outside and just stood in the rain then about 15 mins later lightening struck a tree that was in her neighbours yard and it landed no joke like 3 feet in front of her, she didn't move, her boyfriend came running outside and yelling at her all she could say was "did you see that?! that was awesome!!" as soon as her trip ended she realized how close to death she had come and it scared the shit outta her...needless to say that was her last trip on THC

--------------------
When in doubt say that Ben Franklin invented it. Ceaser conquered it. Hilter murdered it. Galieo proved it, and George Jung imported it.

OfflineFlusH

Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: Sweet_Stoner]
    #1748708 - 07/25/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Are you shure it was thc pills? Correct me if I am wrong but I thought marinol ( dronabinol, synthetic THC ) was the only available pill form of THC ( unless you extract the thc in butter then reduce it and cap it )and I also thought that marinol is relativly recent since 1987 was the first legal mass production of the drug (Roxane Laboratory) and it was a heavily restricted product only available to treat anorexia and then only being reclassified in 1999 to a shedual 3 drug ( meaning you can refill your perscription) I don't doubt that some of the perscriptions made it's way to the street's but that would not be before 1992.

http://www.marinol.com/
http://www.marinol.com/pdf/Timeline.pdf

--------------------

OfflineSweet_Stoner

Re: Thunderstorm trip *DELETED* [Re: FlusH]
    #1749047 - 07/25/03 05:37 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Sweet_Stoner

--------------------
When in doubt say that Ben Franklin invented it. Ceaser conquered it. Hilter murdered it. Galieo proved it, and George Jung imported it.

OfflineSweet_Stoner

#1749052 - 07/25/03 05:38 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i don't know how she had them...but this was second hand information, can't be sure it's 100% true.

--------------------

OfflineFlusH

#1749233 - 07/25/03 06:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I am not trying to say you are lying, you post had caught my attention and the possibility of THC pills excited me. :cool:

--------------------

OfflineSweet_Stoner

Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: FlusH]
    #1749271 - 07/25/03 07:06 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

well the relative was my mother...i have no idea where she obtained anything..her boyfriend was a drug dealer in th 70's, don't know if he knew how to obtain them or anything...maybe i'll ask her.

--------------------

OfflineHorseman
Old Timer
Loc: Houston, Texas
    #1749709 - 07/25/03 10:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

In 2001 in the Houston Area Tripical Storm Allison came thru and just tore shit up real bad...might remember that. Anyways, my best friend, myself, and his bro all went down to his mother's house in Seabrook, TX...she was gone for the weekend. Seabrook is a nice little community on Galveston Bay. Anywas I had brought down some of my EQs for my friend and his bro to trip on for their first time ever. I ate 4 grams dry they ate 2.5...as the night went on Allison blew thru...it was INSANE! We went down to the end of the street and the lightning, wind, and rain was so intense..the tress were leaning at 45deg angles! At first it kind of scared me, but then I began realize the beauty of it all...I could swear I saw tree people in the trees running from tree to tree to escape the harsh conditions! Anyways we stayed in most of the night and tripped balls and played some music while the water came up to the door sill (3ft off the ground)..it was flooding...we had no way out of the neighborhood due to the high water and we were thinking we would have to climb on top of the house to escape or possibly steal a boat to make it to safety. In retrospect I am surpirsed I was not worried or having a bad trip...but it was so exciting and beautiful I couldnt have been in a bad mood.

OfflineLostMetropolis
A Stranger AmongStrangers

Loc: In The Machine
Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: PDU]
    #1750161 - 07/26/03 03:13 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Snowstorms and thunderstorms are good anytime. I haven't tripped in either but I think a snowstorm would be fucking amazing, to say the least, not that it isnt amazing already.  :smile:

--------------------
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

Offlineouthere4
Anomaly
Male User Gallery

Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: LostMetropolis]
    #8717701 - 08/02/08 07:33 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Last year at college I was wondering around alone on acid in a winter storm, we had like 8-9 inches fall that night...I was super bundled up in my marmot gear and just all warm and fuzzy, cutting a nice figure against the wind and snow...if its snow, I recommend ski-goggles, they were great for me. And I carried around a little sled, just went walking and "urban" sledding, visiting all my friends...it was fun as hell. I like thunderstorms even more, hopefully I catch one of those sometime.

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: outhere4]
    #8718062 - 08/02/08 10:01 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

It's fucking awesome. Very very humbling. I ate 3 hits and a bean later on in the night I was standing in my front yard just taking it all it.

Like someone else said you can just feel the thunder roll through you - it's fucking raw. The lightning and the clouds , the whole sky... just fantastic. The rain was very refreshing. Nothing like it really.

Strongly recommended to all.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

InvisibleAmberthefrog
Daemonic Frog of Kehjistan
Male

Loc: UK
Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: Frost]
    #8718991 - 08/03/08 09:28 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

^ Sounds awesome!

Something i have always wanted to do.

--------------------
"All credibility, all good conscience, all evidence of truth come only from the senses. " ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
IBelieveInBelivin
Male

Loc: Going Going, Back Back to
Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: Amberthefrog]
    #8719326 - 08/03/08 11:15 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

my first time using Extacy i was in a severe thunder storm, where like u can feel the electricity in the air, super cool it was like dancing to the sound lof thunder. way intense

--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....

Offlineastronaut
ascetic aesthetic
Male

Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #8719408 - 08/03/08 11:42 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Thunderstorm trips are fucking spectacular. I did that on mescaline and it was one of my favorite trips to date.

--------------------
In another Time's Forgotten Space, your Eyes looked through your Mother's Face:
Wildflower Seed on the Sand and Stone, may the Four Winds blow you Safely Home!

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: Thunderstorm trip [Re: astronaut]
    #8719433 - 08/03/08 11:48 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Thunderstorms while tripping are sweet, got to see some lightning while tripping (not super hard) on acid, was pretty cool vibe :sun:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom