Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
do you guys kill animals?
    #1748176 - 07/25/03 02:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Do you guys kill animals? I don't, but squirells are so fucking annoying when they get all pissy that I was thinking I should start killing them. But I'm all talk, so the squirrels will live on.

Y'know how people like to romanticize how native americans used to use every single part of the buffalo? It's like wow... they are so natural. Well, I've noticed that these same people are like "EEEwww hotdogs ARE SO GROSS!! It's not good meat, it's all ass and eyelids. SOO GROSS AND SOOO FATTY AND OOZING WITH SICKNESS!!" but come on, don't you believe in using all the parts of the cow, just like those au natural natives? I mean, let's not be wasteful. I think extremely low quality meat is something hippies should cherish. I mean, we even used rendered cow parts to create 5 cent candies! YUM! Mad cow licorice!

I'll wager that people would think it's mean and stupid and wrong of me to get a gun and go out in the woods blasting away animals and letting them rot, but is it really wrong? It's not like dead animals can possibly be wasted. There are scavengers and bacteria who are going to eat them. Doesn't this mean that native americans who never "waste" any part of the buffalo are actually really selfish jerks? Shouldfn't they be taken off their pedestal and condemned and we should erect new status to butchery-crazed rednecks? I think so.

Bacteria, by definition is God. It's everywhere, knows everything inside out, and Is as compassionate as it is vengeful. Actually, it's easier to interpret the bible as being a story about humanity's relationship to bacteria than a casebook of ancient encounters with aliens. Way easier. Why hasn't somebody done that? Oh, it wouldn't sell. The author who claims that God is an alien is a forty year old living at home with his parents, which is pathetic, but not nearly as pathetic as the guy who thinks he's found God in between his toes. Society labels that guy as the one to keep children away from. "I must spread the word of God!" Ugh nasty. Go spread it somewhere else, you FILTH!

So... becomeing one with God doesn't sound quite so appealing anymore does it?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: do you guys kill animals? [Re: Dogomush]
    #1748500 - 07/25/03 04:18 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

5 shrooms for you!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology