Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJesus_v2
First Time Salvia Trip... (SURPRISE NEW ENDING 2nd Trip)
    #1746801 - 07/25/03 01:04 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Tonite I smoked Salvia for the first time, and i'm left ultimately unimpressed! Like, it was cool... sorta, but not enough *this time* to stand out as anything half as spectacular as the "trips" other people claim. This afternoon at Work, on break, my buddy and I decided to go visit our local head shop :bong: for shits and gigs (I came with the sole reason of buying salvia but I didnt make that exactly clear :smirk: .) So we get to the place and I see they sell Salvia in 3x 10x and 20x, though 3 was not what i was looking for and 20 was sold out :razz:, I grabbed a whole gram of 10x, being assured that this was more than enough for a bunch of sessions. Well after work I had planned to go to the park and do it there w/ my gf ( as my "sitter"). So we get there and Im anxious so I start it *but midway the Lighter was blown out :frown: and I was sucking the bowl (still red though) [now i hear that you need a constant flame over it, so Im guessing this may have diminished the effect] and I felt it as quick as everyone else said they would, and I started feeling familiar with the trip but I relize now that it felt exactly like the time i got my wisdom teeth taken out and i had my first dose of Gas  :crazy: , and thats as bad as it got, but only for like 1-2 mins TOPS, so either some of the things i was doing decreased it, I didnt do enough, or the ppl who post their trips are lieing their balls off! (Any confirmation from others of any of these would be nice)

What i think may be wrong:
-My Setting was a public Park which I wouldnt say I feel 100% comfortable in that surronding
-My First time
-I only did about 2/3 a cap full (of the little container)
-I took to long (matter of seconds) between hits
-The Lighter blew out a little early
-I couldnt take REAL deep breaths, cuz my asthma has been bugging me a lil this week....

I will edit if I think of more,
IF anyone can help me get the BEST possible trip outta this stuff that would be awesome cuz I have never hallucinated on anything and I dont want to use chemicals ever!

Thanks,
Your Saviour 

Edited by Jesus_v2 (07/25/03 02:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJesus_v2
FUCK FUCK FUCK WHOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK [Re: Jesus_v2]
    #1746972 - 07/25/03 02:37 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

SALVIA IS REAL, HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT WHOA HOLY COW FUCK PISS SHIT OH MY GOD!!!

WOW, I just hit hardly a good cap full of Salvia and I got fucked up SOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY, IM tripping off them right now a lil still while posting, but basically I put a cap full in a pipe, took two hits and waited, watched, drifted in the music of like i dunno, the rythm my family has in the world and MY head and swivel computer chair cirlced my room a few times with the rythm, and i was making some awkward open mouth dropped jaw noises and clearly talking aloud to myself and laughing hysterically at the rythm and how perfect it seemed to flow through my house and my houses actions, everything around "this" place where (I dunno maybe I belong). I dont know, quickly before it ended I could make out my moms pattern my dads pattern, my brother E's pattern, and my brother K's pattern, but I think I turned around really quickly and rather tried to leave the trip and come back down pretty quickly and call my gf to tell her all about it, than I trailed off..I ... think... without ever hearing...well...my pattern...

...whoa, total mind fuck, I dont know if I was meant to think about that or what, maybe come to terms with it, maybe change it, I dunno,

oh, I could make out images of pink elephants in my bedsheets which have nothing similar to that at all, they are charcoal grays, black, and golds, LOL I was searching desparately thogh to hallucinate so I may not have actually see them, but all the rest of the stuff is more of a feeling, like a medatation shit, maybe if i was sitting or laying down and not moving and doing other shit I would be hallucinating.

anyways, under a higher dosage, WHOA! I got FUCKED!!! good shit, recommend it in an environment you feel 100% Safe in, its only something to do with You and someone else, most probally a best friend or in my case (next time) my gf will be there for my next HARD trip!

It is a really wierd thing to be on at first, but the effects go away not too long after so its not that bad!!

First Timers, dont get discouraged, and holy fuck, start aobut 2/3 5/8 of a cap, than go almost full, but be somewhere 100% comfortable, like where u smoke it, cuz u will want to lay down maybe or sit (preferrably start sitting) and It will be sweet! Dont expect HEAVY Visuals, like stuff will happen, but it wont be like someone changed the channel on the tv, its like seeing through only ur brain and what its seeing and shit, i dunno wierd stuff....

See you guys later!

ps if it doesnt make sense, I will be adding edits, I am still feeling light after effects from it!

Edited by Jesus_v2 (07/25/03 02:39 AM)

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK WHOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK [Re: Jesus_v2]
    #1747964 - 07/25/03 11:57 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds interesting, to say the least... :laugh: I didn't know some headshops sold it, I'll have to go to my local ones and see what the deal is! How much did you pay for the gram?

OfflineSweet_Stoner

Loc: Toronto(ish), Canada
Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK WHOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK [Re: eggystardust]
    #1748233 - 07/25/03 01:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I am Jesus_v2's gf and i must admit i'm a little nervous about trying this shit...if anyone has any tips on how to make this a safe trip for the both of us, i'd like to hear em...

and he payed 40 bucks for two small viles, i guess totalling a gram

--------------------
When in doubt say that Ben Franklin invented it. Ceaser conquered it. Hilter murdered it. Galieo proved it, and George Jung imported it.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK WHOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK [Re: Sweet_Stoner]
    #1748246 - 07/25/03 01:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

First, use a bong instead of a pipe if you have one.

Second, burn it all the way down.  Try to dop the whole bowl in one shot -- it's done when the salvia is all calcined and incandesces white under the flame.  Try and hold the smoke for as long as you can.

Third, I suggest that you do it in a place with muted lighting, and not in public.  :smile:  Have a sitter.

Fourth -- remember, it'll all be over in about 15 minutes.  Of course, if you -really- get a good dose, time will be pretty meaningless for an indeterminate period ... but try and relax.  :smile:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK WHOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK [Re: Sev]
    #1748360 - 07/25/03 01:39 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

dont do 4 grams a week later thinking it will be the same.

it will be MUCH stronger..

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK WHOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK [Re: domite]
    #1748374 - 07/25/03 01:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

ooops, discount that post...

OfflineElvish
enthusiast
Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK WHOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK [Re: domite]
    #1748537 - 07/25/03 02:28 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I can think of no faster way to get Salvia scheduled than postings like the above.  :shake: 

OfflineSweet_Stoner

Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK WHOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK [Re: Elvish]
    #1749045 - 07/25/03 05:36 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

will it be scary? i'm chicken shit i know.....

--------------------
When in doubt say that Ben Franklin invented it. Ceaser conquered it. Hilter murdered it. Galieo proved it, and George Jung imported it.

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

#1749150 - 07/25/03 06:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

From what I hear, no one can really tell you. It should effect everybody differently, like all drugs. Though I imagine if you go in scared, you'll have a scary trip--but I've never tried the stuff though I'd like to.

OfflineSweet_Stoner

Re: FUCK FUCK FUCK WHOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK [Re: eggystardust]
    #1749307 - 07/25/03 07:23 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i'm still a little unsure...i think we're doing it in my room, because it's a comfortable surrounding, do candles sound like a good idea or bad idea, i heard it could be bad if someone starts to trip really badly...

--------------------

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

#1749316 - 07/25/03 07:26 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Just know that your sitter will be there for you to make sure you don't do anything stupid. This will give you peace of mind, though it sounds like from other people that you take it sitting down and stay there, so I doubt you'll put yourself in any real physical harm. Just know that it is a drug, and a very short-lasting one at that! The only thing that could happen is you'll gain new insight. Hope these words are of some comfort... :wink:

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: FUCK PUCK FUCK WHOLY DUCK FUCK SUCK [Re: eggystardust]
    #1749359 - 07/25/03 07:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Candles are NOT considered a good idea in general, although with a sitter I guess it'll be ok, I mention that because I've seen that specifically mentioned as something to avoid in case you get up and start walking a bit. I just did the tincture, but didn't really get much of an effect, i feel kinda dopey right now, but didn't really get anywhere. I was just getting to the border of a pretty good dose, maybe I just need more next time.

OfflineSweet_Stoner

Re: FUCK PUCK FUCK WHOLY DUCK FUCK SUCK [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1749556 - 07/25/03 09:27 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I am still going to be nervous up until i decide whether or not i want to do it. Maybe i'll stick to some cool lighting instead of the candles, i don't want anything going up in flames. Maybe i'll just be his sitter and let him have a good trip...either way i'll post what happened...

--------------------

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: FUCK PUCK FUCK WHOLY DUCK FUCK SUCK [Re: Sweet_Stoner]
    #1750063 - 07/26/03 01:34 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well, I ended up buying some Salvia today. 17x, supposed to be strong stuff, I'll definately tell you how it goes when I find a good time to do it. But first, lots of meditation... :thumbup:

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
Re: First Time Salvia Trip... (SURPRISE NEW ENDING 2nd Trip) [Re: Jesus_v2]
    #1750238 - 07/26/03 05:18 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

If you want visuals then use it in a dark place or close your eyes.
I think candles are a good idea. They are really great in dark room. Just keep them out of arm's reach and have a sitter.
Also I find it best if the sitter remains quiet during the trip, because they can be pretty distracting otherwise.
If you're scared you might want to start with a low dose and first experience the low-end of the SALVIA-scale:

Level 1 "S stands for SUBTLE effects." A feeling that 'something' is happening, although it is difficulty to say just what. Relaxation and increased sensual appreciation may be noted. This mild level is useful for meditation and may facilitate sexual pleasure.

Level 2 "A stands for ALTERED perception." Colors and textures are paid attention to. Appreciation of music may be enhanced. Space may appear of greater or lesser depth than is usual. But visions do not occur at this level. Thinking becomes less logical, and more playful; short term memory difficulties are may be noted.

Level 3 "L" stands for LIGHT visionary state." Closed eye visuals (clear imagery with eyes closed: fractal patterns, vine-like and geometric patterns, visions of objects and designs). The imagery is often two dimensional. If open eyed visual effects occur these are usually vague and fleeting. At this level phenomena similar to the hypnagogic phenomena that some people experience at sleep onset occur. At this level visions are experienced as 'eye candy' but are not confused with reality.

Level 4 "V stands for VIVID visionary state." Complex three dimensional realistic appearing scenes occur. Sometimes voices may be heard. With eyes open contact with consensual reality will not be entirely lost, but when you close your eyes you may forget about consensus reality and enter completely into a dreamlike scene. Shamanistic journeying to other lands, foreign or imaginary; encounters with beings, entities, spirits; or travels to other ages may occur. You may even live the life of another person. At this level you have entered the shaman's world. Or if you prefer you are in ''dream time'. With eyes closed you experience fantasies (dream like happenings, with a story line to them). So long as your eyes are closed you may believe they are really occurring. This differs from the 'eye candy' closed eye imagery, of level 3.

Level 5 "I" stands for IMMATERIAL existence." At this level consciousness remains and some thought processes are still lucid, but one becomes completely involved in inner experience and looses all contact with consensual reality. Individuality may be lost; one experiences merging with God/dess, mind, universal consciousness, or bizarre fusions with other objects real or imagined, e.g. merging with a wall may be experienced. At this level it is impossible to function in consensual reality, but unfortunately some people do not remain still but move around in this befuddled state. For this reason a sitter is essential to ensure the safety of someone voyaging to the inner levels. To the person experiencing this, the phenomenon may be terrifying or exceedingly pleasant; but to an outside observer the individual may appear confused or disoriented.

Level 6 "A stands for AMNESIC effects " At this stage either consciousness is lost; or at least one is unable to later recall what one is experiencing. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around; somnambulistic behavior may occur; injuries can be sustained without pain being felt; on awakening the individual will have no recollection of what he/she did, experienced or said in level 6. People cannot ever recall what they experience in this very deep trance state. This is not a sought after level as later nothing can be recalled of the experience.

Just remember; if you have a sitter, you will be safe.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineSweet_Stoner

Re: First Time Salvia Trip... (SURPRISE NEW ENDING 2nd Trip) [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1750530 - 07/26/03 11:18 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

okay so since i don't want to reach a level 5 or 6 on my first trip, how can i make sure that those levels don't get reached? i just want to experience at the most, a level 3. So how can i make sure that happens and i don't go beyond what i'm comfortable with...

--------------------

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: First Time Salvia Trip... (SURPRISE NEW ENDING 2nd Trip) [Re: Sweet_Stoner]
    #1750652 - 07/26/03 12:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Start really low. You will feel nothing. Work your way up untill you feel something. It might be a bit boring and waste some Salvia, but that would be the safest way.

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflinePsilo707
Entheonaut

Loc: Bay Area, California
Re: First Time Salvia Trip... (SURPRISE NEW ENDING 2nd Trip) [Re: cybrbeast]
    #1751475 - 07/26/03 07:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah I did about 75 mg of 10 extract my first time. It didnt really hit me hard and I just felt a little odd/disoriented. But then I did 150 mg and 300 mg of the same stuff and I was trippin'.. Whole body was being sucked into itself and my vision became a little more "expanded" in a way i cant put into words.

OfflinekloK
ShRoOmEr!ShRoOmIn

Loc: La La Land
Re: First Time Salvia Trip... (SURPRISE NEW ENDING 2nd Trip) [Re: Psilo707]
    #1751717 - 07/26/03 09:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It is best to smoke the leaf material/Extract in a pipe (not a joint). Salvinorin A has a relatively high vaporization temperature, and with a pipe you can draw a flame directly onto the leaf material/Extract so that it burns quite hot. It is very important to hold the smoke deeply in the lungs for a good 20 - 30 seconds before exhaling. This allows time for salvinorin A to be absorbed from the smoke. If one exhales to quickly, much of the material will be wasted. The level of effects you achieve depends on the amount of smoke inhaled and absorbed within about a 2 minute period. Within 2 minutes, you should be able to take 3 big hits (holding each one in for 20 - 30 seconds). The body metabolizes salvinorin A quite rapidly, so if you want to increase the effect by smoking several hits, you need to ingest the smoke faster than it is metabolized. If you pause too long between hits, the duration will be extended, but the intensity of effects won't increase. Read "How to achieve effects from smoked Salvia divinorum" for more details. It is best to use a butane lighter or propane torch, as salvinorin A is active at a higher temperature then THC.

http://www.salvia-divinorum.org
This is where I got the info

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: First Time Salvia Trip... (SURPRISE NEW ENDING 2nd Trip) [Re: kloK]
    #1752528 - 07/27/03 06:30 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think I can manage 3 hits, I'm usually too far in the trip after one big hit of 10X. Might be able to do a quick second hit though. That's going to be intense  :grin:

--------------------
futuretribe.space

OfflineSweet_Stoner

Re: First Time Salvia Trip... (SURPRISE NEW ENDING 2nd Trip) [Re: kloK]
    #1762464 - 07/30/03 11:04 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yah, i think a butane lighter would be key, we've just been using a little dinky $1.50 lighter from a gas station. I haven't really done it yet, just took a little hit off it...just felt like i was high. My boyfriend did more then me, and after his trip he was still high for a long while. The whole nite he's asking if he's smoked weed yet, but he hadn't. kinda funny...to us at least. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1762952 - 07/30/03 01:59 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

see what happens when you doubt the Salv's power?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinelooklight
freeSpirit
Male

#11522787 - 11/24/09 10:08 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe you need something stronger guy..and with salvia it does matter how long you hold it in I've had trips to other dimensions with the 40x

Offlinelooklight
freeSpirit
Male

Re: First Time Salvia Trip... (SURPRISE NEW ENDING 2nd Trip) [Re: Sweet_Stoner]
    #11540429 - 11/27/09 11:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I respectfully suggest that you shouldn't smoke salvia if you are scared of it...nervousness is ok but if you have a fear then you shouldn't

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds