Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

SUPER PSILOCIN PRODUCTION READ NOW!
    #1744672 - 07/24/03 01:06 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Alright, qres has a poor memory, he wasn?t supposed to post that yet. Also their was an error, the proceedure would tripple the total alkaloid production. Their will be much, much much more psilocin but less psilocybin. However, one gram of these would have you tripping HARD. In other words, this is one of the most important things written here ever! So a new paper should be placed in the in the cultivation section. I'll write it up in due time and send it to mjshroomer. Also the proceedure of simply boiling the seeds will probably decarboxylate the tryptophan (although most likely yeilds will be poor without the use of a catalyse like Cu, and another solvent besides water might work better, I don?t know for sure). I will present a revised idiot proof procedure based on drone?s decarboxylization procedure. Im a little busy right now, it will be awile. Besides, plain trytophan as well as other amino acids probably increase alkaloid production (I remember reading about a study using tphan addition to the substrate to increase potency, but Im not sure. Someone want to race me to look it up? Go to a colledge library. The www, thanks to the republicans, is becoming an increasingly usless place to find reliable chemistry information. You see, they are involved in a massive campaign of spreading miss-information all in the name of the WOD and its getting the professors extremely pissed off. Although if you do a search for "sesame seed tryptophan" you will find dozens of sites saying that it is contains alot of tphan, I havent yet found any reliable books that say this. Someone want to varify the concentration of tphan in sesame? On the other hand many other foods contain tphan, look it up at a colledge library. What are happening to our students? these are the scientists of the future. Don?t take drugs (besides maybe occasional pot) and remember

FUCK, WE ARE BEING ATTACKED BY THE NAZIS

Oh, and BTW, I worked out the details of that simple oxidation followed by cyclilization of tphan, so you better share your information with us. My email address is

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: SUPER PSILOCIN PRODUCTION READ NOW! [Re: ]
    #1744707 - 07/24/03 01:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Offlinecapital
Guy...
Re: SUPER PSILOCIN PRODUCTION READ NOW! [Re: ]
    #1744720 - 07/24/03 01:21 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I looked into this mildly a ways back when I decided to do some mycological work. The way I figured your best singular source for a tphan combo that can be refined would be in motion sickness pills over the counter at your local pharmacy. If you can figure out how to add the extra phosphate group and increase psilocin to ibin turnover youd be much better off. Unfortunately the tphan is only usefull for alkaloid production in general. I realise that it wouldn't be hard to increase content of psilocin in your fruit, however it would be so much more profound if you coupled a raised content with an isolation of the drug and then introduced the phosphate group. You'd be left with 90-95% pure psilocibin. From this you could even move an HO group and make the drug legal, as it would not appear on any controlled substance lists.

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
Re: SUPER PSILOCIN PRODUCTION READ NOW! [Re: capital]
    #1744753 - 07/24/03 01:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

capital said:
From this you could even move an HO group and make the drug legal, as it would not appear on any controlled substance lists.

It would still be targeted by the Analog Act. Good information though. I wish there were more studies done on this.

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

Offlinetrypyamine
Re: SUPER PSILOCIN PRODUCTION READ NOW! [Re: DiMiTriSouljah]
    #1746450 - 07/24/03 11:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

this deserves a bump

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck