Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAristar
InterdimensionalBeing

Trip Report
    #1743406 - 07/24/03 02:13 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I had my first mushroom trip a little while ago. Me and my friend C ate the shrooms and didn't feel any effects for half an hour. Feeling ripped off we decide to go to my place and chill for a while. But we decide to go rent a game from the store. As soon as we reach the mini mall where the store is, we both started to feel the effects. But my other friend was around because our dealer was near the store, so he decides to come with us while we trip and he was going to get some mushrooms for himself. We go to our dealers house and my other friend gets the mushrooms. I myself decide to pick up some bud to add to the trip, unknowing of the madness about to ensue. We go into a forest to smoke the bud. As soon as we start smoking the peak set on. All of a sudden my mind felt as though a fog had raised over it and when I looked around the forest itself was breathing and changing colors. The ground was sprouting flowers and then sucking the plants back into the ground. The background had a fantasy look to it, like it was something out of a fairytale. I looked around at my friends, they looked as if they were from a cartoon and when they moved colored trails followed behind them. It felt as though my mind was switching gears into different time frames and different states of reality, but I could view all the different realities at one time. Feeling adventurous, my friends and I decide to ride the bus. We get on and sit down. I look around and it was if the very bus was dissolving into nothingness and it was pulling me in. I looked at my hand and it was like the matrix, it looked as if it was made of complex math algorithms. We rode the bus for a while longer, still tripping our heads off. Once a while I would get rocketed back into feeling normal, but then I was shot back into the mystic world my mind had created. Overall it was a very fucked up day and I was very awed by what had happened. All off 1.5g's of apparantly really strong mushrooms.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: Trip Report [Re: Aristar]
    #1743444 - 07/24/03 02:27 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Excellent, sounds fun! My first trip was pretty intense too with the same doseage you had, good stuff! Was this during the day or night?

OfflineAristar
InterdimensionalBeing

Re: Trip Report [Re: eggystardust]
    #1743491 - 07/24/03 02:42 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

During the day. Actually, I just remembered that when i looked at the sky, it looked as though clouds where wide on the sides of my field of vision and slowly declined inwards to the middle and then back wide on the other side. In the center I made out the shape of a translucent castle, like a heat wave in the sky the shape of a castle.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports