Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Microscope, Mycobags

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

To All The Vendors Or Buyers
    #1742699 - 07/23/03 10:30 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Is there an Instant Grow Jar like the one from MushMush that you can buy In America? This is really annoying to me that I can't buy it due to the fact that I live in america. I am really interested in mycology and would like to purchase one for the mushrooms and just to watch the different stages of growth...not there really that interesting : ) If anyone knows a place were I can buy one or two drop me a link on this post or personal note me. Thanks alot ahead of time to whoever posts.

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: To All The Vendors Or Buyers [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #1745125 - 07/24/03 05:33 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

well, in america such a jar would get you in jail real quick. it is pure intent, selling a jar with spores and sterile substrate togeather. after pf got busted my the american justice machine, the one fueled by the blood of the innocent, i'm supprised that anyone still sells spores. so bottome line. youre not gonna find one and if you do, run cuz youre gonna go to jail if you buy it. or so i say

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: To All The Vendors Or Buyers [Re: ZippoZ]
    #1745736 - 07/24/03 09:03 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Nah man but theres mycobags (wheres my $ for the sales pitch.. bitch :grin:). Just buy a syringe and a myco bag and if its legal in your country inject the spores in it. Then just wait untill colonization and open the bag and BOOM you got shrooms

InvisibleRevCo
Stranger

Re: To All The Vendors Or Buyers [Re: ZippoZ]
    #1746437 - 07/25/03 01:24 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
well, in america such a jar would get you in jail real quick. it is pure intent, selling a jar with spores and sterile substrate togeather. after pf got busted my the american justice machine, the one fueled by the blood of the innocent, i'm supprised that anyone still sells spores. so bottome line. youre not gonna find one and if you do, run cuz youre gonna go to jail if you buy it. or so i say

I suppose Homestead is not selling their EZ_ Gro Kit or the Classic Grow kit anymore then. This is the only place I Knew that had a "pre- package -all in one- I dont want to do anything myself" grow kit in the US.

Apparently they sold extremely well and they might still them, but call them because their http://www.homesteadbook.com mentions nothing about it. Call them and see.

Anyhow, you shouldnt be interested in this because all your going to do anyhow is look at the spores under a microscope...

OfflineDSD
devil

Loc: Bad,Bad person - minus ...
Re: To All The Vendors Or Buyers [Re: RevCo]
    #1752100 - 07/27/03 02:05 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

read some stuff here at the shroomery, spend some time - do your home work and then give it a shot. don't expect miracles from a jar or a bag that comes in the mail you,  may get a few shrooms but nothing lke you see here at the shroomery. it takes knoweledge  and skillz to grow the magic succesfully. :tongue:  good luck. 

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: To All The Vendors Or Buyers [Re: DSD]
    #1753976 - 07/27/03 09:53 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DSD said:
it takes knoweledge  and skillz to grow the magic succesfully. :tongue:  good luck. 

Either that or a very good directions following ability.  :smile: 

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Microscope, Mycobags

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum