Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: The World Trade Center Demolition [Re: chodamunky]
    #1764996 - 07/31/03 03:04 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I mean really......

we all know it was the underpants gnomes!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1765371 - 07/31/03 07:36 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

chodamunky said:
The planes were crashed into the towers using AWACS military technology that can take remote control of an aircraft, such as a commercial jet, and fly it any way it likes against the pilots wishes. (how else do u think these planes crashed dead on into those towers? Terrorists can fly jumbo jets that precisely at those gigh speeds?) The US and British goverments are satanic, sun worshipping, scum bags (not to mention high degree Free Masons/Illuminati) who ARE at war with the american people (*cough* Patriot Acts, Drug War, and many many more) for their goal of creating a one world government where they will rule all. And oh yea, they want to destroy all of the major religions is the world in order to convert them to their paganistic/Egyption religion. That's why right now Jews are labelled as Nazi's for their war with Palestine, Muslim's are all suicidal terrorists, and Christianity has hit an all time low with their sexual scandals etc. *sigh*, many of you will think I'm a nut but I don't care, I don't necessarily believe these things I just said, I certainly hope they are false but over the last couple years, they make more sense that what I've been hearing in the mass media.  Believe it or not, I am not your enemy for saying these things. Peace. 

You can't seriously believe this bullshit can you? I guess we have another foil hat wearer among us. :rolleyes:

Anonymous

Re: The World Trade Center Demolition [Re: shakta]
    #1765756 - 07/31/03 11:07 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Hey guess what? Conspiracies aren't announced on the evening news.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: The World Trade Center Demolition [Re: ]
    #1765773 - 07/31/03 11:15 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

And...

Anonymous

#1765796 - 07/31/03 11:25 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Conspiracies don't exist! You are crazy! You can only trust what is on the TV! Everyone point and laugh at the dumb crazy person!

Anonymous

#1765837 - 07/31/03 11:38 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

And... okay, let me just make this point, and this not directed at you in particular.

A lot of people dismiss conspiracies right off the bat without even considering them simply because they believe such things aren't possible. There's stereotypes associated with conspiracy-believers like tinfoil hats and whatnot, which are cute and funny and all, but they are like automatic reactions programmed into people so that they dismiss such ideas right away. Thanks to media programming, conspiracy-believers are labelled "nuts" and "crazies" and are thus never taken seriously. What I am trying to get at is, if you are an open-minded individual, and you come upon a conspiracy theory, you will think, "Hmmm that's interesting. Let me do some research beyond what I was told about this, examine the available evidence, and see if this is indeed a possibility." They don't cling to ingrained beliefs and are open to the possibility that they've been wrong or lied to. But a close-minded individual will not EVEN take the time to consider the possibility. If you take a reasonable amount of time to examine a conspiracy theory, and conclude that it's really not possible and that the believers really are crazy, then more power to you. But if you dismiss them right away with the blink of eye, you come across as close-minded and akin to a scientist who won't test a new hypothesis simply on the grounds that it sounds too crazy. If there were no people out proving crazy ideas to be true, we may as well still think the earth is flat.

Anonymous

#1765841 - 07/31/03 11:39 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

LOL that was pretty appropriate to prove the point I just made.

OfflineCornholio
A liberal guy(on hiatus)

Loc: Austin, TX
    #1765979 - 07/31/03 12:26 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I agree that all conspiracy theories should be investigated, rather than blown off. But a few things didn't make sense to me in this particular thread, and I explained why.

If there were explosives already in the WTC, why not blow them up on their own? Why waste two hijacked airliners that could be flown to other targets?

And to say that Greenpeace and the UN are killing people to reduce world population by 80% seems hard to believe, because there are SO many people involved with those organizations - certainly ONE of them would leak the fact that population reduction is their goal.

Other conspiracy theories may have more validity, however, and all should be investigated IMHO.

--------------------

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1765997 - 07/31/03 12:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I understand what you are saying but, his post was pretty ridiculous. The Illuminati? Does anyone really believe that crap. The guy that came up with it, has been disproven countless times. I think a lot of the conspiracy people will grab on to any idea no matter how stupid it sounds. That is why most of their theories are ignored. They will generally buy into anything.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: The World Trade Center Demolition [Re: Cornholio]
    #1767471 - 07/31/03 09:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

If there were explosives already in the WTC, why not blow them up on their own? Why waste two hijacked airliners that could be flown to other targets?

Is this really that hard to figure out? How the hell would terrorists rig up 2 towers so the buildings collapse like it was professional job? Do they come prancing in with a bunch of C4 to the lobby and ask where the stairs are? Planes are needed because they are an excellent way to dramatize a terrorist attack. How many times have you seen those planes crashing into those towers on tv, in the newspapers? A thousand times? The media has programmed these terrifying images in our brains so we never forget and remain fearful when we see airplanes over our cities. The Bush administration gots lots of work done while we were in shock, invaded Afghanistan, put in their appointed leader, got the land ready for the oil pipe line. Not to mention all the other "distractions" such as anthrax, small pox vaccinations, and those Washington snipers. All distractions to the mass populace at key times when the government needed to change the constitution or attack another country.

I have to admit, conspiracy theories are fun to talk about because it's like solving a mystery or something. I'm not some anxiety driven, tin foil hat wearing, crazy dude. I just enjoying talking about this sort of stuff and seeing the reactions of people who are hopelessly hanging onto every word that the goverment says.

Offlineshakta
Infidel
    #1768596 - 08/01/03 07:25 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

The question is do you believe them? If so, you are a crazy tin foil hat wearing weirdo. If not, why even waste the time to talk about them? I know you hate Bush and all, but some of these ideas are just stupid.

Invisiblewingnutx

#1768850 - 08/01/03 09:52 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I must admit that I love conspiracy theories. They're a lot of fun.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: The World Trade Center Demolition [Re: wingnutx]
    #1768984 - 08/01/03 11:00 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wingnutx said:
I must admit that I love conspiracy theories. They're a lot of fun.

The semi-plausible ones are fun.

Some of the more outlandish ones are just a joke.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: The World Trade Center Demolition [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1768989 - 08/01/03 11:02 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I even like the really whacky ones. Jack Chick fliers about the pope being a freemason, for instance.

There's a great book in comic-art form called 'The Big Book of Conspiracies'. Actually the whole 'big book of...' series is great.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: The World Trade Center Demolition [Re: wingnutx]
    #1769017 - 08/01/03 11:11 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not so much interested in conspiracy theories themselves as when people simply ask certain questions that haven't been asked or point to fallacies in the official story. That's why I don't necessarily think Bush was behind 9/11, but I think something smells fishy there.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom