Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
whats your lsd dose?
    #17420576 - 12/20/12 04:25 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I might be doing lsd for the first time tomorrow, 250ug.

Seeing how that compares to my brethren's usual dose on the shroomery...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: cez]
    #17420593 - 12/20/12 04:50 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Or a different question...What can I expect from 25ug of lsd?

Invisiblebirdland

#17420902 - 12/20/12 07:47 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cez said:

I have no idea how many mics are in the tabs I've taken :shrug:

Offlinesearching
Male User Gallery

#17421135 - 12/20/12 09:08 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cez said:

Let me guess 250ug is what the dealer told you? If the hits are strong you'd be lucky if there's 125ug on them. There's really no way to know unless you know the person who laid the sheet which is not likely.

I usually take 2 hits if they are strong. I got some really weak hits one time that someone identified in the recent prints thread to be 50ug. I believe that was accurate because I had to take 6 to get a strong experience.

--------------------

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: searching]
    #17421217 - 12/20/12 09:32 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I know some people who dose 1/4

I also know my self, who doses until mild visual occurs, or maybe even more - for me that's one or two hits of decent/a bit less than decent potency.
A strong blotter would definitely be enough for me.

--------------------
with our love with our love we could save the world

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Bucketheadland
Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: Ferdinando]
    #17421312 - 12/20/12 10:01 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

600ug is my sweet spot.

--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

InvisibleBallerium
Little Black Spot on the Sun
Female User Gallery

Loc: GA
Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #17421826 - 12/20/12 12:09 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I've been told there are around 250ug on my tabs as well, but who knows. Me and my boyfriend usually split a tab and each take half, and that normally produces some mild visuals and great headspace. I'm considering doing 2/3 tab to a whole tab next time though as I'm wanting a bit stronger of a trip.

I swear there used to be a page/link floating around that described the differences of experiences at each ug level. Like 100ug produces certain effects, then it went up to 200ug and so forth. I would love to hear other people's opinion as well because I'm curious to try and figure out the ug range of my own tabs.

But in general, I think for me probably 150ug - 200ug would be my perfect dose, if I had to guess.

--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: Ballerium]
    #17421836 - 12/20/12 12:12 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
I've been told there are around 250ug on my tabs as well, but who knows. Me and my boyfriend usually split a tab and each take half, and that normally produces some mild visuals and great headspace. I'm considering doing 2/3 tab to a whole tab next time though as I'm wanting a bit stronger of a trip.

I swear there used to be a page/link floating around that described the differences of experiences at each ug level. Like 100ug produces certain effects, then it went up to 200ug and so forth. I would love to hear other people's opinion as well because I'm curious to try and figure out the ug range of my own tabs.

But in general, I think for me probably 150ug - 200ug would be my perfect dose, if I had to guess.

I doubt anything is 250 mics on a tab.  190-200 mics isn't unheard of though.

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El NiƱo.

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #17421862 - 12/20/12 12:19 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, well, the hits I had were the Dalai Lama print, if that helps any. I know the Euro doses, from what I have read, seem to be laid stronger than WoW. But I haven't really had legit WoW so I can't compare. Either way 1/2 tab was plenty for us, and thats all I really want, to be able to take 1 or 2 tabs and have a good immersive experience. Fuck having to take 5+ tabs just to get that feeling, which was what my first experience with "WoW" was, sadly.

--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#17421872 - 12/20/12 12:21 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
Yeah, well, the hits I had were the Dalai Lama print, if that helps any. I know the Euro doses, from what I have read, seem to be laid stronger than WoW. But I haven't really had legit WoW so I can't compare. Either way 1/2 tab was plenty for us, and thats all I really want, to be able to take 1 or 2 tabs and have a good immersive experience. Fuck having to take 5+ tabs just to get that feeling, which was what my first experience with "WoW" was, sadly.

They are much stronger than than the normal "WoW" doses; since they are supposedly around 190-200 mics.  Dalai uses a version of Swiss Fluff; which is the same puriety.  WoW is usually 95-110 mics per hit; so it could be twice as strong.

EDIT:  Also, if you need 5 tabs of WoW to just get a body high and slight visuals; then the person that gave it to you (either didn't lay it right or is false advertising the product).  WoW only needs around 1-2 hits to have a decent body high and visuals.  People epic dose on it because it feels so clean.  Monster doses don't fuck up your body like some of the less pure crystals.

--------------------

Edited by FakePlasticSky (12/20/12 12:24 PM)

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17421892 - 12/20/12 12:26 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Cool beans, I figured they were somewhere around the ballpark of 200-250ug each. I do remember reading about them being Swiss Fluff, come to think of it, but did not realize it was of the same purity as white fluff. It had no body load at all though, and such a clear head space, so I can believe it. I still want to try WoW one day though, just to compare. I would die happy if I could have a lifetime supply of those Dalai Lamas though. :lol:

--------------------

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#17421914 - 12/20/12 12:30 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
Cool beans, I figured they were somewhere around the ballpark of 200-250ug each. I do remember reading about them being Swiss Fluff, come to think of it, but did not realize it was of the same purity as white fluff. It had no body load at all though, and such a clear head space, so I can believe it. I still want to try WoW one day though, just to compare. I would die happy if I could have a lifetime supply of those Dalai Lamas though. :lol:

I have a lifetime supply of WoW (15 sheets).  It will last me 15 years.  I did this because you never know when things get dry.  It isn't as strong as those Dalai because they are around 1/2 the strength; but they are of the same quality of crystal.

Swiss fluff is the US white fluff.  They work off the same patent process.  Some fluff chemists can make it a bit more pure; but we are talking a difference of 98% from the normal 95% of OG fluff.  3% is a difference; but nothing too major.

My advice is try and snatch up as much as you can afford of those prints.  It's one of those prints you know will be a lifetime of joy and happiness!

--------------------

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17421929 - 12/20/12 12:35 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Man you are in a lucky position. I always get depressed when my stash gets down to just a few hits left, because I always worry I won't be able to find more, which is the case right now actually, haha. We were gonna try and get a sheet for Christmas, but Mr. Dalai Lama must be on a holiday vacation, methinks. :lol:

But yeah, I could give two shits about any other drug. I would gladly give all of them up in a heartbeat to be able to have a lifetime supply of LSD.

--------------------

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#17421944 - 12/20/12 12:39 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
Man you are in a lucky position. I always get depressed when my stash gets down to just a few hits left, because I always worry I won't be able to find more, which is the case right now actually, haha. We were gonna try and get a sheet for Christmas, but Mr. Dalai Lama must be on a holiday vacation, methinks. :lol:

But yeah, I could give two shits about any other drug. I would gladly give all of them up in a heartbeat to be able to have a lifetime supply of LSD.

Yeah me too.  I mean I have about 2 grams of DOC with an additional 4 sheets (2.5 mg each hit), 1/4 lbs of shrooms, 3 grams of molly, a few hits of 2c-b and about 2-4 grams of DMT.

I haven't touched any of the other shit for about a month.  I haven't even tried DOC yet.  All I think about is the next time I can trip on LSD.  In fact, I worry about taking any other compound because it could hamper my CID tolerance.  Instead I would rather just wait a few weeks and take another dose of CID. 

With CID you can fuck, be one with yourself or be very intimate with a loved one.  There hasn't been a single Psyche that has given me this blessing.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicalOrangutan
Curious Cat
Male

Re: whats your lsd dose? *DELETED* [Re: Ballerium]
    #17421978 - 12/20/12 12:48 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by MagicalOrangutan

Reason for deletion: Hfdbnv

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

OfflineKevinDontWave
Kiwi Cat
I'm a teapot

Loc: The Desert of the Mind
Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #17421992 - 12/20/12 12:53 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

That's a big downside with psychedelics. Because of it being underground the dose is fuzzy at best. I've had 5 tab trips that were stronger than 10 tab trips and I've eaten one cap and stem that would put a whole baggie to shame.

--------------------
:mushroomgrow::awesome2::awebigvaped::mushroomgrow:

:piggy:Pigs treat us as equals. Never wrestle with pigs.:piggy:

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17421993 - 12/20/12 12:53 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FakePlasticSky said:
There hasn't been a single Psyche that has given me this blessing.

Agreed. Lucy just puts me in a world that no other substance that I've tried thus far is able to do. Once I take it, its like I can't get enough of it in me and I hate that it has to end, even though I'm sure eventually I would want it to. Twelve hours is long, but it still isn't long enough for me. :lol:

Last trip we had, I think I slept maybe 3 hours after the comedown. Woke up and spent the entire next day smoking weed, trying to re-create the feeling. I love the fact that the after-glow lasts the entire next day.

Oh, :lsdabc:,
What have you done to me?
Without you, I would lose my sanity.
When we combine, I feel truly free.
Together we shall merge and one we shall be,
Forever for all eternity.

--------------------

Edited by Ballerium (12/20/12 05:57 PM)

OfflineKevinDontWave
Kiwi Cat
I'm a teapot

#17422014 - 12/20/12 12:59 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
Quote:

FakePlasticSky said:

Agreed. Lucy just puts me in a world that no other substance that I've tried thus far is able to do. Once I take it, its like I can't get enough of it in me and I hate that it has to end, even though I'm sure eventually I would want it to. Twelve hours is long, but it still isn't long enough for me. :lol:

Last trip we had, I think I slept maybe 3 hours after the comedown. Woke up and spent the entire next day smoking weed, trying to re-create the feeling. I love the fact that the after-glow lasts the entire next day.

When we are together, I feel truly free.

It truly is something special.

--------------------

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#17422028 - 12/20/12 01:02 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
Quote:

FakePlasticSky said:

When we are together, I feel truly free.

I totally agree!  It is a truly special molecule.

--------------------

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson

Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #17422043 - 12/20/12 01:06 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I wish I could trip with both of you, Ballerium and FPS.  You guys sound like you love acid as much as me :smilingpuppy:

--------------------

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17422079 - 12/20/12 01:12 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Word, I wish I had more psychedelic friends IRL. We introduced one of our friends to Lucy not long ago, and now he wants to try it again too. Its great being able to introduce it to someone else and spread the love. :bliss:

Maybe one day we can all attend a Shroomery gathering. I am in the Southeast, but you never know. :aweyeah:

--------------------

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson

#17422088 - 12/20/12 01:15 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I'm like the only psychonaut down here! Like, people trip but every so often.  I want friends who are down to trip weekly, and at high doses, with me! Almost every trip I take, I take alone :shrug:

I live in Southern California, so I doubt I'll be able to trip with you hahaha

--------------------

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17422111 - 12/20/12 01:20 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Haha, well it is a pipe dream of my boyfriend and I to move to Colorado in the next 5-10 years, so maybe the opportunity will come one day, assuming Shroomery is still around then.

We are living with my mom right now until we can afford to move back out, but when we were living by ourselves in our apartment, we tripped once every 2 weeks, but quickly ran out of our supply that way. The only reason we've managed to hold on to what we have now is because of the fact that my mom is a homebody and never goes anywhere overnight except for a handful of times a year.

--------------------

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson

#17422126 - 12/20/12 01:25 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

When I fried weekly, I'd just trip alone in my room with my dad home then I'd go talk to him while I'm peaking.  Man, those were some of the best trips of my life.  Yeah, I'd run out of my L pretty quick.  25 hits in 10 days is my record....

--------------------

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17422170 - 12/20/12 01:33 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Geez, thats crazy. I've never even been in possession of 25 hits at one time, haha. I can't wait to get hold of a sheet one day, just to be able to have that much at once would be :Awemazing:

I dare say though that talking to the parents is easier for me on acid than it is on weed. I had to put that to the test the other night when we left early from a show and my mom was still home when we got there. She didn't suspect anything and the conversation flowed pretty normally. Thank god she didn't look at my eyes while I was talking to her. :lol:

By the way, this thread:

--------------------

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson

#17422207 - 12/20/12 01:40 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Hahaha, I always get larger quantities.  Most I've gotten was 40 hits.  I like being stocked! Plus, I trip regularly, so it's cool having it at my disposal.

This is the shroomery, almost every thread turns into a train wreck!

--------------------

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17422226 - 12/20/12 01:45 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Truth, haha.

I want to get larger quantities, but have never been financially able to do so until recently. Figures now that I'm able to, Lucy is being fickle. I was thinking the other night that even if I had a lifetime's supply of shrooms at my disposal, I don't know that I would be happy with that. I'd still rather have the lifetime supply of LSD.

--------------------

Offlinesanchothestoner
Satan's Grandson

Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: Ballerium] * 1
    #17422234 - 12/20/12 01:47 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

My thoughts exactly! I recently sold some shrooms for a friend and I was rewarded with 8 grams, and even though these were the BEST shrooms I've EVER com across... I'd rather have Lucy! She's my true love!!! Acid is my favorite thing about life :vibin:

--------------------

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

#17422286 - 12/20/12 02:01 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:

I think just about anyone would give up all their drugs for a lifetime supply of LSD. LSD is a drug that's quasi-hard to come by on the streets. It's very expensive and resource demanding to produce, making it quite rare.

Quote:

FakePlasticSky said:
I have a lifetime supply of WoW (15 sheets).  It will last me 15 years.  I did this because you never know when things get dry.  It isn't as strong as those Dalai because they are around 1/2 the strength; but they are of the same quality of crystal.

Swiss fluff is the US white fluff.  They work off the same patent process.  Some fluff chemists can make it a bit more pure; but we are talking a difference of 98% from the normal 95% of OG fluff.  3% is a difference; but nothing too major.

My advice is try and snatch up as much as you can afford of those prints.  It's one of those prints you know will be a lifetime of joy and happiness!

Not sure why you would by 15 sheets at a time for expected personal use over the next 15 years, LSD goes bad even in optimum conditions.

--------------------
Drugs to do:
Marijuana, LSD, LSA, ALD-52, AL-LAD, Ibogaine, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, DiPT, Psilocybin/Psilocin, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DET, Ketamine, MXE, PCP, DXM, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA,  Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, TMA, 2C-i, 2C-b, 2C-c, 2C-d, 2C-e, 2C-g, 2C-h, 2C-n, 2C-p, 2C-t-2, 2C-t-4, 2C-t-7, 2C-t-21, 3C-e, 3C-p, DOI, DOB, DOC, DOM, 25i-nBOMe, 25b-nBOMe, 25c-nBOMe, 25d-nBOMe, 25g-nBOMe, 25h-nBOMe, 25n-nBOMe, 25iP-nBOMe, Cocaine, Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Methadone, Oxycodone/Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone/Hydromorphone, Suboxone, Fentanyl, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Temazepam, Phenazepam, Midazolam, Etizolam

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: DR. BADNEWS]
    #17422312 - 12/20/12 02:06 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

sanchothestoner said:
My thoughts exactly! I recently sold some shrooms for a friend and I was rewarded with 8 grams, and even though these were the BEST shrooms I've EVER com across... I'd rather have Lucy! She's my true love!!! Acid is my favorite thing about life :vibin:

Agree with all of this. :awecid:

Quote:

DR. BADNEWS said:
Not sure why you would by 15 sheets at a time for expected personal use over the next 15 years, LSD goes bad even in optimum conditions.

Does it really? Its hard to know what to believe with so much information floating around, but I've read of people finding hits they stashed in a book ten years ago that still had good potency. How long would a sheet truly last you before it degraded?

--------------------

OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

#17422419 - 12/20/12 02:26 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
Quote:

DR. BADNEWS said:

Does it really? Its hard to know what to believe with so much information floating around, but I've read of people finding hits they stashed in a book ten years ago that still had good potency. How long would a sheet truly last you before it degraded?

I'm not sure, I guess it would have to depend on the conditions. One time my friend and I both went in on a strip of would was some "alright" LSD. I'd estimate it to be around 100ug per or less. I kept mine stashed away in aluminum foil in my sock drawer, while he kind left his out in the open in his room, and exposed it multiple times to direct sun light and handled it overall very poorly for about 4 weeks.

I took 2 hits immediately after I bought them and had a decent trip. It felt aas fantastic as my first time, but then again I had only dropped once before at that time. I now look at it as a very mild almost weak trip, but I still had some decent CEVS and mild OEV's.

My friend waited 4 weeks after purchase and took all 5 at once because I warned them he probably destroyed some of their potency. What do you know? He did destroy their potency almost entirely. All five hits only gave him about 60-75% what I had, which was very mild. This was his first experience which was an ultimate let down. He claims to have not had any defined fractals and when he closed his eyes, he said it was like a very faint filter of red/orange/pink instead of black.

However he was complaining a lot about the trees. Wouldn't go indepth about what it was that had him all worked up about the trees, but it got annoying very quickly and we left this girl to baby sit while having him locked up in his room. She says he had head down in the dark for the most part, and occasionally would lift his head up, look at the trees outside his windows and murmur, "Oh God... Not the trees, anything but the trees..." and rest his head back down.

I'm not sure if he was having full-fledged hallucinations, or just fear. Although he claims that all he experienced was mild confusion over what seemed like repeating sequences in the natural world, and light-headedness.

I'm not sure where I was really going with that short-story; opiates kinda kicked in half-way through typing this post. But basically, it depends on the conditions in which the LSD was held in. But it's very sensitive to oxygen, light, heat, moisture, and just about everything in the atmosphere. All of which cause it to lose potency at a considerable rate.

--------------------
Drugs to do:
Marijuana, LSD, LSA, ALD-52, AL-LAD, Ibogaine, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, DiPT, Psilocybin/Psilocin, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DET, Ketamine, MXE, PCP, DXM, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA,  Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, TMA, 2C-i, 2C-b, 2C-c, 2C-d, 2C-e, 2C-g, 2C-h, 2C-n, 2C-p, 2C-t-2, 2C-t-4, 2C-t-7, 2C-t-21, 3C-e, 3C-p, DOI, DOB, DOC, DOM, 25i-nBOMe, 25b-nBOMe, 25c-nBOMe, 25d-nBOMe, 25g-nBOMe, 25h-nBOMe, 25n-nBOMe, 25iP-nBOMe, Cocaine, Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Methadone, Oxycodone/Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone/Hydromorphone, Suboxone, Fentanyl, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Temazepam, Phenazepam, Midazolam, Etizolam

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger

#17422602 - 12/20/12 02:58 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I've heard different things from different people..I've seen some people who handle the shit out of their blotter. Dropping half sheets, and ripping hits off with their fingers while holding the rest of the sheet(makes me cringe) and claim it will have no effect on potency. Some people swear by putting it in the freezer and some say its over kill.  But i know I've read stories of people eating blotter stored loosley for years and still retained potency. I keep mine in foil in a dark pill bottle. Hope this is enough cuz this is the  1st time ive planned on saving it for awhile

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#17422624 - 12/20/12 03:02 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DR. BADNEWS said:

I completely disagree.

http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=82

Quote:

If these storage methods are followed, blotter should last for many years. Foil in the freezer is a common storage method, and should be effective at keeping degradation to a minimumfor a few years.

And I wrap in foil and vacuum seal each sheet separately.  I have read reports of certain blotter found made from the 70's that still lost very little potency.

--------------------

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: Kief Ledger]
    #17422628 - 12/20/12 03:02 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I keep mine in a plastic zip lock baggie, inside of a wooden cigar box which is buried inside of a duffel bag hidden deep inside my closet. I've had it since probably July or August and it has still retained full potency. I think the main things to worry about are heat, light, and handling.

--------------------

InvisibleCounterCulturest
-Positive Mental Attitude-

Loc: Nesting on modems
    #17423636 - 12/20/12 06:17 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

KevinDontWave said:
That's a big downside with psychedelics. Because of it being underground the dose is fuzzy at best. I've had 5 tab trips that were stronger than 10 tab trips and I've eaten one cap and stem that would put a whole baggie to shame.

Exactly. Oh and personally I believe "most peoples average dose" would be around 100-150ug. I don't care who disagrees and would like to believe they do 250-300. I think only a handful of people on here truly know the mic's they dose. Owsley claimed that "300 micrograms is a substantial overdose". He said that during a recorded interview you can listen to online. For obvious reasons, he really knew LSD lol. And when he says that 300ug's is a "substantial overdose" then I believe it. 250mics is probably a heavier dose than most of us tend to believe. If you need to take 2 hits to get a decent fry going then you would probably have to take like 6 hits to get up to 300ug's.

Curious Cat
Male

#17423658 - 12/20/12 06:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Isn't LSD usually in the salt form anyways, which slows down degradation?

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky

It's all in the mind

Offlinegoldenroad08
OwsleyWannabee
Male

#17423689 - 12/20/12 06:28 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i like between 200-300ug as my standard have a great fucking time dose.

this equates to anywhere between 2 really fresh and 5 not so fresh standard hits of blotter.

i really hate it when you eat like 5 and theyre so weak it feels like 1
and the dealers alwasys so theyre mic'd at 200 or more, they almost never are.

some blotters from the netherlands are but domestically the people laying blotter couldnt even make their money back let alone turn a profit. For their headstash? sure. Ocassionaly? absolutley. but when every single dealer always says mic'd at 250 or more and you do the math figuring what a gram costs. no way in hell.

--------------------
Trades

Offlinegoldenroad08
OwsleyWannabee
Male

#17423705 - 12/20/12 06:33 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalOrangutan said:

Yes but it doesnt slow it down that much.

To protect it you just need to keep it away from heat light and air.

I know of blotters that sealed in platic bag and alumium foil placed in a book on a bookshelf at room tempature that only degraded slightly after several years.

To the guy with 15 sheets, i hope youve taken similar procautions.

Stored in liquid in the fridge, will last longer than you will.
just dont put it in the freezer becuase when you take it out, the condensation will carry your acid away with it.

--------------------
Trades

Offlinegoldenroad08
OwsleyWannabee
Male

#17423717 - 12/20/12 06:36 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
Quote:

sanchothestoner said:

Agree with all of this. :awecid:

Quote:

DR. BADNEWS said:

I also "know people" that have confirmed their blotters have lasted a decade in a book. Does it degrade some. sure. a noticeable amount even. but not enough to be of huge concern.

--------------------
Trades

#17423737 - 12/20/12 06:41 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalOrangutan said:

Not sure. But what I do know is that LSD is not nearly as fragile as people tend think. Putting it in the freezer and worrying about how to store it etc is just overkill.

I drove across 4 states in mid summer with 8 hits of acid in my pocket. On sweet tarts, just chillin in my pocket with absolutely nothing to protect them accept my sweaty legs. No air conditioning and it was extremely hot driving across the desert. When we dosed the tarts in the olympic forest in Washington everyone just simultaneously said "man this is some good acid". If they did have some loss in potency, it was noticeable at all. I have never put my dose in the freezer and it has always been fine. No loss in potency and I never take steps to protect it. Blotters go in books, liquid goes in the desk drawer. But I'm not saying you should be neglectful and abuse your acid. The more care the better. But just don't sketch if your acid can't be kept in the freezer in a ziplock bag etc. It will be okay !

However. I did do something really dumb one time that did ruin about 6 hits of good acid. I dropped the hits onto some tarts a road trip. We were in a hurry so I put them in front of a fan to dry the hits out quicker so we could leave. My buddy dropped 2 hits and he said that he felt close to nothing and he sure as hell didn't trip. The acid was really good and 2 hits should have stretched his ass out and had him seeing trails. I guess all the oxygen from the fan rushing over the liquid dose just destroyed it. It was pretty stupid of me seeing that oxygen does destroy acid.

I recall reading somewhere on erowid that aluminum could possibly react with the L so you should shoot for tin foil/plastic if you can. Any blotters I get I put in wax paper and then inside books etc. No plastic or metal. The wax paper has always worked good for me. I try to avoid plastic since it's a petro product and I don't want it on touching my doses all day lol.

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17423745 - 12/20/12 06:43 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FakePlasticSky said:
EDIT:  Also, if you need 5 tabs of WoW to just get a body high and slight visuals; then the person that gave it to you (either didn't lay it right or is false advertising the product).  WoW only needs around 1-2 hits to have a decent body high and visuals.  People epic dose on it because it feels so clean.  Monster doses don't fuck up your body like some of the less pure crystals.

Was going back through the thread and just saw your edit. What I felt from those 5 tabs was pretty strong, and definitely visual, but it did not feel clean as good WoW is described to feel. It had a bit of a body load and comparing it to the more recent experiences that I've had with the Euro doses like the Dalai Lamas, I feel like those first 5 tabs were probably impure and falsely advertised. I hope to be able to try legit WoW one day, but if not, I can't complain as I've been incredibly lucky to find acid at all, especially amazing hits like these Euro doses. :sunny:

--------------------

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

#17423962 - 12/20/12 07:22 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

My "perfect" dose is APPROX 200-300 ug. The euphoria and visuals are breathtaking. It's truly a fucking blast to say the least. It's very hard to have a bad trip on doses 200 ug and below; I've taken such doses in the worst settings imaginable and still have the time of my life (NOT recommending that of course). Anything 200 and beyond and you're getting pretty heavy. Keep in mind i don;t know my exact dosages, but I consider 200+ ug to be very visual (i.e. noticeable fractals, STRONG breathing, MASSIVE trails, maybe some minor hallucinations, indescribable mind-fuck). You'll probably start getting actual hallucinations closer to the 300 ug range. For me personally, 200-300 ug is enough for me to watch the entire sky fill up with matrix numbers and experience telepathy :shrug: everyone has different reactions to L, it varies dramatically.

beyond 300 ug, it's a completely different universe. Going beyond 300 ug will get very very very emotional and introspective IMO. The visuals are overwhelming. Doses like that tend to be very life-changing and I'd recommend a sitter when taking them. It all depends on how strong minded you are, tbh.

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind." -Timothy Leary

Edited by Lucyfer (12/20/12 07:31 PM)

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: Lucyfer]
    #17424252 - 12/20/12 08:12 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Reading that makes me feel like I've only seen the tip of the iceberg..can't wait to one day take a heavier dose. I have gotten the noticeable fractals, strong breathing, visuals, etc. but never had the telepathy to happen as well as some of the other strange things that I've read other people having happened to them.

--------------------

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

#17424285 - 12/20/12 08:17 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ballerium said:
Reading that makes me feel like I've only seen the tip of the iceberg..can't wait to one day take a heavier dose. I have gotten the noticeable fractals, strong breathing, visuals, etc. but never had the telepathy to happen as well as some of the other strange things that I've read other people having happened to them.

if you're a relatively happy person and don't have any major psychotic disorders and have a strong mind, it can be a beautiful experience.

i suggest going REALLY far at least once.
10-strip level doses are fucking INSANE. only take if you're truly experienced. it's quite an eye-opener to say the least :stoned: imo you're never quite the same again after you go that far.

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #17424327 - 12/20/12 08:23 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Ok So I am gonna take on lsd for the first time after I take a shower here and get a couple answers from you all.

These are noob questions that I never looked up but I'm experienced with psychs so don't flame me please:awehigh:

Do I just put the lsd on my tongue and wait for it to dissolve?
Does an empty stomach matter?
Does eating food during the trip diminish any effects?

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

#17424350 - 12/20/12 08:26 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, or swallow it, it doesn't matter.

It's better to take it on an empty stomach but tbh it doesn't matter because LSD doesn't go through your stomach or digestive processes at all. It goes straight to your brian.

No, eat all you fucking like. You probably won't want to. :vibin:

--------------------

#17424355 - 12/20/12 08:27 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Forreal right ? on a heavy dose I feel like I can hardly see anything or navigate for shit. I was on 8hits of some 'average', two hits to trip kinda stuff and I was tripping pretty hard. I was in the forest and I couldn't find my way around at all. I would walk ten feet from the fire spot and I would be totally lost in the leaves that were dancing and spinning around me. I would shmear the sky and mesh it into the trees. I couldn't walk far because visually I was just done for. Mentally I was doing great though, as always.

Yeah strong acid trips have crazy visuals. Everything can start to layer and overlaps so much that it gets hard to see/pay attention. This is especially true if you stay in the same spot for to long, like laying in bed watching tv. If you are just laying down, you will totally lost and confused after 30 mintues. You will be gone !  Put on some music and sit in the same spot for a couple hours. Last time I did this I turned into a chrome bubble and was floating around my room and morphing into the notes of the music I was listening to-incredible shit. Acid is good stuff :thumbup:

Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #17424370 - 12/20/12 08:31 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

@ Cez. Just put on your tongue and drink a lot of water and be sure to stretch a little bit here and there. Or walk around a little bit. Dont get stuck sitting down for to long.

Drink a bunch of water man. At times it may not be to easy and you might not feel like it but if you don't drink some water you can easily wind up feeling like shit (or "dirty acid").

If your tongue goes numb, scrub your tongue good and try to wash that shit out of your mouth and try to get your hands on some xanax or valium, nbome is nasty stuff.

Have fun ! I hope you got good stuff man, acid is the best. You will never forget this upcoming trip.

What is your dose on ? liquid on candy ? blotter ?

Offlinegratefulskinny
light warrior
 User Gallery

#17424387 - 12/20/12 08:33 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

id say 200-300 . There was a special vial made for some friends n family that was mic'd at 300, and that was a blassst. I had moving textile skin of beautiful patterns and colors, only negative aspect of the trip was accidentally going into the 'express lane' on the highway, a narrow ass lane for during construction that you couldnt get out of for 15 miles, and our exit was a mile and half... i cursed myself for driving the entire time, had no idea the speed limit, cars are behind me, walls of the lane were wobbling too and fro, definitely not safe in the slightest, as soon as i got out of that death highway i made my friend drive. anyways 200-300 is good, 200 for more social situations and 300+ for festival, or furthur show situations :wink: but my everyday normal trip i like around 200, i like my visuals and telepathic mind fuck :laugh:

Offlinegratefulskinny
light warrior
 User Gallery

Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: gratefulskinny]
    #17424397 - 12/20/12 08:34 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i like to be dosed enough at a furthur show that i need to be told which way the stage is :wink: :laugh:

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: gratefulskinny]
    #17424428 - 12/20/12 08:39 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Aight guys, 250ug is the supposed dose....2.5 tabs at 100ug each.

I will keep this thread updated, either to say how awesome lsd is or to have you all keep me sane:smirk:

I've done dmt numerous times and shrooms countless times but I'm weary with lsd because I've never done it and I don't want a RC...If it has a taste I'm spittin that shit up.

Edited by cez (12/20/12 08:39 PM)

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17424437 - 12/20/12 08:40 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lucyfer said:
if you're a relatively happy person and don't have any major psychotic disorders and have a strong mind, it can be a beautiful experience.

i suggest going REALLY far at least once.
10-strip level doses are fucking INSANE. only take if you're truly experienced. it's quite an eye-opener to say the least :stoned: imo you're never quite the same again after you go that far.

I definitely want to take a high dose to see what its all about. Now is probably not the best time though, and I still don't feel that I'm experienced enough. I've taken acid 15 times, shrooms twice, and MDMA thrice. Ideally I would like to get a sheet that way I can gradually ease my way up. Because each time I get a new print, its like I have to start all over and work my way up again to gauge potency.

Quote:

cez said:
Ok So I am gonna take on lsd for the first time after I take a shower here and get a couple answers from you all.

These are noob questions that I never looked up but I'm experienced with psychs so don't flame me please:awehigh:

Do I just put the lsd on my tongue and wait for it to dissolve?
Does an empty stomach matter?
Does eating food during the trip diminish any effects?

1. You can put it on your tongue like that, but what I usually do is place it under my tongue and kind of occasionally press it down with the tip of my tongue so that its pressed nicely against that area. Not sure if it makes any difference at all but I like it that way because it doesn't move around much and I feel like it gets absorbed better. After about 30 minutes of leaving it there, I start playing with it and swishing the tab around in my mouth until it is all soggy. Then I usually swallow it about 5-10 min later. I like to wait until I am feeling it a little before I swallow it.

2. I try to at least wait a few hours after eating before I take the acid. Like Lucyfer was saying, it doesn't go through your stomach but it can make you feel some weird digestive sensations and sometimes make you feel like diarrhea is about to come on, haha, even though it never actually does. Anyway I like to have an empty stomach for those reasons. :lol:

3. Eating hasn't diminished any effects that I have noticed, and during the peak I'm usually not hungry anyway. I find that I'm starving by the 12-15 hour mark though and love having a huge feast after a long trip. Makes me feel satiated again, haha. Oh and even if you aren't hungry, you should try foods sometime while tripping. Grapefruit juice/orange juice tastes out of this world and I was gettin' down on some pumpkin spice pecan ice cream a few days ago while tripping.

Hope this helps and happy tripping! :vibin:

--------------------

OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

#17424638 - 12/20/12 09:26 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

As much as I can get my hands on.

I'd take a thumbprint right now. It is getting so rare I'm grateful to even come across real LSD

I guess back when I actually had a good connect for some pretty damn good acid (WoW) I was probably taking anywhere from 300-1000 mics once a week or more.

Edited by ILikeACID (12/20/12 09:32 PM)

Offlineeric owns

Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: ILikeACID]
    #17424736 - 12/20/12 09:46 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I personally love 500ug its very very lovely. Another thing i love to do is trip with out my consent. a friend doses me knowing i have 12 hours minimum to kill. No more then 200ug without consent. but half the fun is figuring out that its not just in your mind you ARE indeed frying. :aweyeah:
Definitely DO NOT does anyone with out their consent. Just because i like it doesn't mean everyone likes it. i do believe most people do not.  :dawerp:

--------------------

"I felt sorry for the living to know such sarrow. And death being able to heal the scars that everyone swore time would heal" - Eric owns

Edited by eric owns (12/20/12 09:47 PM)

Offlinecountchocula420
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hawaii Flag
Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: searching]
    #17424746 - 12/20/12 09:48 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

searching said:
Quote:

cez said:

Let me guess 250ug is what the dealer told you? If the hits are strong you'd be lucky if there's 125ug on them. There's really no way to know unless you know the person who laid the sheet which is not likely.

I usually take 2 hits if they are strong. I got some really weak hits one time that someone identified in the recent prints thread to be 50ug. I believe that was accurate because I had to take 6 to get a strong experience.

:billymaythumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: countchocula420]
    #17424985 - 12/20/12 10:30 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

This is unreal.  It feels amazing  :cheers:

Offlinecountchocula420
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hawaii Flag
    #17424997 - 12/20/12 10:33 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:aweyeah:

--------------------

Offlineeric owns

#17425012 - 12/20/12 10:37 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:shitsintense: :jimmies:  :brainondrugs:

--------------------

"I felt sorry for the living to know such sarrow. And death being able to heal the scars that everyone swore time would heal" - Eric owns

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17425013 - 12/20/12 10:37 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:awecid:

--------------------

Offlineeric owns

#17425042 - 12/20/12 10:40 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Best video evar!

--------------------

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
Re: whats your lsd dose? [Re: eric owns]
    #17425090 - 12/20/12 10:48 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I am literally getting hit by positivity lookin at those faces haha

I am blown away already.

Edited by cez (12/20/12 10:49 PM)

Offlineeric owns

#17425127 - 12/20/12 10:58 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Ya cez keep the good vibes goin :feelsgoodman:
Heres a few of my fav videos that make me laugh/trip the hell out

Ok And the biggest trip video of life
Go to this site : http://yooouuutuuube.com/
Enter this youtube video:

then run it Zoetrope Mode.

:aweyeah: Im soo jelly i wana melt face

--------------------

OfflineTurkeyTom
Trippy
Male

#17425417 - 12/20/12 11:51 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I have some Shiva prints right now, they're Euro prints, I'd estimate at 100-150ug. I've been doing about 1/2 a hit for a good trip, good visuals and lots of euphoria, not much of a mind fuck. I've taken up to 2 hits at the most, that was the second most intense trip of my life, right behind my first trip ever on shrooms where I had an ego death.

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

#17425439 - 12/20/12 11:56 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cez said:
I am literally getting hit by positivity lookin at those faces haha

I am blown away already.

visuals?

--------------------

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #17425747 - 12/21/12 02:08 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I have never done Lsd before... :Awemazing:

Dmt and shrooms have both showed me truth, but Nothing like Lsd has.

Everything is brilliant.

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #17425754 - 12/21/12 02:11 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Edit : :wink:

Edited by cez (12/21/12 02:14 AM)

Curious Cat
Male

#17425808 - 12/21/12 02:38 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Cool lol. What visuals did you see?

--------------------

It's all in the mind

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #17425986 - 12/21/12 03:56 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Ancient texts.
Pyramids crop circles.

Math knows truth.
Spirit knows truth.

Curious Cat
Male

#17426003 - 12/21/12 04:04 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

When I took 3 hits of blotter I saw what looked to be crop circle designs on my hands. I can relate with that.

--------------------

It's all in the mind

Offlineeric owns

#17426014 - 12/21/12 04:09 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

When i was shrooming in the middle of the night i went to smoke a bowl in a public bathroom. I saw the faintest lines. looked like Some of the oldest/mystical writings.

--------------------

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #17426053 - 12/21/12 04:21 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Lsd is truth.
Spirit is truth.
Math is truth.

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #17426070 - 12/21/12 04:27 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

When will I start thinking normal?

My trip report btw will be a must see thing.:guiltyascharged:

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #17426096 - 12/21/12 04:37 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cez said:

I tend to take 105.9383746745495505050506857474363673823900342682659872340982340897676 micrograms.

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #17426099 - 12/21/12 04:38 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I'm tripping hard.:nyan:

Ate Lsd at 10pm Cst.
When will I be able to at least identify that I'm not dead?

Curious Cat
Male

#17426133 - 12/21/12 04:55 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

My mind felt like it was gliding on ice almost uncontrollably but not erratically when I did 3 blotter hits. is that how it feels for you cez ?

--------------------

It's all in the mind

InvisibleBallerium
Female User Gallery

#17426137 - 12/21/12 04:56 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Well, you're 8 hours into it so you should be coming back to baseline here in 3 or 4 hours I'd imagine. Twelve hours seems like a long time but when its over with, it seems so fleeting. I always wish it would last longer than it does.

Glad to hear you had a great trip though! :hug:

--------------------

Invisiblecez
 User Gallery
    #17426144 - 12/21/12 04:59 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks all for responding quickly, My thoughts are so crazed with truth and fiction right now.

OfflineKevinDontWave
Kiwi Cat
I'm a teapot

#17427619 - 12/21/12 01:13 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

eric owns said:
I personally love 500ug its very very lovely. Another thing i love to do is trip with out my consent. a friend doses me knowing i have 12 hours minimum to kill. No more then 200ug without consent. but half the fun is figuring out that its not just in your mind you ARE indeed frying. :aweyeah:
Definitely DO NOT does anyone with out their consent. Just because i like it doesn't mean everyone likes it. i do believe most people do not.  :dawerp:

I've never been outright dosed without my consent but I've been double dosed without my knowledge at least once. I snorted some 2C-I and after leaving for about a half our I returned to that same house and was informed that I had done twice as much as I thought I had. It all made sense because I was tripping way too hard.

I knew a guy who would dose people without their consent. This guy was sort of a tweaked out asshole. One time he stomped pretty hard on his buddies foot and while the dude yelped he tossed a ten-strip down in his mouth. He was also known to dose drinks from across the room with a squirt gun. Glad I don't talk to him anymore.

--------------------

Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
    #17427659 - 12/21/12 01:21 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

eric owns said:

i give my consent to everyone that they can dose me without my consent anytime

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals