Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
Re: Here you go: [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1741822 - 07/23/03 04:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

grandmaster you are a sicko!!!!! how on earth can you possibly torture a human being like that. I definately would have bitten the bullet had they done that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #1741824 - 07/23/03 04:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

That's what I get for making a statement instead of my opinion.  :smirk: 

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Here you go: [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1741832 - 07/23/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Sure lets just wait for reinforcements to POSSIBLY show up.

What reinforcments?!...but that could warrent some heli support...

Gosh slomo, I don't know.

Perhaps the same groups that have been picking off the troops each and every day? There was (supposedly) 50 million in the building. The thought is that the brothers Grimm were using this money to pay the guys killing the aforementioned troops.

One quick radio message and who knows who would have showed up.

Perhaps no-one. Perhaps a few car bombers.

Try and use a little, or even any, imagination.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: Saddams sons killed in "gun-battle"? [Re: Xlea321]
    #1741835 - 07/23/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

good. less evil fucks to worry about. not that i really worried about them anyway, but still, it's good news from iraq.

BTW what were these morons thinking staying in iraq? when thousands of people are looking for you and you have a 30 million dollar bounty on your head doesnt it make sense to leave the country or something. dumbfucks.

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: Here you go: [Re: Meat_Log_Smurf]
    #1741837 - 07/23/03 04:46 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Didn't they do some kind of shit like that with Miloso-bitch,or whatever the fuck his name is?

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1741840 - 07/23/03 04:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Gee, heaven forbid! Then they call the helicopters...if they even need it.

As for all the lame insults and comments, no one cares....sorry.

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblewingnutx

#1741845 - 07/23/03 04:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Its not like they had bazokas, or missle launchers....or did they?

Who, the GIs or the Husseins? The Hussein boys had RPGs and used them. The US army uses anti-tank rockets, but no real bazookas. All their recoiless rifles are mothballed, though they broke some out for wall-busting in Panama. If they had them I'm sure they'd use them.

Quote:

they probably would just have commited suicide

They did, suicide by grunt. They obviously preferred death to capture. I'm not suprised, considering what the Iraqi citizens would want to do to them.

I think the airborne guys really didn't want to lay seige to the compound for what could be months. That would end up a freaking zoo and a magnet for hostile fire. You'd have to construct a base around the villa.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Here you go: [Re: monoamine]
    #1741848 - 07/23/03 04:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

grandmasterfat said:
Didn't they do some kind of shit like that with Miloso-bitch,or whatever the fuck his name is?

I don't know if they did it to him but they did it to Antonio Noriega from Panama.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: Saddams sons killed in "gun-battle"? [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #1741851 - 07/23/03 04:49 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

One of them fled to Syria, who then kicked him back out.

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: Here you go: [Re: monoamine]
    #1741857 - 07/23/03 04:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

They did that to Noriega, who was holed up in a church. We try to avoid shooting up houses of worship, bad p.r. and all.

I know a guy who's unit did blow up a church steeple in Panama, though, cause it had a sniper in it.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1741861 - 07/23/03 04:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Azmodeus said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Gee, heaven forbid! Then they call the helicopters...if they even need it.

As for all the lame insults and comments, no one cares....sorry.

So a car bomber drives down the street, and they call the copters in? Must be a llloooonnnnngggggggg ass fuse on that bomb.

And if even 10 or 15 guys with guns had shown up the outcome could have been quite different.

Perhaps you could wait someone out in friendly territory, but I doubt it'd be wise in a war zone.

And if I had insulted you, you'd know it.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Here you go: [Re: wingnutx]
    #1741864 - 07/23/03 04:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

wingnutx said:
I think the airborne guys really didn't want to lay seige to the compound for what could be months. That would end up a freaking zoo and a magnet for hostile fire. You'd have to construct a base around the villa.

Ah yes, thats what i was looking for. It would be a good target range for hostile iraqis...and i wonder exactly how much food they had in there, it would have taken months.....months too long!

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblewingnutx

#1741868 - 07/23/03 04:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

know how to tell if a car is a car bomb? It explodes and kills you.

They don't label them very well.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1741869 - 07/23/03 04:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Couldn't come up with that on your own?

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1741872 - 07/23/03 04:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
And if I had insulted you, you'd know it. 

I bet! :noway:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1741875 - 07/23/03 04:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ah, common sense!

Well many will miss it but I don't blame you for trying.

--------------------

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
    #1741887 - 07/23/03 04:59 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Good one wingnut. Damn no labelin Iraqis why the hell dont they label bomb laden cars anymore? You would think they would be a little more considerate.

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #1741906 - 07/23/03 05:06 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Here's a more developed account of what may have happened (from Reuters):

Quote:

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Saddam Hussein's teenage grandson Mustapha may have been the last man standing after U.S. troops launched a missile barrage on a house where he had holed up with his father and uncle.

Three adults dead around him, the soldiers said he fired on them as they stormed into the ruins. They shot him down.

Lieutenant-General Ricardo Sanchez described on Wednesday the massive firepower from land and air that killed Saddam's sons Uday and Qusay and two others, as yet unidentified, after Tuesday's siege in the city of Mosul.

Automatic gunfire from a barricaded upper-story room had wounded four soldiers when they first tried to detain the men.

Officials in Washington say one of the dead was Qusay's 14- year-old son. Details remain sketchy and it was not entirely clear the last survivor was the youngster but Sanchez's account indicated as much.

A barrage of 10 anti-tank missiles is likely to have killed the adults in the house, Sanchez told a news conference.

"We believe that it is likely that the TOW missile attack was what wound up killing three of the adults," said Sanchez, land forces commander in Iraq.

But when troops burst up the staircase, they came under fire again. "They killed the remaining individual," Sanchez said.

Around 200 soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division pounded the house with grenades, rocket-firing Kiowa attack helicopters and Humvees mounted with heavy .50 caliber machineguns and the anti-tank missiles on Tuesday.

On standby were A-10 Warthog tankbuster aircraft, Apache attack helicopters and a psy-ops team but they were not used.

The proximity of neighboring houses was a factor in not using heavier weaponry, Sanchez said. "We know of no collateral damage that occurred as a result of the operation," he said.

STARTED WITH A BULLHORN

Sanchez said the raid, initiated after a tip from an Iraqi "walk-in source" who will probably get the two $15 million rewards offered for information on Saddam's sons, started with shouts over a bullhorn to surrender.

"We did not get a response," Sanchez said.

When soldiers entered the house, they came under rifle fire from the men, who had barricaded themselves in a fortified upstairs section of the villa. Four soldiers were hurt early on -- three on the staircase and one outside the house.

U.S. forces then called in more firepower. They tried later to enter the house a second time but again came under fire and withdrew.

"We began to employ Humvee-mounted TOW missiles," Sanchez said. "We fired 10 TOW missiles into the house."

The concrete mansion, home to a businessman who neighbors said may have been the informer, was left a shattered ruin.

When they entered the house a third time, only one person was left alive to shoot at U.S. soldiers, who killed him.

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1741910 - 07/23/03 05:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well if your surrounding an area, and an unauthorised vehicle shows up, its kinda suspiscious....

Oh wait, they had that problem at a few checkpoints...i believe they didn't fire on some car bombs and were blown up, and then after that incident, they opened fire, but it ended up being civilians!

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisiblewingnutx

#1741922 - 07/23/03 05:11 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yup.

Edited by wingnutx (07/23/03 05:11 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom