Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
Drugs and age
    #1739589 - 07/22/03 08:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't know if the word "drug" would fit in the pub.
  The "problem" is that I am growing. :smile: I am changing hell of a lot.
The kind of worst thing is that I am not into drugs to much any more. I remeber me few years ago being so anxious to try everything. I was really thinking of what I was doing I guess. Strangely, as years past I lost interest in them for no reason. I don't understand how a thing that seemed so important to me some time ago, now is just some kiddie stuff.
    As a sidenote, I met a so cute girl, she asked  for my age,(I have just finished university) and she was like I was her grandfather or something. She's 16. She likes me. I was wondering if I should have told her I am younger. In fact I look younger, she told me I was like 17-18. That doesn't bother me, but it's strange, like a reality hit of something.
    I am changing and so is my opinion about drugs. I hope I can still hold on mushrooms as much as I can. They seemed so beautifull so important, so mindchanging..so so so so
    I used to talk so much about them. To tell everyone how important they are, how far they can take, how insightfull they can be..
    This last year of university was kind of rough and I kept everything at low rates if not at all. This is about it. I hope it wasn't to long to read.

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Drugs and age [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #1739756 - 07/22/03 09:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Im sure life is just occupying your mind with more important things.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Drugs and age [Re: PDU]
    #1739888 - 07/22/03 09:56 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You saw what there was to see, and now you need to see something else :smile:

imo, drugs are best in phases.  I just recently made a serious decision to stop using them.  they are not where my energy needs to be.. they are just empty places now where golden altars used to sit.    I have been turned outside to cold harsh beautiful reality.  Now i must traverse the unknown....  the functional stable mind... *shudder* 

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Drugs and age [Re: Grav]
    #1740027 - 07/22/03 10:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

take a break, but dont forget what you learned.

there will be a time when you are given the option to use drugs again. take it. drug use is best in cycles. you'll learn more the second time around.

oh yeah and a little weed now and then never hurt anyone.

Offlinecupid
Trust noone

Re: Drugs and age [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1740766 - 07/23/03 10:13 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

this is great finally a post about drugs and noone is bragging about how much they abuse them, maybe you can do what i have heard others do, there is this guy who works in a cubicle every day since his graduation no time for girls evenn so forget about drugs, what he does is goes camping once or twice a year and has a spiritual rediscovery with a mild to mid lvl trip on these weekend getaways. Perhaps this is something you could keep in mind or try yourself

--------------------
Final last words... What's this button do ?

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1740959 - 07/23/03 11:43 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

(sigh)...the power of pussy.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
Re: Drugs and age [Re: soochi]
    #1741609 - 07/23/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

>>>
Im sure life is just occupying your mind with more important things.

That's true, but I don't consider important, it's just that I have to learn, earn money(not things to do when high though I would like to do it :laugh:)

Grav: Maybe you are right. THey have shown me enough, though I think there are so many trips waiting for me :grin:

DoctorJ: I will never forget, though if I am not into them so much, I kind of forgot. :smile: How old are you? I mean an around age. You still smoke weed. I do also though :smile: Not to often, that's true.

Cupid: Kind of difficult. I don't want to work all my life. In fact I don't want to work at all. :smile:

Soochi: THe power of pussy yes. But somehow I feel old. I feel like 16 y.o girls are not for me. (though I would like to be with her, ya know :smile:)

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #1741618 - 07/23/03 03:45 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ya, 16 year old girls arnt good when your done college. Id stay away.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
    #1741633 - 07/23/03 03:49 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

drugs are bad umm kay! take a break don't sweat it and don't get addicted.im just like you about the way that mushrooms are important. they really mean alot in my life. and i don't think its just because they fuck me up.the mind experience the colors the visual reality of how everything can become more beautiful too look at.:)hell i think im more addicted too the shroomery than to actual drugs. have a wonderful day!

Offlinekemikal
Nutty Newbie

Loc: Lost in space
Re: Drugs and age [Re: PDU]
    #1741699 - 07/23/03 04:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It's weird when younger kids make you feel old. I dont know about you, but for me it's because I still see myself as a dumb kid, like I was doing the same exact thing as them what seems like 2 days ago. A few days ago I went into a gas station to pay. I went to the back to get something to drink. I saw a few fine ladies up at the front talking to the cashier, then noticed them checking me out and giggling to each other. When I got up to the cashier, the girls looked at me for a minute then one of them said "Ohh nevermind, he's old." and then they just walked out. I'm guessing, more like hoping, it was because I just got off work and was wearing a nice shirt and tie and all. I went to my parents house later that day, and my dad and one of his friends mutually agreed that "I'm just a foolish kid." But the fact remains, I'm under 25 years old. "Nobody likes you when your 23." As for me I havent done drugs on a regular basis since I was 19, and I was doing ALOT of drugs up to that point. I honestly think mushrooms changed my life, made me see straight. Acid, pot, coke, meth, pills, nothing has ever done that. I think mushrooms is the only drug that has ever actually done something for me, well except alchohol, that got me laid a few times, but nothing life changing. Mushrooms opened up my mind, made me see how I was fucking up, and what I could do to change it. And I think I owe to the world to Chan for the beautiful introduction. But anyways, a year later I'm out of school, completly sober except a small bit of drinking and a bi monthly mushroom trip, and making enough to support myself and my girlfriend with a decent life. I'm out of college now, so I thought I should become self sufficant on the mushrooms, because I dont feel like driving three hours back to town I went to school at to get them. But thats all I do, normally every other month, maybe a little more than that sometimes, but I think of it as self medication. Like some people use Zoloft or Xanax for personality disorders, this is my medicene. Shit, now I'm just rambling.

--------------------
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance,
baffle them with bullshit."

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: Drugs and age [Re: kemikal]
    #1741785 - 07/23/03 04:33 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I think the realtionship one has with various substances changes over time. I'm an old timer, relative to many here, but enjoy smoking some weed, typically just a couple bong hits, a few nigts a week and a little on the weekends, nothing very heavy, and have come to appriciate mushrooms a not a mere trip, but as a means to explore my mind and connect with the natural world in an archaic revival sort of way. Of course you can't take them very frequently, and I don't think too many do, really, but I think it's very useful incorporated into one's existence, but certainly not the biggest part of it.
Oh, and 16, most definately a very bad idea, stay away, far, far away...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom