Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinestillsearching
Stranger

Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past?
    #17405264 - 12/17/12 12:24 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Came across this on my Facebook newsfeed. I have mostly "liked" pages rather than "friends" so I like getting different things to think about
-----

Pay attention to whom you share your intimate energy with. Intimacy at this level intertwines your aural energy with the aural energy of the other person. These powerful connections, regardless of how insignificant you think they are, leave...spiritual debris, particularly within people who do not practice any type of cleansing, physical, emotional or otherwise. The more you interact intimately with
someone, the deeper the connection and the more of their aura is intertwined with yours. Imagine the confused aura of someone who sleeps with multiple people and carries around these multiple energies? What they may not realize is that others can feel that energy which can repel positive energy and attract negative energy into your life.

I always say, never sleep with someone you wouldn't want to be. -Lisa Chase Patterson

------
So how does one cleanse/erase their sexual history? I mean, I'm a female, and went through a period of serious self disrespect. I hate to think I'm carrying around all of this to this day and it affecting me.

--------------------
“I wonder if being sane means disregarding the chaos that is life, pretending only an infinitesimal segment of it is reality.”

"Only to the extent that man exposes himself over and over again to annihilation, can that which is indestructible arise within him. In this lies the dignity of daring... Only if we venture repeatedly through zones of annihilation can our contact with Divine Being, which is beyond annihilation, become firm and stable. The more a man learns wholeheartedly to confront the world which threatens him with isolation, the more are the depths of the Ground of Being revealed and the possibilities of new life and Becoming opened."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGreenvalley
PRS
Male User Gallery

Loc: Why not?
Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: stillsearching]
    #17405374 - 12/17/12 01:05 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

thats cool to think of it that way, it explains some things in regard to a relationship I just ended. :cheers: to cleansing

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: Greenvalley]
    #17405444 - 12/17/12 01:42 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

There's some insect poison in my yard, recently saw some mushrooms out there and picked a few. The stems went a good 4 inches in the ground and were covered in the poison pellets in very high concentration, these mushrooms were basically eating the poison.
Mushrooms have been found which eat through plastic as well...

Anyways healing is natural if you're healthy

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

#17405964 - 12/17/12 07:41 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I know exactly what you mean.  Every orgasm contributes 'sexual consciousness' and this can contain character attributes and elements of the personality.  Even mannerisms.

Push down with all your might and try to force the energy out of your root chakra.  Then flick the space in between your eyes and push down behind the back of your ears all the way down your neck.  Then take you finger and push hard on the tip of your tail bone and force energy up your body.

Invisiblethe human abstract
malaka the werewolf
Male User Gallery

Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #17405988 - 12/17/12 07:52 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

counter clockwise swirling around your body will bring energy in also..

--------------------
★★

OfflineMoonlightblue
Male User Gallery

Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: the human abstract]
    #17406950 - 12/17/12 12:48 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

the people that i slept with, are becoming me?? interesting..

Edited by Moonlightblue (12/17/12 12:52 PM)

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: Moonlightblue]
    #17406974 - 12/17/12 12:52 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

A 'packet' of their consciousness/energy exists in your body and this can either supply you with energy sourced from them or drain your energy into the other.

OfflineMoonlightblue
Male User Gallery

Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #17407047 - 12/17/12 01:11 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
There's some insect poison in my yard, recently saw some mushrooms out there and picked a few. The stems went a good 4 inches in the ground and were covered in the poison pellets in very high concentration, these mushrooms were basically eating the poison.
Mushrooms have been found which eat through plastic as well...

Wow

Quote:

FishOilTheKid said:
A 'packet' of their consciousness/energy exists in your body and this can either supply you with energy sourced from them or drain your energy into the other.

thanks

Edited by Moonlightblue (12/28/12 12:08 AM)

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#17407393 - 12/17/12 02:28 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

meditate with your feet in salt water then dump the water down a drain/toilet and don't use the bucket for anything else

it's a technique that everyone should do really but it really clears the lower 3 Chakras the most

http://www.sahajayoga.ca/Meditation/foot_soaking.htm

--------------------

Offlinewormwood whack
Explorer
Male
Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: yeah]
    #17410456 - 12/18/12 01:36 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Cleanse yourself? HAHA! No. Redeem yourself, that is possible. If you regret something in your past, do what you can to make sure you won't make the same regrets in the future, that's really all you can do, but it's far more fulfilling than you'd think.

--------------------
There's a reason the word is trip, it's a journey, you should explore while your there instead of sitting in the backseat waiting to get to the end.

InvisibleVaipen
Psychonaut

Loc: Europe
Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: wormwood whack]
    #17410753 - 12/18/12 05:14 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

You could try the warriorism approach from Castaneda's books: recapitulation. Look it up. Don't use google, they are evil. Don't use fb either. Just as evil. Inf act, disentangle yourself not just sexually but all that online junk too. What happens to your aura there might be more dangerous.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: stillsearching] * 4
    #17411164 - 12/18/12 09:09 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

You have to ease into a hot tub in a steamy bathroom with condensation streaming down the windows and tears running down your eyes and listen to Kate Bush The Kick Inside.  Oh and candles, lots of candles.  CO2 and soot and wax everywhere helps.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: LunarEclipse] * 1
    #17411189 - 12/18/12 09:17 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Does this work for men, too?

--------------------

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#17411234 - 12/18/12 09:40 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

yeah said:
Does this work for men, too?

Hell no.  Men need a cold shower accompanied by this at top volume.

--------------------

Offlinestillsearching
Stranger

#17411238 - 12/18/12 09:41 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Why wouldn't it be possible to cleanse myself. I have no doubt I carry a lot of negativity around from my past, lower vibrational energy from sexual encounters that consisted of no intimacy whatsoever..

--------------------
“I wonder if being sane means disregarding the chaos that is life, pretending only an infinitesimal segment of it is reality.”

"Only to the extent that man exposes himself over and over again to annihilation, can that which is indestructible arise within him. In this lies the dignity of daring... Only if we venture repeatedly through zones of annihilation can our contact with Divine Being, which is beyond annihilation, become firm and stable. The more a man learns wholeheartedly to confront the world which threatens him with isolation, the more are the depths of the Ground of Being revealed and the possibilities of new life and Becoming opened."

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: stillsearching] * 1
    #17411318 - 12/18/12 10:08 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

stillsearching said:
Why wouldn't it be possible to cleanse myself. I have no doubt I carry a lot of negativity around from my past, lower vibrational energy from sexual encounters that consisted of no intimacy whatsoever..

What makes you think you have a brush long enough? 

j/k hopefully you laughed

Really though it's going to be hard to turn chicken shit into chicken salad particularly after it's had time to get hard and crusty white.

--------------------

Offlinestillsearching
Stranger

Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #17411442 - 12/18/12 10:34 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

How nice thanks. Maybe no one understands :/ Maybe I just need to have lots of awakened sex to replace the energy. I'm getting on that now! I don't think you realize that a female takes all of that energy on... i don't know but I don't think males have to worrry about any of this.

--------------------

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#17411479 - 12/18/12 10:43 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

stillsearching said:
How nice thanks. Maybe no one understands :/ Maybe I just need to have lots of awakened sex to replace the energy. I'm getting on that now! I don't think you realize that a female takes all of that energy on... i don't know but I don't think males have to worrry about any of this.

Oh I understand.  Now when a woman has lots of sex with lots of different guys she is wide awake and replacing energy.  When a guy has lots of sex with different women he is a cheating asshole.

A long time ago women that had lots of sex were called names by the guys whose sowing of wild oats was considered normal.

--------------------

Offlinestillsearching
Stranger

Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #17411546 - 12/18/12 10:57 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I was kidding. I'm not really interested in sex that much at this point, because there's so much else I'd rather focus on. Obviously whether you're a male or female and exchanged some sex you wish you hadn't in your past then that's something you deal with personally. But I think it affects us in some way. Like those confused energies you might carry around and all those little pieces of someone else.  I think a lot of how we are feeling energetically plays out in our sex life. Like if you're kind of lingering in those lower levels, you might be ok with or even like debasing sex. I personally learned from it and now in my original post I was just asking if anyone had any experience kind of getting rid of that lower energy lingering around cause I believe it does. If you don't, fine.

--------------------

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
Re: Sex and Auras? How do you cleanse your sexual past? [Re: wormwood whack]
    #17411570 - 12/18/12 11:03 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Throw out a vibration in the opposite direction and your aura will cleanse itself. So for that matter, what this dude said:

Quote:

wormwood whack said:
Cleanse yourself? HAHA! No. Redeem yourself, that is possible. If you regret something in your past, do what you can to make sure you won't make the same regrets in the future, that's really all you can do, but it's far more fulfilling than you'd think.

I mean honestly, if you killed someone, you could clean the blood. But no amount of scrubbing is going to clean off the fact that someone is actually dead, is it? So it's not any different here.

Positive karmas cancel out negative karmas, plain and simple.

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies