Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Oh those Limey Bastards.... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1744833 - 07/24/03 01:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Those statistic don't really don't change anything.. The more gun's there are the more people get shot or end up shooting people..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Oh those Limey Bastards.... [Re: Bhairabas]
    #1744840 - 07/24/03 01:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Sure. Sure.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1744847 - 07/24/03 02:00 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

From your own article:

Although this study was published in 1986 its findings continue to be uncritically cited in medical journals, government publications, and non-technical periodicals such as health newsletters, general interest magazines, op-ed pieces, letters-to-the editor, etc.

So we're expected to assume all those people are wrong but this one pro-gun nut on a nutty pro-gun site is telling the truth? Have you got any more reliable sources than this half-baked bullshit?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1744861 - 07/24/03 02:05 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

That has to be the biggest load of BS i have ever heard.... :shake:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Oh those Limey Bastards.... [Re: Xlea321]
    #1744865 - 07/24/03 02:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
From your own article:

Although this study was published in 1986 its findings continue to be uncritically cited in medical journals, government publications, and non-technical periodicals such as health newsletters, general interest magazines, op-ed pieces, letters-to-the editor, etc.

So we're expected to assume all those people are wrong but this one pro-gun nut on a nutty pro-gun site is telling the truth? Have you got any more reliable sources than this half-baked bullshit?

Not having a good day it seems Alpo.

The 1986 study they refer to is the one showing more people are shot with their own guns. Read it a bit slower and without a preconceived notion and perhaps your reading comprehension will improve a bit.

There have been several studies which have debunked that myth. Surely someone with your all seeing all knowing powers can find them on your own?

If not, I don't have the time or inclination to spoon feed them to you.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1744874 - 07/24/03 02:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Jeez man, are you reduced to ripping off my lines now? "spoonfeed  you?"  :lol:  I was using that one 6 months ago.

Do you have a single source NOT from a rabid pro-gun site? Surely you must have. 

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1744892 - 07/24/03 02:15 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yup, that one is your line sure enough.

Look for the sources yourself, though I doubt anything anyone says will change your mind.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1744904 - 07/24/03 02:18 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hang on luv, whenever I used to suggest you looked for sources yourself you would start spouting shit about "you have no evidence"  :lol:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1744910 - 07/24/03 02:21 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I did provide a source, which I posted before you asked.

It's not my fault you don't like the source.

When you were asked it was because you HAD NOT posted your source.

If you want more, go look.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1744914 - 07/24/03 02:22 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

:grin:

Alex, should i bust out my Alex clauses again? :smirk:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Oh those Limey Bastards.... [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1744922 - 07/24/03 02:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You could, but I doubt it would do any good.

--------------------

Invisiblewingnutx

#1744939 - 07/24/03 02:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'm glad that people like you choose not to defend yourselves.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Oh those Limey Bastards.... [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1746524 - 07/24/03 11:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Alex, should i bust out my Alex clauses again?

If you're reduced to repeating my old lines maybe you should  :lol:

Lets face it, your rare on-topic posts are worse than useless so what have you got to lose? You may as well stick to flaming me.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Oh those Limey Bastards.... [Re: wingnutx]
    #1746528 - 07/24/03 11:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'm glad that people like you choose not to defend yourselves.

What are you talking about?

Then again, I don't think I'm too interested to be honest  :smirk:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1746931 - 07/25/03 02:19 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The more gun's there are the more people get shot or end up shooting people..

You'd think that was painfully obvious wouldnt you? Especially for those getting shot!  :grin: 

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Oh those Limey Bastards.... [Re: GazzBut]
    #1747010 - 07/25/03 03:02 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
Quote:

The more gun's there are the more people get shot or end up shooting people..

You'd think that was painfully obvious wouldnt you? Especially for those getting shot!  :grin: 

Funny then how when a state liberalizes it's carry laws the gun crime and murder rate in that state drops.

Guess it's not as painfully obvious as you seem to think.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1747094 - 07/25/03 03:58 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

So if we take guns away then more people get shot? ...Sounds like going to war to find peace to me.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Oh those Limey Bastards.... [Re: GazzBut]
    #1747101 - 07/25/03 04:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Actually it depends on who you take them from.

Take them from decent citizens, and as Britain is finding out, up goes the gun crime rate.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1747112 - 07/25/03 04:15 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Errr Ive never had a gun to take away and I dont know any one who owns one or anyone whose ever been shot. For that matter I dont know anyone who wants to own a gun. We are just fine cheers mate having a nice cup of tea dont you know. We dont want no motherfukkas blowin our noggins off cos that just aint cricket. Dont you know.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1747141 - 07/25/03 04:51 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Lets face it, your rare on-topic posts are worse than useless so what have you got to lose?

at least you admit to having no clue. I'm glad we've established that.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale