Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinephishytrip
Gillious Supreme
Male User Gallery

Loc: AZ, USA
fucking mood swings....
    #1739309 - 07/22/03 08:59 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i fucking hate them...and it usually happens when im by my self and i start thinking about shit. im so bi-polar it sucks. im either really happy or really depressed. and like right now im trying to find something to do to keep my self busy instead of just sitting here, but i look through the million and a half movies i have and i cant find one i want to watch. anyone have any suggestions of what i should do when i feel like this.

--------------------
Remember: First you pillage, then you burn.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletak_old
Endo Smoke

Loc: State of confusion
Re: fucking mood swings.... [Re: phishytrip]
    #1742550 - 07/23/03 10:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Do whatever you want. If you cant find anythign to do that means you are bored by choice. Draw, Write, think. Ask yourself why. then ask yourself why again till you finally say i dont know. I did this with a 3 year old kid once, they will tell you why, and why and why till they dont know, she sat there for like 5 hours trying to figure it out.

Offlinephishytrip
Gillious Supreme
Male User Gallery

Loc: AZ, USA
Re: fucking mood swings.... [Re: tak_old]
    #1742601 - 07/23/03 10:12 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

if i asked my self why over and over again id get more depressed...although last nite i decided to write and i got through an houd and a half while i had to wait for my girlfriend to come over. its weird....usually i only get like that when im lonely. or waiting for something or someone. like tonight my roommate and i are just kicking back some beers and shit i dont feel depressed or confused about shit. oh well, im just going to have to learn to deal with those times when they come...

i did stop my medication about a week ago because it was giving me sexual side effects and shit. i do feel alittle differance....like unbalanced but its the natural way, so i guess its better, i can deal.

--------------------
Remember: First you pillage, then you burn.

OfflineQuadrant6
Blood Red Eyes

Loc: Holland
Re: fucking mood swings.... [Re: phishytrip]
    #1747468 - 07/25/03 10:26 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Its not gonna be easy man but you got the right attitude. If you think you can deal with it, you can. We are always here for you bro :laugh:

peace.

--------------------
"Time is the substance from which I am made. Time is a river which carries me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire that consumes me, but I am the fire."
Jorge Luis Borges

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being