Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShill
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋

Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt
    #17384785 - 12/13/12 09:33 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Some of the union violence was captured on camera in these two videos

Quote:

Violence erupted yesterday in Detroit as a mob of union workers destroyed a tent, injuring two people inside. Union mob members then assaulted Fox News journalist Steven Crowder who was calmly asking questions about their protest, while a voice caught on camera screamed, "I've got a gun! "I've killed plenty of mother fuckers with a gun!"

http://www.naturalnews.com/038321_union_mob_violent_protest_bankruptcies.html#ixzz2EwFjEcfr

:lolsy:

Violence is being used to force the libtard agenda in many areas, unions, race, religion. The President condones this behavior because just like any liberal, he has no room in his heart for differing opinions or the American desire to be free.

This will not stop people from expressing their opinions, their religion and their right to pursue their own happiness. Soon people will realize that the police and the government will not protect them against assaults like this and the people will have to defend themselves, and they will do so with armed guardians.

--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

Edited by Shill (12/13/12 09:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShill
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋

Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: Shill]
    #17384795 - 12/13/12 09:37 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Videos fixed

--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: Shill] * 3
    #17384856 - 12/13/12 09:54 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

This has crazy written all over it. I understand them being angry about not being a part of a union anymore and receiving its' benefits, but this is just straight crazy.

That violent fat guy isn't solving anything. In fact, he's adding to his own problem.

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: kr0nik0] * 4
    #17385020 - 12/13/12 10:42 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Another doomsday prediction and criticism of "them damn libtards" brought to you by Shill. :rolleyes:

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

InvisibleRiderOnTheStorm
Reject thug culture
 User Gallery

Loc: Hug a hippie today
Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 1
    #17385063 - 12/13/12 10:54 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Another doomsday prediction and criticism of "them damn libtards" brought to you by Shill. :rolleyes:

Word, this guy's a bigger fear mongerer than Alex Jones.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17385085 - 12/13/12 10:57 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kr0nik0 said:
This has crazy written all over it. I understand them being angry about not being a part of a union anymore and receiving its' benefits, but this is just straight crazy.

the unions tell us about all these benefits they claim to have won for us,
problem is, they werent the ones to do it. the 40 hour/5 day work week, came
from henry ford, ford also doubled the pay of his employees and this was long
before the unions were 'winning any battles'. they didnt win the battle to
establish workers comp, georgia and alabama established the fists laws
requiring it in the US and that was before the civil war, a total of 28 states
had laws regarding workers comp before the unions had a foothold

so what were those benefits the unions won for the people?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17385090 - 12/13/12 10:59 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:

so you dont want to discuss the topic in this thread but would rather derail it with talk about shill

Invisibleblood4blood
Calmer Than You Are

Loc: The Valley
Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: Shill]
    #17385163 - 12/13/12 11:16 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

wow. they knocked over a tent. this makes the union members look like a bunch of baboons

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: RiderOnTheStorm]
    #17385169 - 12/13/12 11:17 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

RiderOnTheStorm said:
Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:

If you don't have any fear of the economic predicament this country is in today, you are not paying attention.

The city of Detroit has $20 billion of debt themselves, and they borrow a huge amount just to need their current obligations, it's not going to end well, many promises will be broken and this is just the start.

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #17385177 - 12/13/12 11:18 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
so you dont want to discuss the topic in this thread but would rather derail it with talk about shill

Do I want to discuss the blatant lies and misinformation contained in this quote?
Quote:

Violence is being used to force the libtard agenda in many areas, unions, race, religion. The President condones this behavior because just like any liberal, he has no room in his heart for differing opinions or the American desire to be free.

No, I'd rather talk about how the OP is constantly posting about economic doom and blaming it almost entirely on one group of people.

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: qman]
    #17385185 - 12/13/12 11:21 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

RiderOnTheStorm said:
Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:

If you don't have any fear of the economic predicament this country is in today, you are not paying attention.

The city of Detroit has $20 billion of debt themselves, and they borrow a huge amount just to need their current obligations, it's not going to end well, many promises will be broken and this is just the start.

the unemployment rate for detroit... thank a union thug and a democrat

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/16/detroits-unemployment-rat_n_394559.html

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17385195 - 12/13/12 11:24 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

Do I want to discuss the blatant lies and misinformation contained in this quote?

what blatant lies and misinformation

where did shill mention doomsday, is it your blatant lies and misinformation
you dont want to discuss since clearly you were rolling the topic to shill

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: JoieDeVivre] * 1
    #17385214 - 12/13/12 11:30 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17385215 - 12/13/12 11:30 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

kr0nik0 said:

They get to have a few dollar taken off their paychecks every week.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: abltsandwich]
    #17385221 - 12/13/12 11:32 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

From Assistant Treasury Secretary in the Reagan Administration-

http://www.silverdoctors.com/america-is-going-to-crash-big-time-paul-craig-roberts/

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Streets Flag
Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: Patlal]
    #17385253 - 12/13/12 11:40 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Fuck a union.  If I don't want to join I shouldn't be forced to.  Unions have done little other than cause problems and make gangsters money.
I can grow my own food, let the shit hit the fan.  If you are a sheeple, let Darwin rule.
Who cares?  People complaining? Imagine that.

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: Shill] * 1
    #17385290 - 12/13/12 11:48 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sounds like you and the President have a lot in common.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: Patlal]
    #17385292 - 12/13/12 11:49 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

kr0nik0 said:

they destroyed the city of detroit along with the assistance of local and
federal government. I guess that's a real benefit right there since no one
really liked detroit anyway

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: RiderOnTheStorm]
    #17385340 - 12/13/12 11:57 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

RiderOnTheStorm said:
Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:

im not gonna comment about shill's past. just cuz i dont know

but the title of this thread wrote a check the op could not cash...

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Violent rampage of Detroit union mobs foreshadows what's coming for America as states go bankrupt [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17385341 - 12/13/12 11:58 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

kr0nik0 said:

they destroyed the city of detroit along with the assistance of local and
federal government. I guess that's a real benefit right there since no one
really liked detroit anyway

When you go to the US from Toronto you're entering the country in Detroit or Buffalo. The courageous ones manage to drive through it and reach the beauty of America. Most of us just turn around and say "fuck this shit I'm going home".

But seriously though, instead of bitching about how every is going down the shitter everywhere. We could start thinking of realistic solutions that both democrats and republicans could agree to. Take it one step at a time.

One of my business teachers told me, a big project is like eating an elephant. How do you eat an elephant?... One bite at a time.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale