Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted
    #1738198 - 07/22/03 12:33 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKenny Bus
The enlightend

Loc: ontario
Re: Why [Re: LiL_KuSsH]
    #1738213 - 07/22/03 12:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

sorry, i dont know what to tell you man, i hope you dont stop posting, i hope everything works out, good luck dood

--------------------
KB

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1738222 - 07/22/03 12:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

man im sorry to hear that. Sounds like you have a lot of weight on your shoulders. If you dont have the income couldnt you apply for some kind of aid to help you out? at least for the time being? have you atried applying for any ss benefits, or welfare benefits? I know those things are not the most ideal situations one wishes to live in. But i know with those burdens that come so unexpectidley that you dont know what to do or where to go... but sometimes you got to do what you got to do. If you and your woman stay together.... work it out... set it up for you and your family i think you can make it work. My mom made it work and she did not have much to go on. Talk to your family and friends. Keep your connections open. YOu can im me anytime you want, my aim is the same as my name on here. I hope everything goes well for you man. These are the times when your friends and family will mean the most to you. Try to get some rest man. THats what sounds like you are in desperate need for. I know you think you cant, but if you can find a way to give yourself a little rest here and there i think it will benefit you greatly. Keep us posted. Send me an im sometime man if you are in the need for someone to talk to :wink:.

--------------------
What?

InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1738238 - 07/22/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1738326 - 07/22/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

If they were supportive parents they wouldnt say things like that. I mean i dont know you completely or anything, but i do know that if you take responsibility for what you do. And you show a sign that you can manage on your own, they should at least still help you out. Not call you a loser, or a disapointment. If you cant physically rest... try to keep your mind at rest... as much as you can. you sure will need it :wink:. :laugh:

--------------------
What?

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #1738333 - 07/22/03 01:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Smile!! Be happy!!  :grin: You're an awesome guy, and your family is all dusches for not supporting you. You'll be fine man. Good guys like you have picked themselves up off the ground and fed their family for centuries, it sounds like you're doing a great job. 

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1738735 - 07/22/03 03:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"Why does it seem everything is falling down around me"

I think this is because you're looking at it the wrong way.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: Strumpling]
    #1738765 - 07/22/03 04:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #1738974 - 07/22/03 05:14 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Once again I want to congradulate you for taking responsibility in your life!

I know it's hard, especially in our society these days. The best advice I can give you is to NOT GIVE UP! If there's one thing we humans can be proud of, it's the relentless determination we can put forth when our survival is at stake.

It will be hard, yes. But you have chosen to take responsibility for YOUR ACTIONS (and many people don't) and I truely believe that if you continue to give it your best, you will pull through. You will learn how to live, like we all must  :smirk:

My luck and heart goes out to you, man. Don't stop fighting!

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: trendal]
    #1739001 - 07/22/03 05:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1740341 - 07/23/03 02:01 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"Im so..... hidden and your never gonna see
Im Cold... hidden because of my beliefs
Im no.... body that you'll ever want to be
cuz i knwo that the world is afraid of me."

You're not hidden. People see you quite often.

The world is afraid of you? Are you sure? We should climb out of our holes and find out if this is the case, or if we are simply afraid or disgusted with the world.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: Strumpling]
    #1740565 - 07/23/03 08:39 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
    #1740687 - 07/23/03 09:47 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You got to get to know your feelings and why you feel the way they do (instead of just stewing in the negative feelings or letting them break you down), then you just have to make yourself feel them till you don't care.  So what if your family is being a bunch of assholes, it's your life, not theirs.  Too bad if they don't like what you're doing in your life, they got to do their thing when they were young, it's YOUR life.  You've done nothing wrong, unless you are going by some christian or moral code that says you can't be your own person.

Working lots of hours sucks.  Did that job ever go through for you?  I think I remember you saying something about how you were about to get promoted or get a raise or something.  That would help a lot.  And yeah, have your woman apply for aid, she should be eligable.  Do you two live together?  Sharing rent and bills can make things a lot easier.  Try looking for the economy or efficiency apartments, those are usually the cheapest.  Also, that way you'd be out on your own and not under the constant disapproving glares of your family.

Don't give up or despair man, you probably will have to live like this for a little while till you guys' feet are a little better on the ground.  Don't forget WHY you're working so much and why your family isn't happy - it's because you are working to provide a life for you, your woman, and your child.  In no way is that a sad or dishonourable thing.  Don't give up just yet :smile:

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: neutralizer]
    #1740820 - 07/23/03 10:27 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
    #1741046 - 07/23/03 12:18 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

$25, 900? You can get that with a minimal downpayment, I'm sure...unless of course you $250,900, in which case you might want to look for something cheaper :smile: You'll get through everything eventually; havin' a kid at 20 is rough, no doubt...i think you're doing the right thing, though, working alot right now trying to save up money and get into a house early on, definately a really good idea. 

InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1741093 - 07/23/03 12:33 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Offlineneutralizer
    #1741446 - 07/23/03 01:59 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hey, that's not a bad price at all :smile:  Spread over a few years, you should be able to do it, it'd be like paying rent per month, except after a few years you'd own it :laugh:

Post pics please

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

InvisibleLiL_KuSsH
Lost In The Trip
I'm a teapot

Deleted [Re: neutralizer]
    #1741702 - 07/23/03 04:14 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1742044 - 07/23/03 05:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

hidden inside?

well my advice to you is to Be You. Inside and Out.

Don't be afraid to show people who "LiL_KuSsH" is (I'm only using that name because I don't know your name heh.. I don't mean show them your shroomery identity, although that is part of you).

I love witnessing people coming out from within - it takes years heh and I went through it myself (still am.. don't know if it is ever "complete").. People seem to discover themselves most when they forget to search for a bit.

--------------------

Offlineneutralizer
Re: Why [Re: Strumpling]
    #1742076 - 07/23/03 05:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

When I began to realize that everyone is equal and no one is better or worse than anyone else (had always thought i was worth shit and stuff), that's when I began to 'become me.'  Also, when I realized that it is pointless to worry about what others think about me because they aren't any better than me and I dediced to live my life for me and be who I want to be/am - that was pivotal, too.  I don't know how exactly to describe it, but it's what Strumpling was talking about above.  I'm still in the process, for sure, but it's like I'm discovering life and this reality for the first time, and it's all one big adventure.  I never was able to make friends/be comfortable around people, that's what I'm going to work on next.  Sorry for the rambles :tongue:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom