Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: Here's the answer to all you having weed anxiety [Re: allseeingike]
    #17407397 - 12/17/12 02:28 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

allseeingike said:
Quote:

MagicalOrangutan said:
I can't believe some people get more anxiety fr weed than tripping lol. Im new to this tripping stuff and only began this year but I have quickly learned it's farrrrrrrrr more bizarre than weed. I've never thought I could no longer understand this plane of reality, on weed

i cant believe people can smoke weed all day everyday i cant do it and i started with weed before tripping but tripping feels rigth the weed high doesnt
( this is just for me though it seems to be opposite for everyone else)

Actually, a good number of people who dislike weed like more intense psychedelics more. It may not be the idea of being able to handle your shit or not, but more the chemical composition and its particular effects on your brain. In other words, you may have easily a strong enough mind to handle LSD or shrooms because of its particular chemical structure that interacts with you in a way that causes a pleasing trip, while what is considered a more "simple" experience from cannabis can cause drastic anxiety because the chemical just does not interact with you or your brain in a favorable way. A lot of people have this so you should not feel that if you dislike weed you cannot handle any harder psychedelic substances. Just start low dose on everything, really.

There is some research that shows that THC effects part of the brain involved in both pleasure and fear sensations. THC and the other chemicals that should be in weed cause a calming effect, but pure THC may not, and for some people it really may truly cause an anxiety response plain and simple. That is why weed anxiety can sometimes feel as if it out of nowhere and is attatched to nothing in particular, which makes it a whole lot worse, while anxiety from harder psychedelics usually is said to at least have origin in something that is in your mind, and so on the psychedelic you can resolve it and move past the anxiety. Also, other psychedelics may be more intense but are also known to be way more expansive AND clear-headed than cannabis, which can sometimes be unclear and confusing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
Re: Here's the answer to all you having weed anxiety [Re: emeraldlife88]
    #17407471 - 12/17/12 02:43 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

emeraldlife88 said:
Quote:

allseeingike said:
Quote:

MagicalOrangutan said:
I can't believe some people get more anxiety fr weed than tripping lol. Im new to this tripping stuff and only began this year but I have quickly learned it's farrrrrrrrr more bizarre than weed. I've never thought I could no longer understand this plane of reality, on weed

i cant believe people can smoke weed all day everyday i cant do it and i started with weed before tripping but tripping feels rigth the weed high doesnt
( this is just for me though it seems to be opposite for everyone else)

Actually, a good number of people who dislike weed like more intense psychedelics more. It may not be the idea of being able to handle your shit or not, but more the chemical composition and its particular effects on your brain. In other words, you may have easily a strong enough mind to handle LSD or shrooms because of its particular chemical structure that interacts with you in a way that causes a pleasing trip, while what is considered a more "simple" experience from cannabis can cause drastic anxiety because the chemical just does not interact with you or your brain in a favorable way. A lot of people have this so you should not feel that if you dislike weed you cannot handle any harder psychedelic substances. Just start low dose on everything, really.

There is some research that shows that THC effects part of the brain involved in both pleasure and fear sensations. THC and the other chemicals that should be in weed cause a calming effect, but pure THC may not, and for some people it really may truly cause an anxiety response plain and simple. That is why weed anxiety can sometimes feel as if it out of nowhere and is attatched to nothing in particular, which makes it a whole lot worse, while anxiety from harder psychedelics usually is said to at least have origin in something that is in your mind, and so on the psychedelic you can resolve it and move past the anxiety. Also, other psychedelics may be more intense but are also known to be way more expansive AND clear-headed than cannabis, which can sometimes be unclear and confusing.

i can handle psychadelics wayyy better than weed especially at high doses it feels rigth i feel like i am more human( at least on mushrooms and lsd) i feel more like my true self comes out i turn into the person im supposed to be. and the higher my dose goes the more intense that is ( regardless of how scary it gets) but when i smoke pot its just uncomfortable i will try again though if i can get some with more cbd ill look into getting seeds for the future

Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
    #17407478 - 12/17/12 02:44 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

ive always felt at home while i was tripping though even when i first started i jumped to big doses immediately and started tripping alone

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

#17410178 - 12/17/12 11:37 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

allseeingike said:
ive always felt at home while i was tripping though even when i first started i jumped to big doses immediately and started tripping alone

I know what you mean. Weed is great but the high itself is a bit more dissociated than tripping in some odd ways. It sort of has this power of stripping things of their societal bias in a way that is different and in some senses somewhat more intense, especially if you are just more proned to anxiety in general from THC.

Also, shrooms and LSD and the like act totally different on your brain. Though each substance has its own way of lowering your mental filter, shrooms and LSD act by sensitizing your serotonin system, so basically acts by increases serotonin, while Cannabis increases cannabinoids and dopamine - so ultimately they are totally different.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds