Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecybernaut3
journeyman
demonbusters
    #1737517 - 07/22/03 05:54 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

have you ever heard of demons? open-minded shroomerites, of whom there seem to be a good number, should examine www.demonbuster.com. an extreme Christian website that actually makes a lot of sense. however for that very reason, i dont expect many shroomerites to take it seriously, as few Christians take mushrooms (i'm an exception). many are quite spiritual but others think true Christianity is a religion, which it is NOT, at least not according to the Bible or Jesus! anyways, the website reveals things about malevolent spirits, and reading it caused my demons to retaliate hardcore so be careful. if you're not a Christian you might as well laugh it off but much of the info seems true, if sounding rather schizophrenic or superstitious at first glance

i am suggesting that many ESP and paranormal abilities and phenomena, if they are not given by the Creator for a purpose, are manifested by parasite-like spirits who use people as hosts, usually without their knowledge, and influence their souls and bodies in a variety of ways. if you are not freed from "the wheel" you are a puppet on a string. so be careful with weird shit or you may SERIOUSLY come to regret it. i almost lost my life after i began to study this subject, in a very bizarre way. of course i was also taking a lot of alchemical elixirs, magic mushrooms, ecstasy, and DXM at the time... another story for another time. i wasn't exactly living for God at the time...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: demonbusters [Re: cybernaut3]
    #1737560 - 07/22/03 06:40 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I read a good book about spiritual warfare. It takes the word "demons" to a whole new level. Ill go look for the book so I can give the name.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #1737581 - 07/22/03 07:00 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

There are the fear based beings and their parasitic nature, I have struggled against them for aeons.

--------------------

Offlineneutralizer
Spiritual beinghaving a Humanexperience
Loc: This Planet Earth
Re: demonbusters [Re: Shroomism]
    #1737787 - 07/22/03 09:57 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Fear comes in many shapes and forms =\ Ever heard of "shadow people"? Radio host Art Bell and his successor have interviewed different people about them, basically they're any variety of shadow-type humanoid figures that usually stay out of our normal sight, but when they are spotted they usually react with suprise at being found out, or else they are reported to do stuff at night, either assualt, or spook, or whatever people in their homes. Heh, sounds kind of silly when I'm writing it down. Anyway, a couple interesting things they mentioned is that they feed off human emotions, and the emotion of fear is like candy to them. Also, many of the people who report seeing them spend large amounts of time watching DVD movies - it had been suggested at one point that perhaps getting used to the framerate of DVDs screws with our eyes somehow and they become more sensitive to seing beings like Shadow People. Of course there hasn't been any scientific studies (that I know of at least) about the Shadow People (more than likely just an umbrella term for many different kinds of entities), but as with many popular ideas, such as ghosts, psychic phenomena, etc., they have been reported far and wide, especially in the past several years.

--------------------
There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors - Morrison

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: demonbusters [Re: neutralizer]
    #1737798 - 07/22/03 10:01 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ahh... the shadow people. We had a kid back in Wisconsin who saw them all the time. He also saw a UFO flying above the streets in town, constructed a Tesla coil in his room, and walked into his brother's closet and fell into Hell. He was stuck there for hours.
Maybe it all happened, maybe he said it to get attention, maybe he was delusional, who knows. All that Ectasy he started eating and was known for probably didn't help matters any, anyways.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: demonbusters [Re: neutralizer]
    #1737896 - 07/22/03 10:39 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Nightmares come from the dark side of the 5th dimension, where beings feed off of your fear. They are just energy, like vampires who feed off of the pain and suffering of others.. the more you fear them the more power you give them. On the other hand, lucid dreams take place on the light vibration of the 5th density. The best way to face them is without fear.. with love.. confront them centered in love and having no fear.. this is how to neutralize them.
That is my primary job in astral flesh, neutralizing the potential chaos and destruction. It is like going on top secret mission with super mind powers and levitation skills and whatnot. These beings are weak, and easily overcome, but for the weak willed they will easily overcome YOU. Succeeding, they will put you into a state of despair, fear, hatred.. but if you confront them, you confront your own fear, and it is transcended. Beings of the dark dense vibrations play a role in the balance. What it is exactly I don't know...but they give me a job. Neutralization.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#1737924 - 07/22/03 10:49 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hence the title "Spiritual Warrior".
Hell motherfucking yeah! And thanks for the service, man. I'll help when I get there..
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#1737925 - 07/22/03 10:49 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hence the title "Spiritual Warrior".
Hell motherfucking yeah! And thanks for the service, man. I'll help when I get there..
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
    #1737927 - 07/22/03 10:50 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"There are the fear based beings and their parasitic nature, I have struggled against them for aeons."

arent fear and hope basically the same thing?

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: demonbusters [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1737968 - 07/22/03 11:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Fear is imagining that something bad will happen.
Hope is imagining that something good will happen.

OK, there are similarities, but I don't think they are basically the same.

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: demonbusters [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1738037 - 07/22/03 11:30 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

you fear something bad will happen

you hope something good will happen

logically there is no difference, but this statement has spiritual ramifications as well. think about it.

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #1738088 - 07/22/03 11:52 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'm been wondering if those "shadow people" were just subconscious projections or actual entities. I originally considered them subconscious type phenomena of the mind. Well, whatever the hell they are...they are seriously starting to piss me off. I'm having trouble with those guys when I attempt to Astral Project.

BTW...the Christian website that was posted is too ignorant. The idea of "demons" isn't the problem...the problem is that the site is basicly throwing their dogma all over things they have little knowledge of. Here's a quote off of their web site:

Quote:

Lay (ley) lines is the term used by witches, etc, to communicate with each other telepathically. Don't really know which spelling is correct, but the demons understand when you cut them, in the name of Jesus.

The silver cord is the term they use for their out of body experiences (astral projection) when they pop in on you to spy on you or cause you harm - visibly or invisibly. If someone or something materializes in your home, cut the silver cord, in the name of Jesus. They will disappear immediately.

Just say this, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I CUT AND BURN ALL UNGODLY SILVER CORDS AND LEY LINES.

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: demonbusters [Re: Darkcloud]
    #1738102 - 07/22/03 11:58 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The funny thing with Ley lines is that they disappear just as quickly when you cut them in the name of Satan or Bugs Bunny as when you cut them in the name of Jesus. :laugh:

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: demonbusters [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1738120 - 07/22/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Rhizoid said:
The funny thing with Ley lines is that they disappear just as quickly when you cut them in the name of Satan or Bugs Bunny as when you cut them in the name of Jesus. :laugh:

Lol.

There's an article on that web site called  " Potty trained after Deliverance ". Here's what it says:

Quote:

We received the following email on June 14, 1999. It is about a woman learning about DELIVERANCE, and practicing DELIVERANCE on her young child. This is her testimony to the power of Jesus Christ, through Deliverance.

"Well my baby boy has been difficult to potty-train. He is past the age that he should be trained and I was getting really tired of it. I would sit him in the toilet for a long time and nothing would happen. When I would put him back in diapers, he would go! And I was sick and tired of it. So I got really mad, sat him in the potty and told him he had to "go". The baby started screaming and I got the idea that it was a demon. So I commanded it to manifest and give me his name. The baby continued screaming and saying: "You can't make me, you can't make me". I insisted in the demon telling me his name, so the Holy Spirit said: "That's his name, "you can't make me". I commanded it out. The baby had deliverance and he has been potty-trained since."

Praise the Lord!

LMAO... :nut: 

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
    #1738458 - 07/22/03 02:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Beings of the dark dense vibrations play a role in the balance. What it is exactly I don't know...but they give me a job. Neutralization.

Whats the pay?...any openings?

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: demonbusters [Re: Darkcloud]
    #1738468 - 07/22/03 02:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, i didn't know deliverance could potty train! :lol:...religion looks more usefull everyday....

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: demonbusters [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1738658 - 07/22/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Shroomism- did you read a book called psychic self-defense?

--------------------

Offlinecybernaut3
journeyman
Re: demonbusters [Re: LikwidDrawp]
    #1738911 - 07/22/03 04:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

hehehe... very interesting thread.. yes Shroomism seems to know what he's talking about for sure. i'm just getting started as far as spiritual questing goes, but what i have discovered has made me more full of wonder and more full of sheer terror than "mundane people" could possibly imagine. of course there are really no mundane people, only people who thing they are.. like geddy lee sings, about people being "prisoners in chains of powers we cannot perceive". remember that just because you don't think you're a slave (to lust, fear, and other such forces) doesn't make you enlightened. putting the physical body and the soul in subjection to the will is essential to having free will. as for the demonbuster site, well, it is pretty hard to believe that there's a demon behind everything... they are weak and cursed and they have only a semblance of power, no authority. they don't have free will. humans do. we were created in the image of God. that website, aside from actually teaching me a few things, contributed greatly to my PCP psychosis delusions... if they were delusions or just me hurling myself headlong into demonspace.. whatever the case, there is some truth there underlying. always apply Occam's Razor: Eliminate All Unnecessary Assumptions... that's almost second best to the golden rule, and it is the basis of science and mainly how it triumphed over superstition.

Offlinecybernaut3
journeyman
    #1738929 - 07/22/03 04:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

shadow people? i saw one on acid while tripping out in a shed  :eek:

Offlinecybernaut3
journeyman
    #1738957 - 07/22/03 05:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

azmodeus: the pay is death and suffering and fear

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder