Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Am I a racist?
    #1736655 - 07/21/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I believe that white culture is responsible for fucking up the world.

white culture = dominator culture = "taker culture" (ishamel)

in keeping with the postmodern philosophic trends of our time, I think it's time to look back to a time and place when things wheren't all fucked up. some people say that such a time existed in the paleolithic era in europe, but I'd hardly call those people (partnership) "white" (in the sense of the word I'm using- culturally bound).

so basically I'm just rehashing terence mckenna's thought with more conviction, as I'm a minority.

I think people have a problem hearing me condemn western culture cause relativism is soooo PC these days, no one wants to make value judgements. well, I'm not afraid of offending the sensibilities of white people; white culture sucks ass - relatively.

oh, and it's not like whiteys are done fucking over minorities, over half of you (I figure since the liberal half has virtually all the minorites) are still voting to take affirmative action away. I want my land back you bastids.

oh, and if there are any other minorities on this board, I'd like to hear your views. Do you think that race doesn't matter? or are you ready to march on whitey when the shit hits the fan?

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: Am I a racist? [Re: Malachi]
    #1736704 - 07/21/03 10:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Fair enough, but what makes you think other skin colours don't have the potential to do the same shit?

I want my land back you bastids.

haha you dumbass. Last time I checked the natives back in the day thought it was crazy that there were humans dumb enough to think they could own the land. You want it back? I thought you never owned it in the first place, so what are you saying? You want to OWN everything? Sweet, I guess this proves my first point, that skin colour doesn't stop you from being corrupted.

That is some funny shit.

OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
    #1736710 - 07/21/03 10:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

You're right, countless native cultures have been violated by the white man, and their ways of life were assimilated by force.

A great deal of the world's problems have been caused and are being carried on by people who are of the caucasian race.

You're not a racist for recognizing this, but you would be a racist if you were blaming each caucasian individual for what the white race has done.

As a caucasian person, I'll gladly agree that there have been some stupid white people who have fucked things up pretty bad, and there are some stupid white people at this very moment who are going to continue to fuck things up, not just for minorities, but for everyone being oppressed by imperial governments.

But let's not be vengeful!

I personally have great respect for Native people, and my true sympathy goes out to them for the travesties that were inflicted upon them during the white man's takeover.

But I definitely won't take responsibility for the "white" culture that I simply don't care for... that being western culture of the 20th and 21st centuries. Western culture... It makes me sick, and I want to be free of it one day so I can pursue a lifestyle closer to nature, just like the Natives were doing before we came and adulterated everything.

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

Edited by Amnesiac (07/21/03 10:50 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1736718 - 07/21/03 10:49 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hmm, slavery was popularized in Egypt and Northern Africa before any white thought of it. Where did the evil whites buy their slaves? From African chieftains eager to sell their sons for trade and from Arabs. What tribe is most revered in African history? The Zulus because they were the dominators of half the continent for many generations, not because they were the most noble. Who was worse, Idi Amin or Hitler? Depends on your alliance and who you are. The point being that there are no good or evil cultures. Africa today is being destroyed from the inside out, not from European culture.

When I was 13 I was beaten savagely by a gang of blacks for no other reason than I am white. So what? I judge people by their individual nature. A lesson it seems that you have yet to learn.

Bottom line: what power, wisdom or happiness does your anger bring you? For that is all that really matters.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #1736738 - 07/21/03 10:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I would have to give a big "fuck off" to anyone that generalized me with the actions of my forefathers.

unless I am some lone exception (which I highly doubt), I think there are plenty of "white kids" like me who are consumed with a burning rage for the horrific events of the past.

the white man did not take from other races, the WEALTHY man took from everyone.

don't try and slap a color on the face of greed.

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Re: Am I a racist? [Re: Dogomush]
    #1736785 - 07/21/03 11:12 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dogomush said:

Fair enough, but what makes you think other skin colours don't have the potential to do the same shit?

I want my land back you bastids.

haha you dumbass. Last time I checked the natives back in the day thought it was crazy that there were humans dumb enough to think they could own the land. You want it back? I thought you never owned it in the first place, so what are you saying? You want to OWN everything? Sweet, I guess this proves my first point, that skin colour doesn't stop you from being corrupted.

That is some funny shit.

oh, quite the master of semantics. whether I "own" the land or not is immaterial; the only way to live on the land I want in the modern era is to own it either individually or collectively. unless you're aware of a spot in hawaii that isn't already squatted on by some fucking haole?

regardless, you are a stupid fuck.

swami-- fallacy alert. fallacy alert. sure, the zulus where fucked up too. white black people. this says nothing about white's being the one's to actually fuck up the world. "he did it too" isn't an excuse.

racial tension will never cease until the whiteys make right all that they made wrong. If the US actually followed the UN anti colonialism resolution, I'd be building a new country in eden. if the US followed the emancipation proclamation every black person would have 40 acres of land and a mule.

"Yeah, i'm for peace
But i'll kill ya if ya fuck with my moms or my niece
See we all want peace, but the problem is
Crackers want a bigger piece
Got it where the niggas can't get a piece
That's why police get stabbed and shot
Cuz a nigga can't eat if the ave is hot
Locked up you get three hot meals and one cot
Then you sit and rot, never even got a fair shot
That's where a whole lotta niggas end up
My man moms even got sent up, tryin to keep the rent up
When i'm bent up i think alot about the reason i'm here
I think about the things i fear in the comin years
Ahead of me, i'm ready for whatever they bring though
I'd go against a tank wit a shank for my dreams
And that's my fuckin word
One day the whole world will smoke herb
And niggas won't get took to jail for hangin on the curb"

"Yo, this world is oh so cold, i think about my ancestors
Being sold, and it make me wanna break the mold
Fuck the gold and the party, train yourself, clean your shottie
Tell me what you gon do to get free, we need more than mc's
We need hueys, and revolutionaries
The niggas on the streets today, it's kinda scary
The smell around my way ain't roses or strawberries
In fact it's kinda poisonous, bringin out the boy in us
But i'ma stand up on my own, like a man do
Dominate the land and make wealth, like fu-manchu
Yes the peoples army stick togehther like glue"

-dead prez

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

Offlineseemslikeasymbol
what...
    #1736799 - 07/21/03 11:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yes.

--------------------
i didnt mean that...

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Re: Am I a racist? [Re: Grav]
    #1736800 - 07/21/03 11:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

see, the thing is I'm half white.... and I want to burn the whiteness right out of my veins. too bad for me, I'll just have to remain conflicted.

but at least I have the decency to be ashamed of my white blood.

you people would be ashamed too if only the real gravity of the situation was made clear to you.

--------------------
- Paul Tillich

OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
Re: Am I a racist? [Re: Grav]
    #1736802 - 07/21/03 11:17 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Grav said:
the white man did not take from other races, the WEALTHY man took from everyone.

don't try and slap a color on the face of greed.

Beautifully put Grav! Greed exists in every race. It is the real enemy, not the vessels who carry it.

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
Re: Am I a racist? [Re: Amnesiac]
    #1737170 - 07/22/03 01:34 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

malachi, yes you are racist.

you dont say "english" culture, or "german" culture or "american" culture (which would also be innacurate generalizations), you say "white" culture, which is a silly little fantasy youve dreamed up so you can channel all your anger at it.

you use non-existant stereotypes because your posts have no factual or intelligent basis. You are the non-white equivilent to a white person who watches news and sees black people being arrested for violent crimes and then labels all black people as criminals.

and you arent just racist towards white people, you also proved yourself to be racist towards black people when you said this about africans:

"atomikfunksoilder: what's racist is that only that 2% can think clearly-- because the rest are fucking starving. it wouldn't be so if the western world would let them export their way out of poverty of christssake."

that type of comment disgusts me, because it shows me that you have no idea what you are talking about, and yet you insist on spreading your ignorance. You really need to broaden your horizons and learn about the africans you talk about, because I have known many Africans and all of them could think much clearer than you.

youve brainwashed yourself, and its a very sad sight. I hope you can open your mind one day and release yourself from the shitty little mental prison youve built for yourself.

good luck bro.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #1737182 - 07/22/03 01:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say atomicfunk gave a pretty accurate diagnosis.
You need to overcome your inability to see past the color of someone's skin. That's about it. We're all fucking humans.

--------------------

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: Am I a racist? [Re: Shroomism]
    #1737211 - 07/22/03 02:05 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

regardless, you are a stupid fuck.

So that's your response to my questions? Hmmm insults are ok, but I prefer rational thought.

I thought you were toying around with the idea of racism and wanted to start a discussion so we could all get our brains working, but I see that's not it at all. You're just here to promote hatred, the thing that originally put your minority in whatever situation you're in.

you people would be ashamed too if only the real gravity of the situation was made clear to you.

Sorry, but the only way I'd be ashamed of my blood is if I were a racist who couldn't see beyond skin colour.

This whole thread is weird, because Malachi, you being racist like that and attacking my skin colour makes me want to join in and attack you based on whatever non-white colour you might be. But.. I'm just not that weak.

Good luck man

OfflineDavid_Scape
Anti Genius
Male

Loc: U.S. of muthafuckin A.
    #1737256 - 07/22/03 02:28 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I'm HISPANIC (of the Puerto Rican variety) and  culture is a joke. Culture is just something that groups of people develop over time, and taking pride in it should'nt exceed beyond the acknowledgement that it catered to a bloodline long enough to sprout........you.

If the world's cultures were to melt together into oblivion, I wouldnt shed a tear. If it melted together and created a culture that acknowledged human nature...I would CELEBRATE the deaths of the other cultures. 

If you want to categorize people(which was sorta what this thread is about, despite the word "culture" written everywhere.) and profile them as such. Go right ahead, i do it all the time. No biggy, just make sure you dont act too hastily on preconceived notions is what im sayin'. (and antagonists to you, malachi, are probably saying the same thing. Ask them to be more palatable. it looks better on paper. :grin: )

--------------------
focusing
Flow
The Enneagram

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Am I a racist? [Re: David_Scape]
    #1737285 - 07/22/03 02:46 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: Am I a racist? [Re: GazzBut]
    #1737441 - 07/22/03 04:55 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mine is red, i thought you had the same blood color. Look, the one thing you should be ashamed of is your lack of understanding. There are white people figthing against what you call white imperialism, capitalism or whatever. What should that tell you ? Simply, don't put all the people in the same box. Stereotypes are made and kept by people like you man.
I mean, what is the best idea ? Kill all the white people, maybe enslave them or should we try to find a solution with all the people sharing high level values regardless of its skin color ?
And please stop making personal atacks, we're just discussing ideas.

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #1737605 - 07/22/03 07:13 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Malachi, It is true that white race is the cause of many of the problems of the world that we live in.
But Humanity in general is in a state of madness and sooner or later is going to give in.
Seems to me that you have become what you hate, you have acquired the sickness that so many white people have, and you are beginning to transmitted to others.
The Name of the disease is hate, you can try to rise above and free your self of it, or stay down in the mock.
People are what they are because they been condition to be that way, the only thing you can do in this life is to brake away from your conditioning, and that is to renounce all the beliefs that you have about your self what you Identify your self with.
You can keep blaming the white people for all your shortcomings in life, or you can join a new forming culture were diversity is encouraged.
Let me give you an analogy.
I am avid organic gardener, If you garden in a monoculture style, (just one type of crop), that garden is highly susceptible to disease, farmers have to use a lot of pesticides to keep it up, is anti economical, and you end up with an inferior product.
But if you garden using a polyculture (all different crops mixed up) every plant has something to offer to the hole they support each other you end up with a crop free of disease or very minimal and basally takes care of it self, even weeds have there place and things to give.
I don?t know why life put us here in this mess at this time, I don?t know if humanity will be able to overcome it.
But at least I know I am not contributing to the problem, you can make that choice also.

--------------------

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1737626 - 07/22/03 07:26 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hitler, Stalin and Saddam Hussein had mustaches. I guess everyone who has a mustache should be ashamed of themselves, and be angry at the evil mustache culture. :smirk:   

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Am I a racist? [Re: MAIA]
    #1737629 - 07/22/03 07:28 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I guess it was my fault for bringing all of this up (which, maybe it should have been brought up).
The way I see it, you are quite the racist.
You condemned me for being white, not being able to think, having no "soul", and for not knowing who I am or where I am going, all because I am white. You condemned me for a racist, and I believe that nothing I said could have implied that in the least.
So, unless I was misread (I don't believe so), for you to jump to those conclusions means you didn't even fucking read what I said at all, didn't believe it, or you carried pre-existing generalizations and feelings into it.
As I said, I acknowledge the fact that people have different skin colours, and I even acknowledge the fact that a great deal of controversy has stemmed from it, but I myself do not identify with it, because I do not judge anyone by what colour their skin is (only by their words and actions, no matter how ignorant or misguided.... and I don't even permanetly judge them, since people change and I have no real right to judge anyone anyways).
Like I also said, I like my white, tanned skin. It's who I am, and I don't mind that. I, by the way, know a great deal of my ancestry (mostly Norwegian descent, and I'm even going there for a year). However, to me, my heritage doesn't affect who I am. I wasn't alive back then, (or was I? hehe), and I had nothing to do with it. I only know who I am (yes, I do know who I am) and where I am heading. I'm not some empty soul going along with society's program. I don't watch the news, I don't buy anything if I don't truly need it or want it (advertising doesn't claim me). I do what I want; I am who I am, and I'm happy with that.
You're the one who is drawing the line between white and black people. I remember a lot from history about the ethnic wars in Africa. Black people killing black people. Just like white people killing black people. White people killing white people. Red people killing red people. Red people killing white people. White people killing red people. Everybody used to kill everyone. I don't see the Sioux Nation crying because the Crows used to kill them. What's in the past is in the past, right?
Not if people don't let it fade into the past. I myself, I don't think about all of that because it isn't relevant anymore, there are bigger problems to solve. Maybe I'm just white, and never felt prejudice (I think everyone has), but I'll tell you what: I've certainly felt prejudice from black people. Very recently.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineMindTrap
Disembodiedvoice
Loc: It's all in your head...
Re: Am I a racist? [Re: LOBO]
    #1737630 - 07/22/03 07:28 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yes you are racist.

But, let's say that you got your way and the white race was erradicated in some race war or something. How would you have us all live? If you want to go live in the wilderness there is nothing stopping you.

Why not spend your time more productively and contribute to society instead of fostering hate, greed and general selfishness which is the real cause of the world's problems IMHO.

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Re: Am I a racist? [Re: MindTrap]
    #1737735 - 07/22/03 09:11 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

the race war isn't coming, it's here. what do you call the drug war? what's politics?

it's no coincidence that the majority of white people vote republican. behind the facade, that's all politics is: the white establishment v. everyone else. sooner than you people know, you'll all have to pick a side, there's no relativistic fence riding in war.

and no, I don't advocate murder. I advocate assimilation. (we'll fuck all your women and get your kids listening to hip hop... oh, and techno, a black invention circa early 90's detroit). which is what I think of LOBO's hybridization bit.

to further clarify, white = mentality.

oh, and all of this denouncement of your own culture (I'd like there to be a homogenous culture! *gag*) speaks volumes.

ok, now to switch gears somewhat - - how does this impact your views (open question to everyone) on affirmative action? reparations?

--------------------
- Paul Tillich

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds