Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebuddatwo
thelostone
9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!!
    #1735779 - 07/21/03 04:57 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Saturday 7/19
At 6:45pm I made a peanut butter sandwich w/ 9g Hawaiian. I ate 9g cause 5 days before I had 5g. Ate it over a period of 15min chasing w/ oj and it wasn't too bad. My friend(whom I didn't tell I was tripping) and I were going to go see Bad Boys II but the tickets were sold out.( a blessing in disguise) So, we came back to the crib and started watching The King of New York. Smoking some bud I could feel it kicking in. I was sitting on the floor midway through the movie and noticed something very strange. It felt like the floor was melting, sliding away and I was going with it becoming a part of it. Christopher Walkens's face was tripping me out like he was the devil or something. At the end of the movie, about 11pm, my friend wanted me to roll another L so I went into the other room and began. I split the L easy enough but I couldn't get my fingers to work to wrap the weed up. After about 5 min I knew I wasn't going to be able to do it. I was starting to panic and my stomach was bubbling. I ran upstairs to the bathroom were my ass proceeded to explode. I was sweating bullets, I mean pouring off my forehead. I wanted to take a shower or do anything that would take the edge off but I couldn't find any towels. I told my friend I didn't feel well and was going to lay down. I just got into the bed under the covers trying to wait it out. It was wild. I kept thinking about the stories I read of people tripping way hard w/ the look of confusion on their faces. I thought, yeah I can see why. I sure nuff over did it.

--------------------
Life is work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: buddatwo]
    #1735790 - 07/21/03 04:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Wow...i was expecting more Horror than that.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: buddatwo] * 1
    #1735799 - 07/21/03 05:00 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I can understand where you are comming from, one of the most confusing times of my life was when I consumed 10g's on an empty stomach just hours before I had to ride a plane... and I hadn't packed or anything!

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Loc: Bozeman, Montana
Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: PDU]
    #1735803 - 07/21/03 05:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

where in hawaii can I find hawaii shrooms? thanks!

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: Astrok]
    #1735817 - 07/21/03 05:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Astrok said:
where in hawaii can I find hawaii shrooms? thanks!

Well now...that would be against forum rules..

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Invisiblebuddatwo
thelostone
Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: PDU]
    #1736142 - 07/21/03 07:11 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

There is more to it but it is hard to put into words.
Like I went to spit in the sink in the bathroom and I didn't turn the light on. I couldn't tell where the sink was it was like looking into a dark void. Even when I touched the sink it was like it wasn't there. And when I looked back in the direction I had just come from, the room was gone. Like I was in a different place or dimension. It was way weird.

--------------------
Life is work.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: buddatwo]
    #1736154 - 07/21/03 07:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Of all the cubensis strains I grew and tripped, the PES Hawaiians were not only the most potent, but also the most intense as far as mind fuck. You should be thankful your tolerance from the other trip you posted about helped keep it as mild as it was (cause as wild as it was for you...it gets wilder still) and I too was expecting a really troubled trip report off 9 grams of Hawaiians.

Glad it wasn't as imposing as it could have been.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: Boppity604]
    #1736183 - 07/21/03 07:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

The pes hawaiians are a mindfuck from hell. The comedown is the badpart with this strain as it leaves you tired and thinking...I would have been in heaven off of 9 dry grams of hawaiian

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: resin]
    #1736303 - 07/21/03 08:20 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah...what boppity said, you are lucky you never got blasted into the horizon. Ive eaten 7g before, but they were weak...by comparison to the shrooms i get now. I couldnt walk....well, i could walk like HS thompson huffing nitrous in Fear and Loathing...Yer lucky man.

Glad it turned out as it did.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #1736723 - 07/21/03 10:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I can understand where you are comming from, one of the most confusing times of my life was when I consumed 10g's on an empty stomach just hours before I had to ride a plane... and I hadn't packed or anything!

LOL!
Tell us more!

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: zeta]
    #1737978 - 07/22/03 11:08 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

oh yes please !  :loveeyes:

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: zeta]
    #1738577 - 07/22/03 02:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Alright. The following is a text from that night.

This is a bad trip report, I'm tired. I didn't have a bad trip though, it's just a bad trip report.
10 dry grams B+ ingested at 1:00 am. I stayed in bed becuase I was damn tired, and i was hoping to fall asleep so i could wake up tripping. I put some cypress hill on my machine that I hadn't listened to in ages, though some of the music was trippy, there was to much violence in the words, to many bad vibes. I turned the machine off and put on my mp3 player. I had no idea what songs were on the CD when I had burned it, but i was pleasantly suprised that it started with Shpongle.

The sound started to widen, I was comming up, and I was very very glad that I didn't feel sick. The music kept playing and my stomache started feeling wierd. It felt like all my internatal organs were replaced by dozens of hearts, each drumming there own rythm, all unorganized and maddening. I tossed my blanket to the side and it stopped.
The music was widening more, it seemed to strech out away from me and then wrap around my head, the music was beutiful, concert hall quality buzzes and warped noises. I started to get blue streaks behind closed eyelids and mild 2D fractal patterns.
I'm going outside, I thought, so I did. I got up and got a flashlight and a laser pointer and preceeded outside music still playing. I opened the door, the doorbell was glowing, it was supposed to i realised later, but I thought I was just tripping it at the time. I stood on the front porch and looked out at the alein landscape that just a few hours ago i knew as my yard.
The trees were amazing. I'd shine the flashlight at them so I could see the leaves, and i'd draw a few zig zag lines or sweeping loops and then shut the light off, all the leaves that were touched by the light stayed in my view, while the rest of the tree faded into darkness, what resulted where visuals of ribbons of leaves looping and zig zagging suspended tens of feet in the air. I would have watched them for ever if they didn't fade away.
Then i got the smart idea to shine the (high-powered) flash light into my eyes. It was only a small flash, a blinding white light that faded into a blue haze which clouded my vision for minutes. Fireflys were everywere, i followed these faeries, and actually thought i was link from a zelda game, taking commands from the great tree.
Then it stopped, I walked infront of of a motion sensor i heard it click, I looked directly at where the click came from, and half a second later the flood light came on. I was being bombarded by the light and I stumbled behind the car to get away from it. What will "they" think about a half naked man wandering around at 2:30 in the morning? I ran into the shadows not knowing the answer. I saw the tree again, this time it was lit up by the flood light. The branches, normally straight, seemed to bend around my like it wanted to grab me or give me a hug.
Each leaf looked EXACTLY the same, and the leaves formed patterns that curved inward forming a circular pattern. The colors were different, they were blurred and seemed to have a halo around them. Some plants were jet black... I felt a bad taste in my mouth, I need to brush my teeth, i thought, so i went inside.
After the teeth i decided that I was in need of a shower. I stripped naked and took a shower in the dark, which felt... amazing. I got out of the shower, dripping. I picked up a towel from the closet and whiped my face with it, CHEMICALS! The towel had been used to dry my dogs after a bath with some flea shampoo. I almost screamed my face was itchy, so i jumped back into the shower for another 20 mintues. In the shower i'm thinking, thats my only towel, where can i find a towel?
i looked around the house dripping wet. after that failed attempt i go to my room. As i approach the doorway, there is a window inside it, and inside the window is a door way, and this goes on for about 30 times and as I'm walking they move closer to each other and i walk in the room and i se the window.
i need to get to sleep, I leave on a plane in 16 hours and i have so much stuff to do. I got to my bed, I'm still wet, i need a towel, I couldn't find my way out of my room couldn't find a towel so i tried putting on some clothes I'm still wet i need a towel. I find a towel and dry off get to bed and then i need my boxers, i find them and get to bed, i need sleep. wait, I also need food. I take a bite out of my taco, nasty vile stuff. I swallow it, then to to the bathroom to spit what i didn't swallow out. I brush my teeth again and head back to bed.
I go into bed and thought the following in small and giant thought loops.
i thought of quotes and they all seemed to make sense "Life is but a dream" from a childhood song involving rowboats, and another song i think it was mouth by bush "Life is just a dream, it's just a dream" I thought i was in a dream that i would never wake up from, i thought, is this what they ment when they said they took mushrooms and they thought they would never get out of the trip?
I was curled in my bed, wet hair, i thought of how apes build nests high in the trees, and that I was 20 feet about the ground in my own little nest, I grunted like an ape. I thought of the scene from the martix, all those people in that pink fluid in there little cacoons. I thought of the quote, "Everybody wants to get to heaven but nobody wants to die." and how "Life is what you make it" which is soooo true, and then i thought "I'm god" and mumbled "I be jesus" The quote from fight club were cornelious says something like ''if you can wake up in a different place at a different time, could you wake up as a different person" i decided yes, and that tommorow I'd wake up as a lamp (i know, makes no sense) I kept thinking I was different people, I thought i was everyone. I thought about how reincarnation and that I'm one entity, but i'll die and come back as something else like my dog to interact with me, and that anyone i meet is actually me in a different life, either a past life, or a life i have yet to life. Reel Big Fish - Unity "We are all different, we are all the same" And creed-what if "We are one, we are strong, the more you hold us down, the more we press on"
I opened my eyes, I was out my window. In my vision I was smaller windows with the same view, only smaller and curving around to meet eachother. I felt myself comming down. I ate a taco, I hadn't eaten in awhile. On the last bite of my second taco, I looked at the clock 5:19, thats when my trip, and story, ended.

Anonymous

Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #1738605 - 07/22/03 03:02 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Very nice.
-Mr.Sleep

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: MrSleep]
    #1739842 - 07/22/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

wow, thank you ! I like to read trip reports ! hehe i hoped for more horror, it doesn't sound so nightmarish !  :nut:

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: 9g dry Hawaiian kicked my ass!!! [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1740787 - 07/23/03 10:18 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't know why you call that a bad report...I think you captured brilliantly the mindframe you get as you enter high-dose experiences.

Nice report.  :smile:

Love & Light,

Boppity

PS - If you think that shower was fun...try showering on a ten-strip of LSD in the dark.  :smile:  When I was shampoo'ing my hair...it felt as if all my fingers suddenly became snakes and melted through my skull into my brain and started to coil around each other over and over again.  :smile:  hehe  Showers in the dark on psychedelics are just awesome.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds