Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpiritualG
The Wizard
Loc: Sudan
Want to reach level 4 next trip (LSD)
    #17358137 - 12/08/12 10:38 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I am new to the whole psychedelic scene. I have done LSD a total of three times beginning a little over a month ago. I hear and read stories of people reaching level 4 and want to reach it next time I trip. A friend of mine has a sheet of WoW with the recommended dose of 4 as we have discovered for a mild level 3 trip.

The first trip we each took two and redosed with another two after realizing the potency. I experienced mild visuals on walls.

A little less than a week later we each dropped five. I experienced stronger visuals with color. The carpet had patterns etc. I redosed another five and did not seem to trip much harder. I feel it just prolonged the trip.

Most recently about three weeks after the previous trip he took four and I decided to take eight after learning that the trips strength is generally dependent on how many you take in the beginning. Within 20 minutes I began to feel nauseous. I took a shower and got into bed feeling nervous of what was to come. As the nausea subsided I began to experience strong visuals on all walls of my room at once not only where I was staring. Patterns and vibrant colors appeared on all the walls as well. My friend who had taken four described this trip as much stronger than when he had taken five. Could this have been because we only waited 5-6days before that trip and the previous one? This is my most enjoyable and memorable trip to date.

My question is how many should I take to experience a level four trip? I read storied of people saying objects melted to the floor, floated around etc. I am planning on taking 10 but am not sure if two more would be enough. After reading about the different psychedelic experience levels I feel my most recent trip was a mid to upper three. Any advice is appreciated!

Edited by SpiritualG (12/09/12 12:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDR. BADNEWS
Professional

Re: Planning next LSD trip [Re: SpiritualG]
    #17358173 - 12/08/12 10:45 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

gmart said:
I am new to the whole psychedelic scene. I have done LSD a total of three times beginning a little over a month ago. I hear and read stories of people reaching level 4 and want to reach it next time I trip. A friend of mine has a sheet of WoW with the recommended dose of 4 as we have discovered for a mild level 3 trip.

The first trip we each took two and redosed with another two after realizing the potency. I experienced mild visuals on walls.

A little less than a week later we each dropped five. I experienced stronger visuals with color. The carpet had patterns etc. I redosed another five and did not seem to trip much harder. I feel it just prolonged the trip.

Most recently about three weeks after the previous trip he took four and I decided to take eight after learning that the trips strength is generally dependent on how many you take in the beginning. Within 20 minutes I began to feel nauseous. I took a shower and got into bed feeling nervous of what was to come. As the nausea subsided I began to experience strong visuals on all walls of my room at once not only where I was staring. Patterns and vibrant colors appeared on all the walls as well. My friend who had taken four described this trip as much stronger than when he had taken five. Could this have been because we only waited 5-6days before that trip and the previous one? This is my most enjoyable and memorable trip to date.

My question is how many should I take to experience a level four trip? I read storied of people saying objects melted to the floor, floated around etc. I am planning on taking 10 but am not sure if two more would be enough. After reading about the different psychedelic experience levels I feel my most recent trip was a mid to upper three. Any advice is appreciated!

I've gotten to a level 4 trip from as few as 2 blotters with 150ug on each. It can be REALLY unpredictable when dealing with good acid. I recommend taking as much as you're possibly comfortable with. Taking 5 hits from any of my LSD sources would probably blow a hole in my mind for a few of the following days.

--------------------
Drugs to do:
Marijuana, LSD, LSA, ALD-52, AL-LAD, Ibogaine, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, 5-MeO-DiPT, DiPT, Psilocybin/Psilocin, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DET, Ketamine, MXE, PCP, DXM, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, MDMA, MDA,  Mescaline, Escaline, Proscaline, Allylescaline, TMA, 2C-i, 2C-b, 2C-c, 2C-d, 2C-e, 2C-g, 2C-h, 2C-n, 2C-p, 2C-t-2, 2C-t-4, 2C-t-7, 2C-t-21, 3C-e, 3C-p, DOI, DOB, DOC, DOM, 25i-nBOMe, 25b-nBOMe, 25c-nBOMe, 25d-nBOMe, 25g-nBOMe, 25h-nBOMe, 25n-nBOMe, 25iP-nBOMe, Cocaine, Heroin, Morphine, Codeine, Methadone, Oxycodone/Oxymorphone, Hydrocodone/Hydromorphone, Suboxone, Fentanyl, Alprazolam, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Temazepam, Phenazepam, Midazolam, Etizolam

OfflineSpiritualG
The Wizard
Loc: Sudan
Re: Planning next LSD trip [Re: DR. BADNEWS]
    #17360349 - 12/09/12 11:30 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I feel you on that. I'll probably just do 10 or 11. Hopefully I will reach that level.

Offlinezhparrish
Lost Voyager
Male

Re: Planning next LSD trip [Re: SpiritualG]
    #17360763 - 12/09/12 12:38 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Take a long break and then eat a ten strip.

--------------------
Life must be the preparation for the transition to another dimension.

OfflineLucyfer
Psychonautic Voyager

Re: Planning next LSD trip [Re: zhparrish]
    #17361437 - 12/09/12 02:31 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

take a ten-strip, that should do the trick. just be ready to have your ego shattered into oblivion and have a truly spiritual experience.

take it in a non-confrontational setting with people you trust. and don't take it if you have any second thoughts.

only go to level 4 if you are content/happy in your life (tripping this hard while depressed can lead to seriously nightmarish experiences)

--------------------
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I post on here is used for fictional purposes only. I do not use drugs, sell drugs, or condone drug use.

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind." -Timothy Leary

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom