Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Science and Technology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: HEPA Filter

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Microchips in ALL consumer products: Invasion of privacy?
    #1734039 - 07/21/03 04:22 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

"Goodbye UPC bar codes" - CNN.com
CLICK HERE

The artical basically outlines a plan to add microchips to all consumer products. It would allow for faster inventory, scanning, and many other uses. One consurn is privacy. The extremely small microchips can be read with a special device that can be planted anywhere.

Imagine that everything you carry has these devices in them. You walk through a door and instantly it is known what you are wearing, whats in your pockets and Possibly who you are: Name, address, medical records!? Anyway I saw this report on CNN and it was rather scary.

We are definately headed towards a 1984...

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: Microchips in ALL consumer products: Invasion of privacy? [Re: Cow Shit Collector]
    #1734364 - 07/21/03 09:39 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

A modified magnetron from a microwave oven will destroy any chip made.Of course this creates a "hole" where you are which is as easily tracked as the chips.Better would be a way to reburn the chip with new info.
Scary shit to say the least.
WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: whiterasta]
    #1734412 - 07/21/03 10:41 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Re: Microchips in ALL consumer products: Invasion of privacy? [Re: matts]
    #1734472 - 07/21/03 11:26 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Every since I cut one apart to initiate a nitrosation cooled with Liquid N they have fascinated me.I mean really it is a low power microwave source and how many uses can a curious monkey put something like that to work on? I have hundreds.My favorite is the E-gun at the gate to my property.If it is tripped or I set it off It overcharges a magnetron with a tv transformer and will fry the electronics of any vehicle attempting to pass my bridge,stalling the vehicle on the bridge.Another is passing airflow through a narrow magneticly focused beam to ionize it and explode any cellular material passing then passing through a HEPA filter.
Another is for treating my water by passing the flow through the beam I can destroy Giardia and Cryptosporidium W/O expensive filters or toxic Chlorine.
There is a whole lot of handy uses for microwaves especially in the personal technical defense areas.They render so many of todays gadgets useless and can be easily manipulated to purpose with just spare parts from tv's and microwaves(Magnetron plus focus magnets from the crt= a lot of stuff).
Have some fun.
WR.

--------------------
To old for this place

OnlinetrendalM
King of Asides
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Microchips in ALL consumer products: Invasion of privacy? [Re: whiterasta]
    #1734520 - 07/21/03 11:59 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I've got the transformer and capacitor out of a microwave...what kinda cool stuff can I do with them?

I tried hooking up the hi-power side of the transformer to an old 486 chip but nothing happened. Dissapointment  :crazy:

I'm thinking of trying a jacobs ladder, but I've heard it's dangerous to use microwave transformers for them...

--------------------
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Re: Microchips in ALL consumer products: Invasion of privacy? [Re: trendal]
    #1734750 - 07/21/03 01:36 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Fire off a plasma tube with it but wear goggles 'cause it can give off some gnarly spectra(high uv,etc)or build an ionizer and screw with zapping bugs without a wire grid they need to ground.
Or if you don't mind a visit from the FCC and the FBI fix a magnetron onto the focal of a large sattelite dish and blast a couple sattelites with some off freq signals a few times for fun.
wait till a rain and drive copper ground rods into the earth then attach the tranformer only to the leads.Leave the immediate area and hit the juice.Every living thing in the earth between the grounds will want out of the ground as fast as posssible,this is how I deal with a destructive pest called a nutria which undermines the stream bank with it's burrows.It is a non-native species which has reached problem status with the stream damage the do.So a ground spike driven into the burrow and one in the creek will either electrocute them outright or drive them out to be shot.
Hell you could theoreticly refine aluminum from bauxite in minute quantities.Just be sure you have a fused link to your power source and wear rubber gloves and boots when playing with High Volt tranformers.Magnetrons should only be operated from a safe distance if sheilding has been removed( inverse square.900wX 10'=9X10tothe -7w or .0000009w)
Have fun :wink:
WR:rasta:

--------------------
To old for this place

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: Microchips in ALL consumer products: Invasion of privacy? [Re: trendal]
    #1736077 - 07/21/03 08:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I believe you can make homemade tazers out of microwave capacitors.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

OfflineGumbyM
Fishnologist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: BRICK CITY!
Re: Microchips in ALL consumer products: Invasion of privacy? [Re: whiterasta]
    #1736656 - 07/22/03 12:24 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Remind me to call you before I come over to your house :eek:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: HEPA Filter

General Interest >> Science and Technology