Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Eating Azure mycelium: The results. [Re: Raadt]
    #1739206 - 07/22/03 06:30 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I'd like to see it catch on and for people to make estimated comparisons of other species. The relative potency of cubensis mycelium compared to azure is still unknown. I'd also like to see Pan cyan/tampanensis beyocystis, Ps. cyan and the rest compaired.

Also, it should be noted that it would probably be best if the azurescens were to come from culture. Azure prints can tend to be not as sterile as cubensis prints. Someone doing this might want to start the azure spores in a PF jar, then move a clean section from there to peroxidated agar.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Eating Azure mycelium: The results. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1739711 - 07/22/03 08:59 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm.. Perhaps doing a cranberry, or orange juice extraction on a woodchip based substrate colonized with azure mycelium, then dehydrated into juice/magic powder, would work... I've never had any luck with liquid cultures... Everything always seems to be going fine.. then tragedy strikes.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Eating Azure mycelium: The results. [Re: Jared]
    #1739759 - 07/22/03 09:14 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Do you use peroxide?

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: Eating Azure mycelium: The results. [Re: Jared]
    #1739771 - 07/22/03 09:19 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

So basically a quart jar of azure mycelium yeilds about 5 trips. What extraction technique could one use for mycelium?

Invisibledeanofmean
mycophagous

Loc: PNW
Re: Eating Azure mycelium: The results. [Re: resin]
    #1739809 - 07/22/03 09:35 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, cranberry, or orange juice extraction sounds good, but i have no idea if that actually works.
what about tequila ? :laugh: 

Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #1740374 - 07/23/03 02:45 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
It is also easier to hide making it probably the stealthiest method to-date.

sclerotia is the same but it takes 3 months but ends up with a higher yeild of doses.
there is an old tek of just growing cubensis mycelium and eating or extracting it. many people must have done this before, anybody out there?
most people deride the psilocybin producers guide which involves growing large amounts of liquid mycelium, i often asked if azures would be better but most said dont bother.

i did try it with cubes and the yeild from liquid was pathetic, i used a gallon jar.
one proper way would be to use a 50l keg with a stirrer and pump sterile air into it, this is supposed to produce hard pellets of mycelium very quickly.

now i did ask this over a year ago

"in the dosage calculator it shows mature azures as having little or no psilocin. i understand that all mycelium only contains psilocin and no psilocybin. so does azures mycelium have no psilocin aswell or is it converted totally to psilocybin when it matures??"

seems it does have an effect, but other species may be better.

Baby_Hitler-have you tried it on other subjects yet?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Eating Azure mycelium: The results. [Re: blackout]
    #1750159 - 07/26/03 03:10 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Interesting results from a second experiment.

5 days later the same subject ingested 3 Fl. Oz. (Same amount as in the azure experiment) of cubensis substrate on Cracked corn and estimated potency to be approximately 2/3 that of azurescens.

This was from cloned mycelium that showed very strong blueing when it was first crumbled. The entire substrate turned a consistant sky blue within minutes of being removed from the jar, and crumbled in a pan.

Subject observed that while the cubensis was nearly as potent, he found the trip to be unpleasant, whereas the azure experience was excellent. This may, however, have had more to do with the subject himself than with the substance.

--------------------

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #1817819 - 08/15/03 05:17 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

This is superb Hitler. Awesome write-up.   
I am very pleased that you used CC in your experiment as well. :wink:

Did you use that 50 lbs yet?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Eating Azure mycelium: The results. [Re: Effed]
    #1817829 - 08/15/03 05:22 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Nah, most of that will probably get fed to chickens.

--------------------

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
    #1817833 - 08/15/03 05:23 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Hows the potency on them chickens?    :grin:

InvisibleDanKnugget
Mysterious Traveller
Male

Loc: On a boat
Re: Eating Azure mycelium: The results. [Re: Effed]
    #1817995 - 08/15/03 06:43 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Just a few questions before I save up and buy an azure print.  I am SUPPOSED to get one in the mail, but it hasn't come yet :frown: this saddens me

1. why don't you fruit the azures, wouldn't you get a better potency and a greater yield?
2. stealth reasons?
3. Can azures be grown on pf style cakes?
4. popcorn?

Any of these answers will be appreciated!

--------------------
My 3 proverbs:
1. School is for people who don't know stuff.
2. Jobs are for losers.
3. Reading is for people with nothing better to do.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Eating Azure mycelium: The results. [Re: DanKnugget]
    #1818013 - 08/15/03 06:52 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Azures are a woodloving species. They don't always fruit the first year if they ever fruit at all.

At this point they are still strictly an outdoor fruiting species.

--------------------

InvisibleDanKnugget
Mysterious Traveller
Male

Loc: On a boat
    #1818639 - 08/15/03 11:26 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

oh great, i live in a perfect environment. gonna definitly get some spores(once i get a job). what is the best time to spawn outside. probably right now, eh? better go look for a job :/ unless one of you kind fellas happens to have some spare spores? good luck baby hitler, and good job on the experiment!

--------------------
My 3 proverbs:
1. School is for people who don't know stuff.
2. Jobs are for losers.
3. Reading is for people with nothing better to do.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate