Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: Safe to do half an eigth in a movie theater (havent tripped before) [Re: Sham87]
    #17328191 - 12/03/12 05:53 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:

Well at least some one understands. Psychedelics are not just cool visuals and feeling trippy. That is only a small portion of what they have to offer.

It's hard to remember that sometimes. Sometimes the visuals are the only memories that remain, but goddamn once I'm back in the trip I remember how deep that hole really goes. I've made that mistake so many times before, thinking I'm just going to watch walls melt and fractals dance around and by the time I'm in it those are the least of my interest. It's not comfortable if you're in the wrong place to handle it. I remember when I wanted to trip everywhere. On top of mountains, around the city, laser tag, whatever. But having been through enough times now I wouldn't mind if every last trip I ever have is in my backyard so long as it means I'm comfortable. I've become incredibly picky about how I trip nowadays.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegoldcaphunter
EMS Medic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Massachusetts Flag
Re: Safe to do half an eigth in a movie theater (havent tripped before) [Re: Sham87]
    #17328194 - 12/03/12 05:53 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Does any one take set and setting serious?

I like to sit in my room alone and discuss life with myself. I only trip when the mushroom calls me  :rockon:

--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

OfflineSeekingtruth
Learnererer

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Safe to do half an eigth in a movie theater (havent tripped before) [Re: idk_13]
    #17328241 - 12/03/12 05:59 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

idk_13 said:
THis would also be at night so it would be at night.

This was good enough argument for me :lol:

I don't think it will be a wasted experience bc he winter an idea for the headspace and body high. 1.75g is a good start. Even 1.5 would help

--------------------

OfflineBest
Fishbulb
 User Gallery

Loc: Summer of Love
Re: Safe to do half an eigth in a movie theater (havent tripped before) [Re: Seekingtruth]
    #17328476 - 12/03/12 06:47 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I really don't think a movie theater is a proper setting for a first time trip in any way, shape, or form. Sure it's likely you'll have a good time overall, but once you start feeling strange honestly it's hard to say how you'll react in such a public place. Because of your inexperience I would recommend against this.

Only time I ever tripped in a movie theater was on a half eighth for Phish 3D. I had tripped probably 50 or so times before that, and even still there were moments I felt out of place there. Tread carefully if you do this is all I'm going to say. FYI my pupils blow up quite a bit on a half eighth for 4-5 hours I'd guess, your mileage may vary.

Also, whoever recommended the mall FUCK THAT. First ever bad trip was at a mall I had to leave and sat in my friends car (was on LSD), it was terrible. Had another friend eat an eighth a year or two later, seen him at the mall, and guess what, bad tripping. A mall is no place to take such drugs, why would you have any desire to be there spun out?

Offlinesum_peeps
Psychedelic Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Re: Safe to do half an eigth in a movie theater (havent tripped before) [Re: idk_13]
    #17328502 - 12/03/12 06:50 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

No, half an eighth isn't much but if you have never tripped before you could easily freak the fuck out having to deal with people

--------------------
A child's rhyme stuck in my head.
It said that life is but a dream.
I've spent so many years in question
to find I've known this all along.
~ '][' {[]} {[]} {[_,

Offlinelovesexdubstep
buy the ticket, take the ride

Re: Safe to do half an eigth in a movie theater (havent tripped before) [Re: sum_peeps]
    #17328787 - 12/03/12 07:35 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

why dont you just take a half eighth NOT in a theater for your first time so you at least know what to expect. set and setting is important and even though its a low dose, i personally tend to err on the side of caution when trying new drugs. that being said, a half eighth would be a decent trip with zero tolerance and no experience in psychedelia, and yes your eyes will be dilated (its pretty much too weak an experience anyway if you didnt take enough to get dilated). good luck.

--------------------

molly :loveeyes: lucy :tripping: maryjane :bigblunt:
resident med student, PM science based questions :teacher:

Offlinehippowest
 User Gallery

Re: Safe to do half an eigth in a movie theater (havent tripped before) [Re: lovesexdubstep]
    #17330217 - 12/03/12 11:39 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Also I would be less worried about the dilated eyes and more about the way you will be behaving around your parents at the three hour mark. I mean honestly man at three hours in you will probably still be pretty far into trip world. This is not weed, and it can be a lot harder to pull yourself together on shrooms. Especially if it is your first time. Just my two cents though. I would personally wait until you have a place where you can wait out the entire trip away from the rents'.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag