Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Loc: Bozeman, Montana
First time tripper here...
    #1732346 - 07/20/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hi everyone. I really want to try shrooms and have wanted to for a long time. I dont have anyone to do them with until august (because I'm out in Seattle away from my friends in Montana).

1. If I can somehow get some out here in Seattle, should I do them by myself?

2.What is a good starting mushroom if I want to just see colors and have about a level 3 trip and can I find them out here in Seattle? How much of them will I have to take?

THanks a ton for the help.

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: First time tripper here... [Re: Astrok]
    #1732400 - 07/20/03 01:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Though I can't speak for all, my first trip was splitting half an 1/8 with a friend. I fasted the whole day and took em around 6pm and I tripped pretty damn hard. I kept going into mind loops and kept repeating the word overlapping, overlapping, overlapping... I also had to drive a friend to a smoke spot cause he was starting to wig out and "needed" to go to our certain place (PS: do NOT drive on shrooms, we luckily got back before I was peaking). I would have someone there with you for your first time and take no more than half an 1/8. Though if you're in a pretty sound state of mind it could be safe with a low dose, I'd say to test out a gram on yourself and see how it effects you, you'll probably be able to keep control with that. Then you can move on up...

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
    #1732407 - 07/20/03 01:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

1. Have you done Acid by yourself? Personally I'd wait until I had someone around that I trusted to do them with me or just babysit.

2. I see so much conflicting info on which strain is better than others, and I can kind of conclude that for your first time out it won't matter. You'll have the trip you have no matter what. Do a search on trip calculators to find out how much you can do to get to level 3. The consensus seems to be about 2-2.5 grams of dried shrooms.

Good luck finding and let us know how it went.

-RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Re: First time tripper here... [Re: RANKSRAGGY68]
    #1732428 - 07/20/03 01:40 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I actually have NEVER done any hallucinagenic. I would like to start with shrooms because I have heard that they are less potent than an acid trip. So it really doesnt matter what mushroom I take potency wise? I would like to just have a nice first trip where I dont have to worry being alone to much. I REALLY want to find some because I dont have any money right now. You guys know anywhere in washington where I can find shrooms easily ex:(forest, lawns, etc.). THanks for the info. and I hope to hear from you soon.

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #1732453 - 07/20/03 01:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Don't split an 8th, you'll be disappointed. If you're really ready for a trip, take an 8th. Unless they are really potent shrooms, I've tripped off of half an 8th but only once.

Tripping alone is fine as long as you're not all lonely. That could put you in a frustrated place. Find a good ass spot to trip. I don't think you need a sitter unless you were doing a high dose.

Just remember to not think bad thoughts, cuz your mind is strong/old enough.

Have fun, isn't it great to learn about the universe through compounds that the universe give us?

--------------------

Offlineredstar420pmb
Stranger
Loc: houston
Re: First time tripper here... [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #1733216 - 07/20/03 08:10 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i took an 8th my first time to trip which took me to a level 3 and i had a blast. definitely make sure you have friends around but you can be the only one trippin and still have fun (i did my first time).

i dont know much about shroom hunting because i would probably poison myself if i ever tried. try the hunting forum, theyll help you out.

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
Re: First time tripper here... [Re: redstar420pmb]
    #1733612 - 07/20/03 10:53 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I agree that tripping alone can be cool, but for your first time? I would at the very least have a friend available by phone, IM, or email that could come over if it is necessary. If they know you are tripping then they can remind you it's just the drugs if it goes south, but I wouldn't worry about that too much. Pretty much, if you are ready and you are happy, a level three is going to be such a visual blast that you probably won't have time to enter any bad thought loops, so, don't worry about it. If it helps, then bookmark all websites with trip tips, positive and neutral effects of the drug, etc.

Go to the toy store and buy a bottle of bubbles, a neon colored rubber ball(s) to bounce around, some incense sticks (don't burn your house down!!), organize lots of different music ahead of time, keep some bottled water around, get some chemlites and two or three foot strings to them if you can find them in time, dose, and then have a blast!!

Then, let us know. I wish I was tripping for the first time again!! I'm quite jealous.

-RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: First time tripper here... [Re: RANKSRAGGY68]
    #1734117 - 07/21/03 03:22 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

If you can find someone that you know (kinda hard in a new environment) that has experienced with it, especially if this is your first time. I was lucky enough to have a guild that helped me along because sometimes your mind can start going a million miles a second. Also ask yourself what you might gain or what you want to experience off of shrooms. The only reason I say is because your might start questioning yourself while your on them and many times I've had friends spiral off from there.

Overall stay within a positive mindframe because the difference between a good trip and a bad one is mostly determined in your head.

Elevate your mind and let your soul be free

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: First time tripper here... [Re: kaiowas]
    #1734319 - 07/21/03 06:54 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

If you're gonna be by yourself but are determined to partake of the experience, how about just a gram to get a feeling for it? You'll likely just get threshold level effects, unless you're particularly sensitive to it and so this is a good way to find out. You can always work your way up to higher dosages, but doing too much the first time might scare you away from it in the future. I like it by myself, but think it's always good practice to take it easy with a new substance until you've got a handle on it to some extent.

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Re: First time tripper here... [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1734627 - 07/21/03 10:50 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks a lot for the hints guys..How were all of your first trips? I REALLY want to do shrooms so I think that I will have a good time. I will probably do it with 1 other friend who has NO experience. Is this ok? Thanks again.

"Keep on Shroomin."

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
    #1734692 - 07/21/03 11:12 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

do it alone

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: First time tripper here... [Re: deltron]
    #1734875 - 07/21/03 12:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I will probably do it with 1 other friend who has NO experience. Is this ok? Thanks again.

That would be fine, unless he's way anti-drug or wants to fuck with you while you're on them. If he's a chill guy then that would definately be best, just in case you start to wig out. As long as you remember to go with the flow and think happy thoughts, you should be fine! :laugh:

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Re: First time tripper here... [Re: eggystardust]
    #1734901 - 07/21/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Well, he will actually be doing them himself (so no he is not against drugs at all). Is this ok? Hope to hear soon..Astrok

"Some of the best things on this Earth have probably not been discovered."

-Astrok

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #1735045 - 07/21/03 01:32 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

If you've never had any psychedelic experience...then honestly you should not take any initial doses by yourself. I also recommend you only dose up to 2 grams for your first trip. It's much better to err on the side of too little than too much...especially for your first time.

Trust us when we tell you not to go in on it alone for your first time. Until you experience psychedelics a few times...it's always a good thing to have a friend who can help keep you "grounded" as you take in the new perceptions. Tripping is a lot of fun...but it's also something you need to do RESPONSIBLY. If your shrooms are cubensis and relatively fresh...just stick with 2 grams for your first dose...if after 1-2 hours you're not tripping...take the other 1.5 grams. Don't rush into it!

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Re: First time tripper here... [Re: Boppity604]
    #1735433 - 07/21/03 03:21 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the input..are cubensis the easiest to get-I hear people talking about liberty caps all the time, but not cubensis. I'm going to hawaii this summer, are there shroom sto find there? If so, where or what kinda enviroment should I look for them? Thanks Again...

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

#1739218 - 07/22/03 06:36 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I found some stuff here in Washington but I dont think that are magic mushies. what type of stuff should I be looking for around here in Washington? I just want to find some magic mushrooms and trip hard! (safety first).

Peace out guys

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

OfflineYUN_ONE
Stranger

Loc: MEXICO
    #1739831 - 07/22/03 09:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

read up and grow your own homie dont go to dealers be a healer.

OfflinePsilo707
Entheonaut

Loc: Bay Area, California
Re: First time tripper here... [Re: YUN_ONE]
    #1740390 - 07/23/03 03:15 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

First Trip = 2 grams.

And damn man -
Quote:

I've tripped off of half an 8th but only once.

Youre kidding right?? Ive done shrooms an insane amount of times, and a half an eighth will STILL put me in another world as long as i havent eaten too much. Damn.

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: First time tripper here... [Re: Psilo707]
    #1741190 - 07/23/03 12:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

your better off growing your own you can spend ten or 20 bucks and have a little more than a half ounce dried with the pf tek thats about 160 dollars if you live in my area. and the ones you grow yourself are so fucking potent sometimes all you need is about 1.5 just to trip hard. try the gt strain or pesa.

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Re: First time tripper here... [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #1748747 - 07/25/03 03:45 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I would like to grow my own..but dont really have the money or time. I will just buy them or have someone hook me up with some free ones. Anyone know if WA is a good place to pick shrooms?

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale