Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
SALVIA did she trick me?
    #1731286 - 07/19/03 10:45 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

This was my first time doing salvia EVER let alone x 5 extract. I did it in 2 sessions the first was mild and I felt that I had 2 options one was to stay in the painfully familiar suffoundings or smoke more shut my eyes and go to a different place, but I had 2 work in a few hours :frown: and stayed in reality.

The second time was the next day I had eaten 50 morning glory seeds and they where having a very slight effect & I thought its time to have a decent experience.
I really did not want to do it inside the house because I am saving cash to go overseas and spend all my spare time in it. These surroundings are  tediously familiar but I did not want to risk the wind blowing away any of the the preacious plant matter so I did it inside.

So I loaded a large cone and blasted it down leaving a tiny bit to load on top of (mistake I should have just did the lot) held it in as I loaded the next.
Mild effects came instantly! I repeated once more(not taking the whole lot)
THen I took a whole cone  :oogle: I put the bong down and leant back

When I looked around the room to see if my vision was distorted what I noticed rather than hallucinations was again the painfully familiar habitat of me and my girlfriend. This disturbed me a little so I lent forward and looked at the ground, then I dont know if this was a full hallucination or a vision
but I felt as though I was sitting on a large rock on a large lake with a female companoin (I did not see him/her but I knew she was with me and really comforting) I saw/envisioned large pine forrest in the background
I felt so connected with this place it was beautifull I kept telling myself North america Great lakes  repeatedly. And as I was comming down I was eyeing the comfy rocker chair we have in our lounge and the status of those who sit in it (EG; girlfriends dad who owns it and the house ways sits in it). These thoughts where a bit heavy so I lent forward and looked down to see a newspaper and 2 faces became pine trees and I was briefly transformed back to north america.
After I came back I was confused.
I decided to blast down another 2 cones and instantly was having visions of being in a jungle (mabe thailand where I have been sacrificing so much to go to) riding an elephant or something : I Giggles a bit : :smile: and Lady salvia or a female representation of the plant spirit. (Im not really into spirits and stuff) but I was so connected, its hard to explain.
But she was so warm and loving the feeling was intense and so real she was urging me to loose fear and conservatisim for my little baggy of hers and just go the rest. I giggle a little more as I reach out across the floor saying/thinking  "she wants me to have more" "giggle".
At this point my girlfriend comes out of the shower "Are you ok" I was peaking and just said "yeah, she wants me to have more " she looked worried and I said "can I sit on the status chair" "Of course you can"
So I sat on the chair and instantly felt un-easy but proceeded to fire up the largest cone yet (it was my last).
I dont know if it was the chair, or the chair facing the TV ,or just too much, or mabe salvia tricked me but as I was holding it in I felt my heart thump
and then I could feel my pulse in my fingers and thumbs, this was disturbing.
Then I lost awereness of my breathing "was I breathing or not" then I saw my chest moving "I must be" then it felt like my shoulders and chest where swelling up and choking me (like I had a safety jacket on)"its ok trev you just trippin` just breathe" I felt like getting up and freaking out and started to think "I am going insane" "no just wait until its over".
This was most unpleasant and I eagerly returned to reality.
Overall I loved the experience and I say you gotta` take the good with the bad but I am a practical joker myself and I have to wonder did she trick me? 

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLikwidDrawp
Dance EnergyConjuror

Re: SALVIA did she trick me? [Re: trev]
    #1731307 - 07/19/03 10:54 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I smoked a pile of the 10x extract...

Not the pschedelia i expected... but postiive in a stunning, spinny kind of way. I can relate to the feeling of your blood going throughout your body and your body feeling like a life jacket. My overall evalutation of Salvia: Once a year and no more.

--------------------

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #1731341 - 07/19/03 11:14 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

the last time i smoked salvia, it really sent me out there. i tried to crawl under my bed to find a portal to another world. that was about a year ago, so it's almost time for the next experience.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: SALVIA did she trick me? [Re: LikwidDrawp]
    #1731491 - 07/20/03 12:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LikwidDrawp said:
My overall evalutation of Salvia: Once a year and no more. 

That says a lot. Thanks! :smile: 

Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Re: SALVIA did she trick me? [Re: shakta]
    #1731859 - 07/20/03 05:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I felt as though I was sitting on a large rock on a large lake with a female companoin (I did not see him/her but I knew she was with me and really comforting)

Lady Salvia:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1715455&page=3&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
    #1732342 - 07/20/03 01:09 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

whenever i smoked the salvia 5x extract, i didnt need to look around to see that it was working. There were no mild effects. I packed a huge bowl in my bong (which i had drained the water out of), i then lit the bowl and took a huge hit, leaving the slide in. I held it for 15 or so seconds, then took another hit while pulling the slide out. The bong was extremely cloudy and i 'toked' all of it. At that point, i didnt have time to look around and say "is it working"? What i said was "what the fuck?!", and space and time ceased to exist, while i was in another dimension of some sort. I didn't have time to take another hit, or pack another bowl. I don't think i could have even figured it out.

Once a year is a damn good evaluation. Salvia is definitly not something you do everyday. To me, it strikes a chord on a very personal level. You'll need that one year to fully understand what happened on your experience.

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

Re: SALVIA did she trick me? [Re: thePatient]
    #1732370 - 07/20/03 01:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

did anyone hear freak out when they did salvia...? im asking if it would be too intense for someone whos only done low dose shrooms and pot cuz i wouldnt want to regret trying it.

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

Offlinetrev
 User Gallery

Re: SALVIA did she trick me? [Re: DellComputers]
    #1733223 - 07/20/03 08:13 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I felt like freaking, but when this happens with any hallucinogen
I still always manage to have a voice of sanity to talk me through,
even the most devistating shroom trips the good thing about salvia you have only 15 minutes of discomfort to talk youreself through (then perhaps a bit/lot of confusion). I did not regret it one bit and the escape from reality + warm feelings from my companion was amazing and far out weighed the bad I look forward to trying it once again before I go overseas.

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

#1735020 - 07/21/03 01:28 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

well what drugs have you done before ur salvia experience?

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

Offlinetrev
 User Gallery

#1737956 - 07/22/03 10:58 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Lots.

--------------------

Anonymous #14

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#1738071 - 07/22/03 11:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DellComputers said:
did anyone hear freak out when they did salvia...? im asking if it would be too intense for someone whos only done low dose shrooms and pot cuz i wouldnt want to regret trying it.

I broke through on salvia only having tripped once before, on 2 grams. I was cleaved apart, caught between dimensions as the split apart with no regard for my body. I remember counting each dimension as I flew into it, I think when I got to 8, an arrogant entity I coudln't see or hear told me I had go home now, because I was too weak for dimensional transit station. It told me I had a lot of work to do to get back, I had to figure out these puzzles. It was pretty scary.

It may have come up on my 3.5 g cubensis trip a couple weeks later, and given me undue anxiety on the come-up. Anytime my CEV's began to resemble those of salvia I had a shltty feeling in the pit of my stomach. But it wasn't too big an issue, I had a wonderful time aside from those few bouts with anxiety.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: SALVIA did she trick me? [Re: Noviseer]
    #1738663 - 07/22/03 03:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

<b>did anyone hear freak out when they did salvia...? </b>

This is kind of like asking, "did anyone freak out as they were having a car wreck?". You might freak out after the wreck has happened... and it may seem like time has stopped while the wreck is happening... but there is no time to actually freak out when the wreck is in progress.

Salvia is the same way... you can feel her sink her claws into you... you can feel her pulling you away from reality... you have enough time to think 'oh shit!'... and then time stops for a while... reality goes away... any memory of where you were or what you were thinking is gone... and then you slam back home... at which point there is no reason to freak because you the trip is winding down...like waking up from a nitemare...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

#5600507 - 05/07/06 09:40 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I only heard about really bad pseudo-physical bad trips. Some said that they felt like being hit with a bat or by a truck. There are odds that you won't feel anything. If you are not ready you won't freak out but you'll probably regret it. I could be wrong so be careful.

--------------------
enjoy life!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate