Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

Life,etc.
    #1731160 - 07/19/03 09:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Im sure this has been done before, but what do you guys think about life in general. I dont mean we evolved from apes and whatever-like is there a God and do we have souls.....did we always exist before being put into human form and will we exist after we die? where will we go when we die? Is life a test or what..? And the universe..if some of you dont believe in god,then who creted the universe...everything has to start somewhere...and i dont wanna hear cliche replys..i really want ur opinions-

ok well im prtty stoned and just thinking about shit...i wanna see what other peop[le think-try to answer all the questions..im interested

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Life,etc. [Re: DellComputers]
    #1731183 - 07/19/03 09:58 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Okay, here's what I think, and I'm not going to say "It's true, I know it is, and I'll even send you a free book to prove it." So, here goes:
Life is what you make out of it. Simple as that.
If you want to believe in some ultimate power, and find sacredness in that, it puts a nice perspective on things.
You can think the world sucks, everyone is out to get you, and they will be out to get you (I want your fucking money, scum. I'm gonna make you bleed!!!). hehe
You can think life is an enriching, loving, and most importantly fun, and can take challenges as obstacles to overcome and things to learn from, instead of "god, the world sucks".
Most importantly, never let anyone impose their beliefs on you, never let anyone live your life (and never do the same to them). If you are completely honest with yourself, you'll know where you are going, what you want, and so forth.
Actually, forget all of what I said. I think all I had to say is in the beginning: "Life is what you make of it. Simple as that?"
Which leaves me wondering, why did I try to go further? hehe
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #1731238 - 07/19/03 10:21 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

My take:
This is the physical realm.

We come here to experience physical reality.

Spiritual beings having human experiences.

Material life is a series of life lessons, which basically teach us the nature/laws of the Universe. Through each experience, we can gain wisdom, by learning from it. As we gain wisdom, more lessons are put before us. If we don't get a lesson, or ignore it, it will continue presenting itself to us in various situations and increasing intensity until we master it.
Life is about learning about life.
After reincarnating for many cycles, and gaining wisdom along the way, we reach a point where material life no longer offers any teachings we have not mastered. At this point there is a choice, to return to spirit form and continue evolution in spiritual realm, or to continue on in physical realm for the purpose of helping others to reach their wisdom, and overcome their obstacles.

Life is all about learning, evolution, and helping others to evolve.

We are all on seperate, yet intertwined paths of evolution. Life is all about experiencing, interacting with other spirit forms, creating and destroying, thinking, questioning, loving, feeling. It is the human experience...the college of material life. There is much to be learned.

Spirit is eternal, we all have consciousness. Spirit is consciousness. Consciousness is eternal.

There is no end, the learning goes on forever. This is achieved through "karma".. the universal system of checks and balances, the matter and the anti-matter, the good and the bad. Everything is the product of one. Everything is connected.

--------------------

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Life,etc. [Re: Shroomism]
    #1731254 - 07/19/03 10:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

life is something new being created every instant

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #1731256 - 07/19/03 10:31 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

See, my post would have ended up looking like that one, if I was an a little less self-educated in the field. hehe. Full respect to Shroomism.
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Life,etc. [Re: Grav]
    #1731264 - 07/19/03 10:35 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yes..yes..!

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #1731797 - 07/20/03 03:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

WE all can really speculate what happens when we leave this plane, but what's most important is that we are here now. As shroomism put so eloquently

"We are all on seperate, yet intertwined paths of evolution. Life is all about experiencing, interacting with other spirit forms, creating and destroying, thinking, questioning, loving, feeling. It is the human experience...the college of material life. There is much to be learned."

Live in the now, appreciate it. For that is why we are here.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineRhizoid
carbon unit
Male

Loc: Europe
    #1732035 - 07/20/03 10:01 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Life is several things. It is the reality that we create here and now. This reality depends on a lot of preconditions: the nature of our planet, our biological constitution as hairless apes, and the history of evolution that made us what we are, etc. That's the human condition.

Life is also the ongoing process in which the universe is continually creating and observing itself. This includes the human condition as a special case.

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: Life,etc. [Re: Rhizoid]
    #1732040 - 07/20/03 10:02 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

life is what you make of it.

--------------------
the only constant is change~ life goes on. so theres no point in staying back because you can always catch up. try,hope, and understand!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale