Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Trip Report : Kundalini & the Mushroom Spirit
    #1731221 - 07/19/03 10:12 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hi, this is a trip report from last wednesday, there are a couple of questions relating to Kundalini and whatnot at the bottom :smile:

--
Wednesday July 16th 2003
5.5g homegrown psilocybe cubensis.

At 9pm, 7 of us took the mushrooms, dosages ranging from 2.5g to 5.5g. It has been a heatwave here this past week, and there was a few clouds in the sky with possible thunderstorms. We were in a detached house with a nice big garden an there was two sitters with us, who were smoking weed.

The two of us who took 5.5g each both had fasted for most of the day. Within 15mins after ingestion, i was feeling a little and my fingers starting feeling electrified. Within 30mins everything had a fairy like sparkle and balance and perspective were quite messy!

On the last trip we commented on how this batch seemed to have a very clean high. After about 30mins of focusing and admiring the beauty in the everything the peak began to approach.

[ most of this next bit was written on the morning after the mushrooms, before sleep]

Breathing slowly and holding for 6 seconds, a vibration arises from my stomach/back area and energy is rising up in me, stemming from this vibration. Everything around me is vibrating on this same frequency as me, i am thinking nothing, i am bathed in bliss and perfectness.

Closed eye visuals of DNA and life coming from everything, and coming up through the ground, through a trees root system and out of the tree. I could hear a woman's voice shortly after this saying "the divine tree" over and over.

Pointing at clock in the house. I could vaguely grasp the concept of the hour/minute hands and numbers they were bending to but this did not represent time. No concept of time at all, pointed at the clock and said to someone, "this isn't time, it's a joke".

Constantly in and out of dreamworld, hard to distinguish what is illusion and what is not.
For most of the peak i felt mother nature as an enveloping soft white glow, she showed me the biggest tree in the garden and i could see every leaf on it shaking violently, perfectly.

She showed me the immense detail in everything, i was in awe.

While in the dreamworld i couldn't hold or form simple concepts such as traffic or, family.

My fears were being projected onto the world around me, in the form of hallucinations and voices. This was not frightening, i was being shown it in a direct way but i could understand, and i still had some grasp on reality.  I was shown my friendships with people in way i cant really describe, just like an analysis of me and them and the strong and weak points of the friendship.

Some points got intense, blending of the senses, major hallucinations; colour changing, everything became 2 dimensional, people would fade in and out of reality, did i just talk to them or were they fake? deja vu and feeling of being back home.

at various points i was faced with concept of death, but in a curious way. Shown how death is a transformation, a different stage.

Alot of thinking along the lines of Karma, such as what we do know has an effect in many different ways and that we should be careful what we do because it matters.

At the very peak, ego death showed up. If i had a question in my head or a decision to make, the different parts of my ego would manifest itself as my friends turning around and speaking to me. Although they never said what i heard. Each part, i'm assuming there was three though i wasn't able to count at the time, would give me and answer to the question or decision in a different way. I was in a dreamworld at this point so it didn't seem extraordinary. With this i could examine the outcomes of each decision and think in depth about what to do.

Alot of thinking about art and creativity, and how i should pursue it, because that is what i want. This has been a big issue in my life lately.

At one point i was thinking about what time i eat them and when the peak should be wearing off, i remembered i took them at nine but then i'd hear voices saying "you took them at 10, you took them at 11 etc". More voices, which the other 5.5g tripper said he heard at some points was the that of something mocking us for trying to see what really is real, the truth. At some points i was convinced that what was going on around me in the ultra-distorted way was the truth.

A very interesting point for me was after i smoked some weed shortly after the peak.
I am a very experienced smoker but weed makes me go very, very introspective on mushrooms. I had to focus hard to keep a grip on reality, i was very close at some points to totally being sucked into thought loops and paranoia. However laying outside looking at the stars, i felt what was at the time, the mushroom spirit reassure me that she was not the cause of this confusion and internal mayhem, it was the cannabis.
Intense visuals after this of plants growing drastically along the floor. This was a very heavy body trip as well.

--

Thanks for reading it, or any of it :smile:

After feeling this vibration inside me i am eager to learn more about this subject. I have a vague idea of Kundalini, though not how it relates to chakras etc. I also have experience of the vibrations felt when having obe's and astral projection. Also do this relate to the chinese and Chi/Qi ?

Can anyone explain in simple terms what this means if anything, if it was even that. And what is this higher frequency that is sometimes mentioned, and the fact that i felt i was in the same frequency as everything around me.

Also has anyone had any experience similar to the ego manifesting itself in a similar fashion to mine? what was your experience like? and anything on the mushroom spirit telling them about itself.

This trip has certainly opened doors for me, and i've got a lot to learn from it, and alot to put into practice.
cheers,
mike 

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Trip Report : Kundalini & the Mushroom Spirit [Re: mikey_]
    #1731244 - 07/19/03 10:24 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like a good ole' trip, mate. I don't have answers for your questions, though; I'm about on the same place in the path as you are (I need to get some mushrooms, though. its been way too long).
Peace, you lucky dog you.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineDrubuShrume
EAT ME - I'm afungi

Loc: Right where I need to be
Re: Trip Report : Kundalini & the Mushroom Spirit [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1731596 - 07/20/03 01:04 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

>>At the very peak, ego death showed up. If i had a question in my head or a decision to make, the different parts of my ego would manifest itself as my friends turning around and speaking to me. Although they never said what i heard. Each part, i'm assuming there was three though i wasn't able to count at the time, would give me and answer to the question or decision in a different way. I was in a dreamworld at this point so it didn't seem extraordinary. With this i could examine the outcomes of each decision and think in depth about what to do. <<<

I frequently think like this... am I crazy? Its usually when I'm high or lonely though...

I often feel everyone is crazy, some just understand that they're crazy and brush it off, others don't even realize it.

--------------------
AH HA....

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Trip Report : Kundalini & the Mushroom Spirit [Re: mikey_]
    #1732302 - 07/20/03 12:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Nice, lucid account! You experienced much: not only taunting 'demons' like the one's Hieronymous Bosch and Pieter Bruegel the Elder painted attacking the Christian hermit St.Anthony, but a real insight about the disorienting and distorting effects of cannabis as compared to the illumination of mushrooms.

With reference to your Kundalini experience, I would only point out that the linear model that describes the Kundalini-Shakti moving up the Sushumna, through and filling the Chakras, and ultimately joining Shiva at the Sahasrara, is a model that operates in the Yogic Astral Body. According to classical Yoga there are 3 bodies: Physical, Astral and Causal. The Astral Body contains 3 sheaths - vital, mental and intellectual. The Causal Body has one sheath - the blissful sheath. The Astral Body is roughly equivalent to 'soul' [psyche], and the Causal Body to the 'inner man' or 'spiritual body' as found in the Bible. I mention this because some people get caught up in the Astral Plane, and fail to see that it is necessary to move from the Astral Plane to the Causal Plane (BTW, in the movie 'Ghost,' this is what finally happened to Patrick Swazy when he moved from being a [astral bodied] ghost, into the White Light of the Causal Plane, and a Transcendental state of being).

A little book by Sri Chinmoy, from the 70's called 'Kundalini: The Mother Power' talks about the transition. For example, the Anahata Chakra in the Astral Body has certain occult or paranormal characteristics, but it is not the Heart Cave, the 'Hridayam,' which is also symbolized by the Heart, but which represents a deeper (or higher) degree of spirituality, located in the Causal Body (which is not a body at all, in the sense that the Physical and Astral are. It is more like a point of awareness in a vast, formless expanse). In this model, it is more a matter of the Union of Head and Heart, than the linear Kundalini model. The classic work on Kundalini is called 'The Serpent Power' by John Woodruff (AKA Sir Arthur Avalon).

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals