Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, 10cc Syringe, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblefungusflip
visionary

Loc: texas
e-z way to make syringes
    #1730506 - 07/19/03 05:58 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

this is my spore syringe method and i think it might help out alot of the cultvators on this site.
first you need to make your own spore print using a wide mouth half pint canning jar just like the ones used for pf cakes. what i do is take the cap and put it gills down in the jar and seal it up. the lid should have two holes drilled in it before hand and they should be covered with electrical tape. one of the holes should be in the center of the lid and the other should be near the edge of the lid. i drill a 1/4 in. hole in the center of the lid and a smaller one on the edge. the reason for the larger hole in the center is so i can stick my glass stirring rod through it. after 24 hours the cap makes the print on the glass i then remove the cap and seal up the jar and lable it with the date and the strain. now to make the syringes youll need a gallon of distilled water and alcohol. i buy my syringes through a dental supply place, theyre 35cc presterilized syringes and presterilized needles. i take a paper towel and fold it in quadrants then i tape it to the gallon of water and then i soak the towel with isopropyll alcohol. now i flame the needle ind insert it through the towel and the gallon of DISTILLED water and i fill the syringe with water. i fill up 21 35cc syringes. now i take one of the syringes and empty it out into the jar with the spore print in it and put it to the side.then i flame me stirring rod and cool it w/alcohol and put it through the center hole of the jar and scrape the spores off of the glass so they are floating in the water.  :cool: :smile: then i take a syringe that is full of distilled water and inject 10 cc's of water though the hole near the edge of the lid and then i pull 10 cc's back up into the syringe. bam now the syringe is loaded full of spores. i repeat that for all of the syringes and i usually get 20 to 25 35 cc syringes out of one print. this is only a summary of the method. it must be done in at least a still air environment with the use of lysol or ozium and your needles should be flamed and cooled every time to ensure 100% sterility. the point is that i never hve to use a cooker or microwave to sterilize anything just alcohol and lysol and a flame. this is only true if you are using pre sterilized syringes though. i am a tattoo artist also so i have access to lots of medical supplies and that may be an advantage i have. if anybody has any questions about this or comments or suggestions i'd love to hear them. peace out 

--------------------
let it be know, there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegeorge castanzaM
Lord Of The Idiots!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BurgerTime, Space Invaders
Trusted Cultivator
Re: e-z way to make syringes [Re: fungusflip]
    #1730534 - 07/19/03 06:11 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

sounds good to us

--------------------

Quote:

pftek said:Impossible to clean everything right now. Maybe in a week.

ROTHBURY

:pm:

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

Loc: Dragon's Den
Re: e-z way to make syringes [Re: george castanza]
    #1730537 - 07/19/03 06:13 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

well if it sound good to you guys then it sounds good to me too :smile:

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

Invisibleghoulbee

Loc: Chosen land
Re: e-z way to make syringes [Re: fungusflip]
    #1730562 - 07/19/03 06:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Whqat is a glass rod for ann i wantd a prinyts.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, 10cc Syringe, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation