Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Quickily passing through space and time and into god.
    #1730056 - 07/19/03 02:42 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I myself am a philosopher. I wonder about or existence constanstly, to me it is fascinating. I have used mushroom many times in the past, and nothing can compare to this experience.

I had purchased an oz of dried psilocybin mushrooms, i was planning on taking 7 grams. The night approached and i measured out my 7 gram dose. I would be taking these along with a friend who was taking about 5 grams. I took them around 9 at muir beach, only after 15 minutes the waves sounded harsh and violent, so we decided to leave. Of course i had a sober friend drive us around. AS we left the beach i started to trip harder, no visuals or mind fuck yet, but i could tell something was not the same. I got into the car and we were faced with the dilemma of were to go. Of course my sober friend wanted to goto a party, but we wanted to go someplace to chill in the quiet and be peacefull. Eventually my sober friend got mad at us and droppped us off at my house, this was a good thing, because we were about to meet god face to face. When we got home the peak had kicked in, time seemed to linger on for ever, it seemed like it was hours but it only had been 10 minutes sense we got home. Visually the wood appeared to be flowing into the ground and everything had lost proportion. The walls were breathing and the ground was weaving, you could call it a visual orgy. But nothing could compare to what was about to happen in my head. I soon felt like i was leaving, so i lay down on my bed under my covers. Then I felt this extreme pleasure take over my body. I felt as if i was no longer part of my body, but i was outside it. I felt as if i had melded with all life itself. I became god, i had realized that everyone is part of god, and trust me i do not believe in god, but i realized what god really is! My ego was dead, i had no more worth than the bug on the ground, i had realized that the incredible pleasure i felt came from the fact that i had reached nirvana. I was floating in this space for a few hours, then it slowly dropped off and i went to bed. It was the most amazing experience of my life, i left out that we watched the maxx, and tv for a little bit, but i got to most of the important stuff.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: Quickily passing through space and time and into god. [Re: psikooz]
    #1730564 - 07/19/03 06:30 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds very life changing! Glad everything went so well with your trip, I need to get my hands on some. It's been a good 5 months since my last trip...

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Quickily passing through space and time and into god. [Re: eggystardust]
    #1733038 - 07/20/03 08:20 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I've been there man.

I don't think of it as god just energies, but i had a v. similar experience.

--------------------

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Quickily passing through space and time and into god. [Re: Ego Death]
    #1733076 - 07/20/03 08:45 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yes, by god i do not mean, a man, a person, an entity. I mean god as in all of life together as one. Energy, like you said.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3513643 - 12/17/04 02:50 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

That is what God is. IT is so hard to talk about GOD. Everybody has their own preconcieved notion about what you are talking about. The Christians think you mean a big old man in big old chair up in the sky.
The aetheists are too busy telling you there is no God to even consider for a second that you might be right.

Anyway, I know where your coming from man. We are just floating in space. Everything goes together to make GOD the ENERGY. I think that mushrooms and other psychedelics might me keys or reminders that we are a part of GOD. Like, if we were perfect would we really strand ourself on the planet in a theater type drama. I think we, he, she , IT, GOD, gave ourselves a key to remember... :grin:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinedeltron
Stoned Shroomer-.-

Loc: Colorado
Re: Quickily passing through space and time and into god. [Re: mecreateme]
    #3514477 - 12/17/04 06:36 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

You think therefore you are.

--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

InvisibleDark_Star
Loose as the Juice
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3514795 - 12/17/04 08:21 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

:thumbup:  Ego-loss is best, welcome to the world of the attuned!

--------------------

OfflineJlips
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Quickily passing through space and time and into god. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #5747974 - 06/14/06 02:04 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Gods very real...i dont know what your talking about...im a philosopher myself and i havent been able to take sience as all there is to life. Have you read about Near death experiences or Dr. Brian Weiss? What you experienced was a form of astral projection. Scientists claim to have proved astral progection through nerology but they have many flaws...Anyways back to god...the probability of the universe happening the way it did are virtually impossible...If the earth was 30 degrees off we would all burn and if it were 30 degrees the other way we would all freeze. So the one planet containg enough material to sustain intellegent life in our solar system happends to be the one thats in the perfect position rotating around the sun. The probability of what i just told you is close to the probablitity of a watch building itself. absolutely impossible.

I myself dont believe in god...i take god as a reality...theres no way hes not real...but you can choose to believe what youd like. just tryin to help you out in the long run.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #5758172 - 06/16/06 07:32 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:laugh:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports