Home | Community | Message Board

Old Faithful Seed Bank
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Reagent Testing Kit

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineWannaBeLegit
Stranger

Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: koraks]
    #17301604 - 11/29/12 08:55 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

^^^ Exactly what I was thinking.  It's just lucky that they happened to be square parents and tested negative.  Imagine if you just happen to smoke and ONLY smoke but then your dumb kids eat random stuff off the ground and because of that you get tested and the DEVILS WEED! is in your system and your kids get taken away....crazy world we live in.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

#17301609 - 11/29/12 08:56 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koraks said:
Quote:

sailing said:
Quote:

koraks said:
Quote:

dwpineal said:
Investigators tested the boys' mother and her live-in paramour for five weeks, and the Division of Children, Youth and Family Services conducted visits to the home. Both adults passed all tests, and the children were never found to be at risk in the home, Morganelli said.

This is the worst bit of the story. These people were harassed for FIVE WEEKS because their kids experienced a mishap which in itself undoubtedly has upset the parents already. There wasn't any reason to assume the parents contributed to the incident, so why were the home and privacy of these people invaded for over a month?

I think if I were the parents and had nothing to hide, id be ok with the investigation as long as it didn't have any cost on me.

Yes, ok. So imagine this. You are the father. You have nothing to do with your kids being accidentally drugged. The vial was never yours and the kids really did find it in the street. Then the cops come and drug test you and you test positive for marijuana (which you smoke once in a while) and mdma (which you happened to do once this weekend when you partied with your wife for the first time in eons, with it being so hard to find a place for the kids to stay for a weekend). So the cops go "well sir, one and one makes two, you obviously aren't capable of taking care of the kids, we're taking them away from you." You still won't mind? You really don't see how this is a retarded, invasive and unethical practice?

that's why I said "and had nothing to hide"

--------------------
Love is the deep spiritual connection between the self and all things. We are all a part of the same universe.

Crazy cat peekin through a lace bandanna,like a one eyed cheshire, like a diamond eyed jack.

:awecid2:

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: gnarfbuckle]
    #17301691 - 11/29/12 09:32 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gnarfbuckle said:
it says they took the drops before gettin on the bus and by the time they got to school one of them had already got sick? Definately not LSD

Nah that sounds about right.  The substance could be anything but some bus rides are longer than others.  My bus ride was 10 minutes but I was the last stop.  The first or second stop might have beena  30-45 minute ride easily, especially with all the stopping and starting.

Koraks - spot on.  This is how easy it is to lose your kids.  Thankfully these kids are 7 and 9 and thus fully capable of using a phone, thereby allowing one to relocate them.  In today's police state be sure to tell your kids how to get in contact with you if they get lost or stolen, drill them on it so that if the government steals your children you can find them and not have to go crazy and do horrible things to people because villainous thugs have stolen your children.

--------------------

Invisiblelivenotonevil
Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: Humility]
    #17301798 - 11/29/12 10:01 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Humility said:
In today's police state be sure to tell your kids how to get in contact with you if they get lost or stolen, drill them on it so that if the government steals your children you can find them and not have to go crazy and do horrible things to people because villainous thugs have stolen your children.

Can't agree more. I would take my kids back. Right under there nose. If they caught me I would stand in court and state I was rescuing my children. When does the child get a say in all this. Oh right. They have no real rights. No voice. How could a 7 and 10 year old know what's good for them?

--------------------
It is without question that the war on drugs is a failure. It has failed to prevent drug abuse. It has failed to keep drugs out of the hands of addicts. It has failed to stop drug overdoses. It has failed to keep drugs away from teenagers. It has failed to stop the violence associated with drug trafficking. It has failed to help drug addicts get treatment. It has failed to prevent the cultivation of marijuana and the making of illicit drugs. It has failed to halt the flow of illegal drugs into the United States.

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: livenotonevil]
    #17301914 - 11/29/12 10:36 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Don't let them "catch" you.  They'll take your kids again and throw you in prison.

If they steal your kids you need to get them back and leave this shithole of a country, or you need to deal with their corrupt "legal" system and hope they agree with you to give your children back to you.

#2 is never an option in my mind.

--------------------

Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: dwpineal]
    #17302043 - 11/29/12 11:07 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dwpineal said:
The September 26th articles says they (the cops) thought it was 25i, but this November 28th article (so about 2 months to have the stuff tested sounds right) says it is confirmed LSD. I'd bet the foaming at the mouth part is the poor journalism, not the testing of the substance...I've never heard of anyone adulterating LSD with 25i, but I guess that makes some sense if someone wanted to be sketchy. But since they originally thought it was 25i, it seems like they would've tested the liquid for that initially. I'd imagine it was GCMS tested and that should've been able to tell if it was a mixture of LSD/25i, right?

There is also this possi ility. 25i is like lsd. Lsd is more known "lets just say lsd because most people already know what it is" bad jurnalism

Offlinejebre
your parents
Male

Loc: wisconsin
    #17302098 - 11/29/12 11:22 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koraks said:
Quote:

sailing said:
Quote:

koraks said:
Quote:

dwpineal said:
Investigators tested the boys' mother and her live-in paramour for five weeks, and the Division of Children, Youth and Family Services conducted visits to the home. Both adults passed all tests, and the children were never found to be at risk in the home, Morganelli said.

This is the worst bit of the story. These people were harassed for FIVE WEEKS because their kids experienced a mishap which in itself undoubtedly has upset the parents already. There wasn't any reason to assume the parents contributed to the incident, so why were the home and privacy of these people invaded for over a month?

I think if I were the parents and had nothing to hide, id be ok with the investigation as long as it didn't have any cost on me.

Yes, ok. So imagine this. You are the father. You have nothing to do with your kids being accidentally drugged. The vial was never yours and the kids really did find it in the street. Then the cops come and drug test you and you test positive for marijuana (which you smoke once in a while) and mdma (which you happened to do once this weekend when you partied with your wife for the first time in eons, with it being so hard to find a place for the kids to stay for a weekend). So the cops go "well sir, one and one makes two, you obviously aren't capable of taking care of the kids, we're taking them away from you." You still won't mind? You really don't see how this is a retarded, invasive and unethical practice?

^^ good point

that is hella fucked up

i would be pissed enough as it is  if my kid was dipshit to the level of "oh check out this unsealed random shit i found on the curb! i'mma stick it in my mouth.  hm... this taste like bug spray as well as mint.. i think i'mma take a second one"  haha i would give that kid  one solid shoulda had a V-8 slap on the forehead

but having pigs bust in and tell me i had to drop, i would be pissed. thank god i'm 99.9% sure nobody tests for ketamine or 2c-b. although this would be the one case they might :tokeeporder:

--------------------
fnord

i appreciated the garden before, but i understood it now

psychedelic benefits poll ---->
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16182497 
[quote]AllGreyThumbs said:
Damn it, they really have to stop calling things LSD that aren't really LSD.  That goes for dealers, police, and the media.  Stop it, stop it, stop it.  It makes the real LSD look bad.[/quote]

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: qman]
    #17302213 - 11/29/12 11:53 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sailing said:
Quote:

dwpineal said:
I've never heard of anyone adulterating LSD with 25i, but I guess that makes some sense if someone wanted to be sketchy.

you've really never heard of that? I have 2 vials right now that are at least 75% nbome, just enough lsd to fool your standard Ehrlich test. Im not sure how a gcms test would react to the combination though.

No I honestly never heard of that happening, but I just don't run in the same circles anymore so I may be a bit out of touch with the scene.

But for sure a GCMS would show both substances, so if they were looking for it, they would not use a reagent test, they would use GCMS and it would have peaks for both substances, and most likely if it WAS adulterated with 25i, they'd be loud and clear about the "dangerous new LSD that makes you foam at the mouth, called Smiles or 25i" :smile:

Quote:

qman said:
Story makes no sense, why would the kids only take a drop or two? They didn't know LSD was in the container, or did they?

Usually those Sweet Breath things are pretty potent, I can't imagine people taking too many drops of regular old Sweet Breath, y'know?

Offlinelurkmode
Stranger

Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: gnarfbuckle]
    #17302451 - 11/29/12 12:52 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

The bus came by and I got on ... that's when it all began

p.s. - not L

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: lurkmode]
    #17302546 - 11/29/12 01:17 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Got a link for those gcms tests? Are they expensive?

--------------------
Love is the deep spiritual connection between the self and all things. We are all a part of the same universe.

Crazy cat peekin through a lace bandanna,like a one eyed cheshire, like a diamond eyed jack.

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: sailing]
    #17302619 - 11/29/12 01:33 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Are they expensive?

Relatively, yes.  Certainly more than a home drug test.  You're paying for the time of a scientist in a lab.  That costs.

--------------------

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: Humility]
    #17302667 - 11/29/12 01:43 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, so it's not like some kind of kit?

--------------------

Offlineel_barto
Stranger
 User Gallery

#17302807 - 11/29/12 02:15 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

so did you buy the nbome vials as acid sailing?

InvisibleMasked
The Nutter
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
    #17303704 - 11/29/12 05:01 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koraks said:
Quote:

sailing said:
Quote:

koraks said:
Quote:

dwpineal said:

exactly how i thought of it.  I agree

--------------------

Invisiblesailing
China Cat Sunflower
Male

Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: el_barto]
    #17303715 - 11/29/12 05:02 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bonafib said:

yep. took one drop and knew right away it was nbome. so now im just kinda holding onto them to use whenever im dry on actual acid.

--------------------

OfflineOMGYAY
Professional Pothead

#17304295 - 11/29/12 06:36 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

once i was at a concert in NYC and i found a bag of crack rocks and razors.
i was like oh what's this :whoa:

--------------------
:potleaf: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs::potleaf:

sex, drugs, and everything in between

:batpole: :batpole: :batpole:
                                    :gethigh:
:potleaf::trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs: :trippinballs::potleaf:

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

#17304407 - 11/29/12 07:01 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sailing said:
Quote:

bonafib said:

yep. took one drop and knew right away it was nbome. so now im just kinda holding onto them to use whenever im dry on actual acid.

Man that is so unbelievably shady!!!!!!! I'm sorry that happened to you :frown:
It's really like hard core counterfeiting to put "enough" LSD in the vial to make it test as LSD but that it is mostly nbome. I wonder how much is enough. I mean that is pretty damn devious. (and smart in an underhanded way)

I was happy when people saw that nbome would reagent test as yellowish and LSD as purple, but...wow, I'm just mind-blown. I wonder if it even is LSD fooling the test kits, or if it is something else altogether that makes it a false positive for L...

InvisibleCidneyIndole
www.shroomery.OG
Male User Gallery

Loc: Love's Secret Domain
    #17304869 - 11/29/12 08:26 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sailing said:
Quote:

bonafib said:

Did you beat the everloving shit out of them?

If someone did this to me, that is just about the only circumstance I can think of where I would narc on someone. Greedy fuckheads doing that stuff are not only putting innocent lives in danger, but also making LSD's already questionable reputation even worse.

--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #17305302 - 11/29/12 09:47 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Narcing, for any reason, is wrong and will lead to bad karma and horrible trips.

You don't need to tell the violent thugs with guns who hurt people for non-violent "crimes" that people are committing non-violent crimes, even if they are defrauding people. 

It's wrong, period and *always*.  Don't stoop to that level.

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: Pa. boys, 7 and 10, took LSD they found on street [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #17305400 - 11/29/12 10:08 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CidneyIndole said:
Quote:

sailing said:
Quote:

bonafib said:

Did you beat the everloving shit out of them?

If someone did this to me, that is just about the only circumstance I can think of where I would narc on someone.

I'd beat the shit out of someone, but narcing is 1000x worse than selling 25i as LSD.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Reagent Testing Kit

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service