Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblefour20snakeman
Background Noise
Male

Loc: /\ /\ Right there /\ /\
10 grams fresh = Level 1? BAH!!!!!!!!
    #1729555 - 07/19/03 05:54 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

10 gram = level 1? BAH lol. i took 10 grams (wet fresh picked) at about 6 pm yesterday and by 7 i was trippin balls. i thought that small amount could just refamiliarize myself with tripping (i haven't in over 5 years) boy was i wrong!

i was figuring level one would be great as a born again trip virgin. i dont believe i could put my experience into a level. there were times from every level although i did not have full blown ego loss (never have i dont guess). I can only state it like this.... i dont think i will take more than one gram dried for a while.

I had some intense moments. for example, we smoked a bowl of some good nugz in my chong bong on my way up. after we finished it my g/f drove me to get a bag of weed from the government houshing apartments. the guy's house is not trashy looking but when we were in there it was giving off some REAL bad vibes, just because we were in the ghetto. while i was sitting there getting my bag i started seeing the apartment as a crack house and everything just seemed DIRTY and run down. we weren't in there for more than 15 minutes max, but for me it felt like forever.

on the way back i was trying to pick the clouds off the windsheild of the car and eat them, thinking they were cotton candy. I had my g/f stop at the store just so i could get some cotton candy because she told me that the clouds were clouds, i figured if i thought they were cotton candy that meant i wanted some cotton candy.

while she was in the store pink floyd came on the radio (comfortably numb i think) and as soon as it did everything got kind of yellowish looking. i think it has something to do with the sun setting when it was about to storm, as i have seen this without tripping. Lightning was flashing in the clouds to the music and i was balls to the wall, beside myself with the coolness of all that was happening.

i was also thinking at the same time about how it seemed that i had been sitting in that one spot for an eternity, when out of no where i see a laser dot on my chest. i flipped out thinking i was about to be shot for some odd reason. i climbed down in the floor board and everything. at that time my g/f comes to the car. this got me tripping bad, i thought i had gotten shot and my g/f was just finding out.

i then saw that she had a laser in her hand that she had bought and i made the connection that she was just trying to trip me out and had no clue i would think what i did.

*EDIT* just wanted to add that all and all i had a good trip after we got back to where we were supposed to be and watched Knock Offs.(damn trippy movie, something about knock off clothing but i couldn't follow the story for watching the visuals in the movie, i am going to have to watch this one day while not tripping to see if all that crazyness was me trippin or special fx)

I'm sorry that this got kinda long i was just wanting to point out that just cause your thinking level 1,2,3 whatever it doesn't mean thats what you will get. take a small dose and work your way up from there and you will have a whole new respect for what you can/do unlock.

thanks for listening,
snakeman
P.S. this was written about 12 hours after injesting the mushrooms, therefore it is fresher in my mind.

Edited by four20snakeman (07/19/03 05:58 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsilo707
Entheonaut

Loc: Bay Area, California
Re: 10 grams fresh = Level 1? BAH!!!!!!!! [Re: four20snakeman]
    #1729804 - 07/19/03 10:36 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Very nice. 10g is a lot, even fresh.. looks like you had a good time from it though.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: 10 grams fresh = Level 1? BAH!!!!!!!! [Re: four20snakeman]
    #1729807 - 07/19/03 10:37 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It all boils down to the potency of the strain.  I've had Hawaiians at 1.5 grams that were stronger than Mazatapecs at 4 grams.  This is why we tell peeps time and time again to start with small doses...each and every time they have a new psychedelic in front of them.  :smile:

Glad you enjoyed the dose!

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineRemut
Green Thumb
Re: 10 grams fresh = Level 1? BAH!!!!!!!! [Re: Boppity604]
    #1730079 - 07/19/03 02:51 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

maby the 10 grams fresh is 1-2 grams dry but i know fresh is best. What im thinking is the active stuff in it was not fully there they have to be picked at the right time. Odd anyway

--------------------
DO what I Would

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Re: 10 grams fresh = Level 1? BAH!!!!!!!! [Re: Remut]
    #1730293 - 07/19/03 04:39 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Shrooms wet weigh 75-90% when dried. You munched between 1-2.5g's dried. It was probably around 2g+ since you tripped so hard.

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports