Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Salvia's fucking creepy!!
    #1729196 - 07/18/03 11:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

so, a bowl and a half of 5x. I set the pipe down, and proceeded to totally forget where I am (it being midnight, and in my room). My room looked weird, absolutely not mine. My friends were barely people I recognized. It took all my will to put on Fear and Loathing, and by the time I got it, I was done tripping.... Such a creepy substance. I went in 20 seconds from "is it working?!" to rifling through my belongings, (mostly clothes) and not recognizing ANY of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefactory81
enthusiast

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ibiza, Spain
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1729759 - 07/19/03 07:11 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

HAHAHA, sounds funny dude. is it comparable to mushrooms at all? When im trippin on mushrooms alot of things seem weird and like there not mine. I feel like i want to be back in my childhood with my parents before they were divorced and we had a nice big family house.

Offlinetrev
comming out of retirement
 User Gallery

Loc: Aussie
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: factory81]
    #1729783 - 07/19/03 07:59 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Heh heh,
I just did salvia for the first time a few hours ago I had many visions and are still confused, first I was on a lake in north america
then in a jungle and salvia was telling me to smoke more and I charred the lot and felt like I was going insane .
I love it

--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: trev]
    #1730324 - 07/19/03 02:49 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yea, since theres such a high THC level in salvia, it hits you right away, and really hard. When on shrooms things don't look weird to me though. I do notice with people though that I seem to know them some how, like every person I'd walk by in the mall I'd know them. Happens to me alot, if I'm just tripping on bud, or shrooms.
Oh well, I'm yet to get my hands on some salvia, but when I do, I'm gonna push my limits to the max =)

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: r00tg04t]
    #1730329 - 07/19/03 02:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I :heartpump: salvia extract :eyemouth:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: r00tg04t]
    #1730347 - 07/19/03 02:55 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

r00tg04t said:
Yea, since theres such a high THC level in salvia, it hits you right away, and really hard.

pahaha
sorry man, theres no THC in salvia.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #1730420 - 07/19/03 03:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't understand why people try and do things on salvia.  Months ago when I was experimenting with salvia I'd just smoke it and lay there watching the world dissolve.  And there's no THC in salvia  :smirk: 

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: Cherk]
    #1730797 - 07/19/03 07:08 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

salvia doesn't like me  :frown:  thats ok, i don't like salvia either :razz: :cool:

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1733788 - 07/21/03 12:12 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"HAHAHA, sounds funny dude."

dude it IS funny to me a lot of the time - its "absurd" and "rediculous" and "hysterical" :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1733844 - 07/21/03 12:35 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yes salvia is definately creepy

i felt like i was on a battlefield in old europe with like joan of arc and shit...i didnt see it...i just "felt" it....then like as i took another hit everything just went blank...the room came zooming in at me...i forgot who i was..what i was doing...what was anything in world....it all just swirled and shit...then like a minute later i regained knowledge and everything just felt trippy and i felt agitated really easily

OfflineShinobi
Toga Ryu Ninja
Loc: High in your Trees...
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1734199 - 07/21/03 05:10 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Agree. Salvia is a real creepshow. All you can do is lie down and watch.

I remember after a few rips from my pipe I didn't even know it was working till I couldn't think about anything but a certain wall in the room like i had become part of it, I was scared and trying to grasp a hold of it in my mind as I began to sleep from this reality...i felt like it had many personalities, none of which I liked. I felt as if it was trying to hurt me or my family. I just closed my eyes and tried to think of something else when I felt like I had become a bolt of lightning, traveling from place to place very quickly then booom I was back. It felt like hours but really was 10 min.

--------------------
"When the enemy holds his blade over my heart, I will persevere."

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #1734993 - 07/21/03 01:16 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

is it comparable to mushrooms at all?

Not at all. Salvia is harsh and demanding. She grabs you, kicks you around, then suddenly lets you go; she's unforgiving and intense beyond words. Salvia isn't fun, though it's definitely intriguing and worth trying; for those with a strong enough psyche, it's worth repeating if infrequently.

Mushrooms, by comparison, are gentle, happy, and friendly for most people.

Check out:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1727725&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

-Diploid

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineDMJ
creepyatmosphere

Loc: Dungeon
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: Diploid]
    #2010879 - 10/15/03 06:35 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Personally, I love where Salvia takes me. Thinking of puffin down 3 G's when trippin! I better lock my door

--------------------
I come alive in the darkness.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: DMJ]
    #2010920 - 10/15/03 07:22 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Lockin' the door is advisable. Then put the key somewhere your not gonna' be able to find it till your straight.
Not that i've went to far, distance from chair wise, on Salvia but i can imagine if it was used as a quid you could find yourself walkin' the tram lines hummin' away to yourself.

I just recalled my first ever smoke of Salvia, ohh, 5 years ago now. Myself and a friend in Holland with six grams of leaf.
My mate got no more than a mild high before he went clubbin' but it twisted me.
I spent the rest of the night droppin' small pieces of paper out my window and watchin' them fall.
The most enjoyable part was mentaly re-decoratein' my bedroom with designs cut out of boxes while i lay on the floor with my eyes closed, dose'nt sound like fun but i was hangin' out of it.

I liked whoever it was above talkin' about their 1st World War trip.
Did you get to hear voices as well while there?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2011464 - 10/15/03 02:04 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I just think its crazy how I can somewhat describe a 5g mushroom trip but can't come close to putting a salvia experience into words...strange plant.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #2012349 - 10/15/03 06:19 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I totally agree.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: Diploid]
    #2012350 - 10/15/03 06:20 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i remember when i took salvia the few times. after i "tripped" everything felt harsh (started to read your report). Like when i touched a cold can it hurt like a BITCH. my clothes felt like iron curtains cutting my skin. I remember getting upset... and started to yell out... i dont know why i was upset and that dawned on me. Everyone was just looking around just as confused as i was... i was upset. I stood up and i fell into a wall. Those waves had pushed me over... and i felt my head spin... and hynogic images floated in my mind. I realized how out of place it felt to impose ideas on to other people. Or at least talking to them about certain things... that it didnt really matter, that really mattered was that the people were there, and they were going through the same thing i was. It wasnt a good feeling, not a feeling of comfort... more of a cold hard look and shock to things. Clothes hurt, cold things hurt... anythign i touched hurt my body. It was very strange. Friends girlfriend started crying, other friends seemed to blank out and leave for no aparent reason. Salvia is a very strange plant.

--------------------
What?

InvisibleWizzang
Deviant

#2012796 - 10/15/03 08:43 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

salvia really is a strange plant... even so I still think it's an important experience for a person of strong enough mind to go through. The images and feelings are jarring and shocking to the mind and soul but at the same time those of great will can pull meaning from it that's worth more than even imagined. It's not for fun, there is nothing fun about it really. It's a spiritual exploration of yourself and the world as you know it.

--------------------
I was once a man I used to know
He changed into a man I have been
And became the man I am today

OfflineStiffy
Stranger
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: Wizzang]
    #2016016 - 10/16/03 07:19 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Salvia Divinorum is not a drug to take to get "fucked up." I advise it only for self-expansion in whatever way you choose (hopefully a good choice). Salvia leaves usually aren't very potent for their Salvinorin A and B content is quite low. Extracts on the other and is what you want. 5x extract is strong, but potency begins to multiply as it increases. 10x, 15x, 20x, each one was INCREDIBLY more intense and significant. I ordered 5 grams of 10x 3 days ago, it will be here soon!

Oh by the way, always make sure to smoke Salvia Divinorum with a torch lighter. The Salvinorin A and B is what you want, but A's content's burning point is much higher then a regular lighter can produce. A torch is recommended, as keeping the flame on it the entire time while inhaling. Also make sure to hold the smoke in as long as possible. If done correctly, your salvia will be conserved more and your effects will be much greater in less amount of hits (usually 1 hit is only needed to be shot into hyperspace. :smile:)

Happy Tripping!

OfflineStiffy
Stranger
Re: Salvia's fucking creepy!! [Re: Strumpling]
    #2016028 - 10/16/03 07:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

"HAHAHA, sounds funny dude."

dude it IS funny to me a lot of the time - its "absurd" and "rediculous" and "hysterical"

Yes, a lot of people do not know what to do when their mind is completely shot away from Salvia. A common side effect is a face of complete confusion and chaos, accompanied with a hot red face and lots of goofy sounding laughter, for the user can't talk well at all and is having trouble moving the mouth.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract