Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
Who Are You?
    #1726685 - 07/18/03 12:00 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Id hate to generalize people, so i going to ask specifically. Who are You? Im asking in reference to how you react to certain situations that require quick response. Sort of like, Fight or Flight. The best example i can give is when your approached by an extreme peak in a psychedelic trip.

My first mushroom experience my friend asked myself and another who we are. he said something along the lines of "...you see, there are different kinds of people, and they react differently to mushrooms. Which do you think you guys are? I myself am one to just stare in bewilderment. Awe-struken. I think A. over here is one to get lost in the madness. He's the guy that runs off into the woods, into the insanity. You may never see him again. And you, K... your the type that curls up into a ball. Arent you?"

its true. when approaced with such Awesome Power as the human mind under pyschedelics, im the type of guy that resists. im the one that curls up into a ball. i'll be one of the many that are prophesized to go insane when the shift into the 4th density arrives. So my question being, Who are YOU?

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKenny Bus
The enlightend

Loc: ontario
Re: Who Are You? [Re: thePatient]
    #1726698 - 07/18/03 12:10 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i think most people curl into a ball, actually i dont know anybody who hasnt, at one point in a trip, just abandoned the group to go lock themselves in some sort of solitary

--------------------
KB

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Who Are You? [Re: Kenny Bus]
    #1726719 - 07/18/03 12:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

That is a hard question to answer. It depends on a lot of variables, such as set, setting, current emotional state e.t.c. You seem so sure of this 4th density, how do you know what will happen?

OfflineDrubuShrume
EAT ME - I'm afungi

Loc: Right where I need to be
Re: Who Are You? [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1726725 - 07/18/03 12:24 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

IT depends on my mindset. If I'm out in the woods, then I'll run with insanity.

If I'm home, then I curl into a ball and think

--------------------
AH HA....

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1726886 - 07/18/03 01:53 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I myself am one to just stare in bewilderment.

"I used to be a watcher.  :oogle: When something happened I would watch it and think about it.  After watching alot of movies I realized that I have been expecting life to be like a movie, just sit and watch and it will all work out okay in the end.  Instead of watching the movie I decided to be an actor, and have a say in what happens.  The movie turns out to be alot more interesting this way."  :pill:  :pill2: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1726896 - 07/18/03 01:57 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

When I trip, I am a sociologist(which, by the way, is my major)--I observe people and point out to myself all the little ego games and the things that people do just because society expects them to.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Who Are You? [Re: silversoul7]
    #1726901 - 07/18/03 02:00 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Isnt that just another ego game in itself?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Who Are You? [Re: GazzBut]
    #1727124 - 07/18/03 07:21 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Perhaps. However, I don't just look at the ego games that other people play. I look at the ones that I engage in too, and try to change. It's not so much about feeling like I'm better than anyone as it is about self-improvement.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Who Are You? [Re: silversoul7]
    #1727677 - 07/18/03 01:01 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"When I trip, I am a sociologist(which, by the way, is my major)--I observe people and point out to myself all the little ego games and the things that people do just because society expects them to."

been there! I either do that or get really spiritual/philisophical and start trying to figure out the nebulous mysteries of the universe and my pandimensional perception of it.

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: Who Are You? [Re: DoctorJ]
    #1728373 - 07/18/03 05:30 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I think that if you stick with the shroomies you'll eventually go through all of those types. I'm known as the guy who goes elsewhere whilst tripping, I guess the "running in the woods" type. that was mostly when I was younger, (and in the middle of a long long long ass fast) now people who don't know what tripping is can't even tell I'm on anything even when I take good doses.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#1728511 - 07/18/03 06:15 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It all depends on set and setting. However, generally.. I am a talker. When on mushrooms I let down barriers within myself and open my heart to the fullest possibly capacity, filling it with love of whoever or whatever is around me.

Im not much of a physical exertionist when on my trips. When in nature, I tend to spend more time sitting down and taking in my surroundings.. viewing the threads of our interwoven reality... not channeling the feral in me and running about the forest. Maybe that is because I live every day of my life surrounded by the majestic beauty of the Sierras.

Most of my trips are the equivalent of a spa treatment for my heart and mind. They let me replenish my thirst for honest human connection and work out the kinks in my psyche.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order