Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEuphoricBlue
Trance DepthExplorer

Loc: Fresno, California
~Magick of the Goddess~
    #1718232 - 07/15/03 01:14 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I haven't really done any research or any reading on Magick or anything of the sort but this trip led in that direction......

I waited till the full moon to consume the quarter I had. A friend of mine and I work in a national forest which alone helps to open spiritual locks in the brain. Anyway we went out and consumed our portions and timed to to peak just as it became completely dark and the full moon would rise. I took someone who has a great sence of humor which I have never had in my trips, always being serious connections. We took a book with us and as we started to peak we colored and wrote quotes and eventually filled the notebook with mushmatic ephifanys. As the moon rose from beneeth the treeline, I felt the Goddess' presence. All of the sudden I saw a circle, in which we hade placed ourselves accidently by wandering. This circle filled up with a very positive, futuristic feel to it. With a marker in each hand, I began twirling them in a motion that felt so natural. Everything I picked up, I had to spin in spirals and circles. If any of you have any suggestions on what this was or any books to explain what cultural connection I had, I would appreciate it. I belive there is a change on the way very soon and not just me, but others have experienced a more ease of spirituallity lately that, I belive is a sign of the times.Anyone else have a trip like this??? !!!!!!!~~Starseed Transmissions~~!!!!!!!!!

Blue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDiscordja
Pope

Loc: Atlantic Canada
Re: ~Magick of the Goddess~ [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #1718726 - 07/15/03 03:40 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

To quote Tom Robbins ('Even Cowgirls Get the Blues')

You should know that there are no squares in Nature, not in macrocosm nor in microcosm. Nature creates in circles and moves in circles. Atoms and galaxies are circular, and most organic things in between. The Earth is round. The wind whirls. The womb is no shoebox. Where are the corners of the egg and the sky?...The sqaure is the product of logic and rationality. It was invented by civilized man. It's the work of masculine consciousness...The whole object of logic is to square the circle. Civilization is the circle squared.

The passage that comes from is muuuuuch longer, but you get the gist. Just go and read the damn book.

--------------------
Remember, it's only true if it makes you laugh...

Edited by Discordja (07/15/03 03:42 PM)

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: ~Magick of the Goddess~ [Re: Discordja]
    #1718896 - 07/15/03 04:40 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

cool

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: ~Magick of the Goddess~ [Re: Discordja]
    #1719067 - 07/15/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

That's a nice quote.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: ~Magick of the Goddess~ [Re: CleverName]
    #1719099 - 07/15/03 05:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, civilization is a circle squared, but it's all within a larger circle (of course). it's just that square people forget that it all goes round and round. they think that the end of one side is the end cause of the perspective----but it goes on and on. were else would it go?

circles are actually poloygons with infinite sides.

read Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions, it's a really old book so you can get a dover paperback copy for a $1.50 on amazon. it's a really interesting if you like euclid's or descartes' philosophies about numbers/shapes (thought I think that it was a negative reductionist impact on mainstream of philosophy).

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

OfflineMalachi
stereotype

Loc: Around Minneapolis.
Re: ~Magick of the Goddess~ [Re: Malachi]
    #1719103 - 07/15/03 05:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

oh play GO to if you like circles.

--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

OfflineEuphoricBlue
Trance DepthExplorer

Re: ~Magick of the Goddess~ [Re: Malachi]
    #1719914 - 07/15/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

thx for the book reference malachi. It wasn't so much the circle thing as much as the overwhelming presence of the female goddess. If any of you get the chance PLEASE read Starseed Transmissions by Ken Carey. He channels the spirit and the spirit tells you of whats to come. Picture the whole world shroomin. Picture the whole world in the spiritual realm, unable to "hang". "Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits" It is soon on the way and the spirits that be cant wait. If any of you have some extra shrooms, ask the mushrooms of whats to come and they and Mr. Carey will prepare you for the transition. Anyone have any good recomendations for books on the Goddess or Magick?? Thx for the opinions.

Chad :shake:

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: ~Magick of the Goddess~ [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #1726194 - 07/17/03 08:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

EuphoricBlue said:
thx for the book reference malachi. It wasn't so much the circle thing as much as the overwhelming presence of the female goddess. If any of you get the chance PLEASE read Starseed Transmissions by Ken Carey. He channels the spirit and the spirit tells you of whats to come. Picture the whole world shroomin. Picture the whole world in the spiritual realm, unable to "hang". "Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits" It is soon on the way and the spirits that be cant wait. If any of you have some extra shrooms, ask the mushrooms of whats to come and they and Mr. Carey will prepare you for the transition. Anyone have any good recomendations for books on the Goddess or Magick?? Thx for the opinions.

Chad :shake: 

Go here for links to everything you could want to know. www.witchvox.com 

As far as the Goddess goes, she showed herself to me in the clouds big time the last time I tripped. Her hair went across the sky and she was smiling at me. You can see her in everything around you in nature.

Edited by shakta (07/17/03 08:50 PM)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: ~Magick of the Goddess~ [Re: shakta]
    #1726430 - 07/17/03 10:21 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hence the term "square", if you catch my lingo, that is, cat.

Peace, man.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineEuphoricBlue
Trance DepthExplorer

Goddess [Re: shakta]
    #1726881 - 07/18/03 01:45 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Thx for the link. I've found alot of great material on this page so far!! That night I saw that same hair in the moonlit clouds. Once inside, when I'd stare at the wall I would get numerous flashes of a female face, patterned on all the walls surrounding. She told me to trust in her presence and all will be well. It's amazing what those little mediums can do!!!!

Chad

Offlineshakta
Infidel
Re: Goddess [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #1728332 - 07/18/03 05:19 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Don't forget about the Lord to. A lot of Wiccan, Pagan, whatever groups focus only on the Goddess. A lot of them do this to get away from the totally masculine religious experience of their past. A lot of them are just man-hating fem-nazis as well. :smile:

To me this is a big mistake. You can not have one without the other, just as in the physical realm. Seek balance in every magickal thing you do and you will be rewarded nicely. This is only my opinion of course. Everyone's path is different.

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

Re: Goddess [Re: EuphoricBlue]
    #1728531 - 07/18/03 06:26 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It sounds like you were being taught how to cast a circle and the movements you are describing could be interpretations of calling down the moon, depending upon which theory of wicca/pagan beliefs you are attuned with.

Good luck in your pursuit.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder