Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBigshotcl
Male

Kundalini Ascension * 1
    #17272196 - 11/24/12 04:15 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

This is pretty much the coolest shit Ive ever learned about in my whole life, and the coolest part about kundalini is psychedelics are a huge part of it. I was reading different articles online that were saying dont try to align your chakras and awaken your kundalini energy without a guru. That ehow article said if you try to do it on your own you could cause permanent mental damage, Im grateful to have my own opinion and to be able to say that I feel like this isnt true.You can and definitely should try to awaken your kundalini on your own because it is a personal journey for everyone. Another thing I was reading that I disagree with is that someone was saying if you try to align your chakras and activate the kundalini using psychedelics that it wouldnt be the real thing, that even though you think you are connecting to that sacred energy that exists within all of us that if you are doing it with psychedelics then it isnt real. I completely disagree with that because psychdedelics are showing you how to connect to that energy. I always just base my beliefs on personal experience and for me, before I had ever read anything about the kundalini i feel as though i learned about it from psychedelic trips! What do you guys think about kundalini energy and spiritual ascension?

Edited by Bigshotcl (11/24/12 07:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: Bigshotcl]
    #17272213 - 11/24/12 04:21 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 01:00 AM)

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Kundalini Ascension [Re: Bigshotcl]
    #17272246 - 11/24/12 04:38 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

It's an interesting subject. I have so many questions.

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

OfflineSammysong
Dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: Idios kosmos
Re: Kundalini Ascension [Re: zZZz]
    #17272292 - 11/24/12 05:06 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Yup, it's an interesting subject - you can say psychedelics are some kind of key to open up a door or two, or some form of cheating, let's say.
What are the positive lasting effects of Kundalini awakening, actually? Does anything come of it? Feel more energetic in one way or another?

--------------------

OfflineCybernetic
Technological Hallucination
 User Gallery

Loc: 630 Flag
Re: Kundalini Ascension [Re: Sammysong]
    #17272299 - 11/24/12 05:12 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

All gurus do is try to show you that you don't need them anyway. They are the ones that get it and you noticed that they get it and you want to get it so you came to them in hopes they can teach you how to get it but only you can get what there is to get, which you already know, so they will test you, which is nice for fucking with you, until you get what you already had until you get to a point where neither of you know where you are going but you both know where you've been and where you are at.

--------------------
A million tomorrows and a million yesterdays but mine is today

OfflineBigshotcl
Male

Re: Kundalini Ascension [Re: Sammysong]
    #17274409 - 11/24/12 05:50 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Sammysong said:
Yup, it's an interesting subject - you can say psychedelics are some kind of key to open up a door or two, or some form of cheating, let's say.
What are the positive lasting effects of Kundalini awakening, actually? Does anything come of it? Feel more energetic in one way or another?

I think the benefits are the ability to sort through all the :mushroom2:nonsense and illusions, and to move toward higher dimensional space of body and mind, to live in the higher dimensions and leave the lower dimensions behind.

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
    #17274435 - 11/24/12 05:56 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I think it's as much bullshit as any other spiritual belief I've heard thus far. :shrug: I mean of course, you're going to get something positive out of meditating and focusing and being calm but that doesn't mean there's an energy you can "work on" in your lower back.

Quote:

Bigshotcl said:
I think the benefits are the ability to sort through all the :mushroom2:nonsense and illusions, and to move toward higher dimensional space of body and mind, to live in the higher dimensions and leave the lower dimensions behind.

What do you mean moving towards/living in a higher dimension? In what way are you leaving a lower dimension behind?

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

Offlineganjfather
uncle randy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #17274450 - 11/24/12 05:59 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I remember reading the serpent of light a few years back.

I didn't get too far with it all though, I don't really understand what they are trying to do. From what I understood, the main deal with the kundalini was that it was moving inside of earth and spreading consciousness through the places it was going, and it ultimately ends in some south american country in 2012. I read that all a while ago so I might be incorrect.

It made sense to me because I tracked the time it was going over the US and I experienced a crazy amount of psychedelic things at that time.

--------------------

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #17274554 - 11/24/12 06:20 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I do chakra meditation sometimes.  Focus on each one up the spine and on my skull. 

It definitely unlocks dormant potential, and yes psychedelics are a legit way to do it...although it will be more uncontrollable that way

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineAwakened1
CHiLLiN

Loc: Shroomery
Re: Kundalini Ascension [Re: g00ru]
    #17274575 - 11/24/12 06:27 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I had a kundalini awakening on mushrooms also.

It feels like fairies are attacking your insides.

then it feels like you are being electrocuted in your brain, feels very funny and you will laugh uncontrollably.

Then You enter a different world.

--------------------

OfflineBigshotcl
Male

Re: Kundalini Ascension [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17275104 - 11/24/12 08:32 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
I think it's as much bullshit as any other spiritual belief I've heard thus far. :shrug: I mean of course, you're going to get something positive out of meditating and focusing and being calm but that doesn't mean there's an energy you can "work on" in your lower back.

Quote:

Bigshotcl said:

What do you mean moving towards/living in a higher dimension? In what way are you leaving a lower dimension behind?

I was talking about ascending into the fourth dimension. To me, that is where you are at when you have an awesome psychedelic trip, the fourth and fifth dimensions. The ability to align the energy in the body and mind and connect to the third eye gives us the ability to leave the lower 3rd dimension behind and transcend to the fourth and eventually the fifth. I'm still learning as I go along but it's really cool to just learn about this stuff. There is also this thing called ascension symptoms, google that, ascension symptoms. To me it's exactly like what Terence Mckenna talked about habit and novelty. Learning from the symptoms of ascension, all the problems, issues, nonsense, illusions, pain in the body, emotional baggage, so on and so forth, is the habit, the ascension symptoms, and it's necessary for us to move through that to reach novelty, to ascend to higher dimensional space, and to stay there. For years I've been looking at my problems the wrong way, trying to blame someone else for my own bullshit, but to have the ability to look at it all from a spiritual perspective, to see that I'm responsible for my own problems is a truely awesome thing. To recognize that whatever I am experiencing is all part of ascension, and to take responsibility for everything in my life and to move beyond fear, illusions, and nonsense...

Edited by Bigshotcl (11/24/12 08:33 PM)

OfflineThe_Ghost
ゴースト

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USG Ishimura Flag
Re: Kundalini Ascension [Re: Cybernetic]
    #17275123 - 11/24/12 08:37 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cybernetic said:
All gurus do is try to show you that you don't need them anyway. They are the ones that get it and you noticed that they get it and you want to get it so you came to them in hopes they can teach you how to get it but only you can get what there is to get, which you already know, so they will test you, which is nice for fucking with you, until you get what you already had until you get to a point where neither of you know where you are going but you both know where you've been and where you are at.

Pretty much.

--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Kundalini Ascension [Re: The_Ghost]
    #17275323 - 11/24/12 09:23 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I enjoy practicing Kundalini Yoga, it is some amazing stuff:tripping::thumbup:

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Kundalini Ascension [Re: danlennon3]
    #17275463 - 11/24/12 09:57 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

it feels like a lot of work though. i guess it really depends on what the person is looking for. if you are looking to relax your body then this kundalini meditation is pretty good imo. but if you are looking for spiritual insight then i really don't see it being of much use. kundalini mediation and many others require mind work. i am the type that likes to relax my mind, not over work it, so i am always skeptical of such meditations. they're affective in many ways, but like i said, there not much good for deeper, more permanent, insights. this of course is just what i picked up from my experiences.

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

OfflineThe_Aviator
High Flyer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gamehendge
    #17275541 - 11/24/12 10:11 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Kundalini ascension, chakra alignment, aura cleansing, psychedelic experience

All of these things pertain to some sort of change in consciousness. But only one is dependable and observable and real.
If I'm looking for an inner journey I'd much rather pay a hippie for some little pieces of paper than a guru for a chakra alignment session. But to each their own.

--------------------

Sartre on conciousness: "a being such that in its being, its being is in question in so far as this being implies a being other than itself."
Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek
Phish videos and discussion!

OfflineSmoky McPot
Fool
Male

#17275600 - 11/24/12 10:25 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

The Rainbow Bridge is a hard road dude, most people never make it to the other side.

I guess my point is don't feel bummed out if it feels like you're not making any progress, it's just part of the path.

--------------------
[quote]
Free.Your.Mind said:
jesus btw had part alien DNA
how do you think was able to preform miracles?
i look at the bible from a scientific stand point [/quote]            :africaface:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder