Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Deprenyl as an MAOI with shrooms?
    #1722919 - 07/16/03 08:06 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I was just wondering if anyone had tried Deprenyl with shrooms before.

It's a selective MAO-B inhibitor popular in anti-aging circles.

How do you think this would compare with rue as an MAOI? Based on what I've read, rue isn't in the same legue as perscription MAOIs but I'm not sure how accurate this is.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSurwinMaxawow
TONKA TOY
Male User Gallery

Re: Deprenyl as an MAOI with shrooms? [Re: Tantalus]
    #1723405 - 07/16/03 10:47 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I have wondered about the same thing myself. I also wonder how easy it would be to get a prescription for the stuff?

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: Deprenyl as an MAOI with shrooms? [Re: SurwinMaxawow]
    #1726769 - 07/18/03 12:56 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Why not just order it online so you don't have to worry about the prescription.

I've been happy with IAS.

http://www.smart-drugs.com/smartdrugs-page.htm

There are other sites around if you search.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals