Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetraumahound
Stranger
trouble with oxys
    #1721935 - 07/16/03 03:02 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

is there any scientific reason that narcotics, specifically oxy contin, taken IV prior to ingestion of psilicybin could affect(lessen) the intensity of the psilicybin trip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: trouble with oxys [Re: traumahound]
    #1724244 - 07/17/03 07:59 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

No offence, but screw OC. Bozo(not the clown) was on that shit for a few years and its hard to get off of it:sad: Harder than heroin from what I hear(never even seen heroin).

OH, you said IV, so's I guess you're gettin it from a doctor. Didn't see that.
Bozo said he used to take them both at the same time for a really really relaxed trip. Seemed to take the intensity away. So yea, takes the intensity away, but you'll still trip.

I really hope you're not shootin that shit up:mad2:
Good Luck! 

Offlinecrazycanadian
Stranger

Loc: infront of a monitor
Re: trouble with oxys [Re: MrMaddHatter]
    #1724305 - 07/17/03 08:57 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

that kid from the ozborns is addicted to oxy.

InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Re: trouble with oxys [Re: crazycanadian]
    #1724321 - 07/17/03 09:06 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Where I'm at, that stuff is everywhere. Everyone's on it. And I live in one of the smallest cities in this state. Everybody shootin it up too. Very sad. First they snort up a g. of meth in the morning, then later that night shoot some oxy to try and come down. Stupid stupid people. They'll learn when they dead, huh?

BTW, crazycanadian--I like your avatar.

Offlinetraumahound
Stranger
    #1724373 - 07/17/03 09:34 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

im not doing oxys... im getting complaints about the trips and i was wondering if it was because of the oxys. the only people complaining are the ones doing oxys... im posting this question so i can print it out and show these people

InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Re: trouble with oxys [Re: traumahound]
    #1724453 - 07/17/03 10:19 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Then I'd say yes the oxy would have an impact on the trip.
It certainly won't kill the trip, but yea in Bozo's experience it weakend it.
I wasn't trying to accuse you of use, I'm just anal about addictive
substances like that.
Take it easy:cool: 

Offlinecrazycanadian
Stranger

Loc: infront of a monitor
    #1724564 - 07/17/03 11:10 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

oxy is dumb

Invisiblematts
matts

[Re: crazycanadian]
    #1724571 - 07/17/03 11:16 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Re: trouble with oxys [Re: matts]
    #1724629 - 07/17/03 11:49 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It has intelligence! It can even talk. Says "eat me eat me eat me eat me" :devil:
j/k
you right

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #1729429 - 07/19/03 02:34 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Some people can get addicted to anything , and remember when it comes to opiates its all the same shit just a different dose, I like codeine and demerol and I like poppy tea and Opium , but am I addicted NO, have I EVER had withdrawl ? NO, I play it safe, I get headaches that would make people kill themselves so I can take whatever does the job , I would use only the finest of medical Cannabis if allowed but I cant.

Oxy I assume like the others (even Heroin) just turns back to morphine , and Mophine is NOT STUPID, some people dont have a will power, I would rather have a society were 1% of people were addicts and the rest were free to make their own choices rather than a society where if you USE or SELL of MAKE\GROW drugs you are locked up for life or worse, shot!

Morphine was a good discovery , nothing is inherently bad as albert hoffman said of LSD "its mans use of discoveries" that determines wether they are "bad or good"

--------------------

InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Re: trouble with oxys [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1729452 - 07/19/03 02:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Good point. :wink:

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #1729575 - 07/19/03 04:16 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I have taken pills some times when I needed them(pain , straight from hell pain) and some time for the hell of it(rec value!)

But I never let it get out of control, and the worst thing a person can do is use opiates 3 dyas in a row, the best thing is to not do them at all, or use them safely, and just like pot ,however I smoke pot daily!, not using for awhile make the effects stronger.

Heroin used by people looking for a high to kill "mental" pain is a sad road indeed I will admit , but I think even Heroin has its place in society, when a friend was making a collage (spelling?) out of old National Geographic mag pics I ripped a whole section out from october 1985

called simply "The Poppy"
it was fucking great not only did it talk about many cool things about opium and the way its grown around the world , there was a story at the end about an old lady that started these places where people come to die when there is no medical hope left , and the people receive opiates and play cards , visit with family etc games etc etc

and the lady was asked about the fact that sometimes the place were she works uses Heroin, and she said sometime when the need is there they use it as it has LESS SIDE EFFECTS than Morphine, and its stronger , she also thought it was stupid that people think so lowly of Heroin , IN THIS SETTING EVEN

and all around the world since places like heres HAVE srpug up

She said it was nice that the people were happy in their last days, and not just cause there high its cause they have time to make talk to family , finish affairs, SAY goodbye etc etc

in this setting Heroin and Morphine get my vote!, personally I never plan to do straight heroin or morphine ,unless in dire need like some of these folks I was talking about

"PERSONALLY" I think why the hell not give people pain killers when they are close to death? , these days its not hard to talior a dose to keep someone HIGH but awake,HELL we give our dogs a painless death!, there are "some" rules about how animals die, WHY not give people opiates if they need them

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds