Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKalbaska
SPEED

What other mushrooms
    #1723387 - 07/17/03 12:42 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

That you could eat could be grown using the PF tek??

--------------------
I'm not smiling because your joke was funny... I'm smiling because I know you'll be dead someday.

.........but it basically stems from the music, and im just hoping that people understand that moneys one thing................but soul is another.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

Loc: Dragon's Den
Re: What other mushrooms [Re: Kalbaska]
    #1723393 - 07/17/03 12:44 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

nope some mushrooms are wood loving and for them you would need to use saw dust or wood chips and not all mushrooms that are grian loving like the pf tek and you will need to case them

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

OfflineKalbaska
SPEED

Re: What other mushrooms [Re: Psilocybin_monkey]
    #1723450 - 07/17/03 12:59 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

So there are no strains that I could grow in the same incubator and terarium with same temperatures and humidity as cubenis?

Thanks for help

--------------------
I'm not smiling because your joke was funny... I'm smiling because I know you'll be dead someday.

.........but it basically stems from the music, and im just hoping that people understand that moneys one thing................but soul is another.

OfflinePsilocybin_monkey
Shroomer

Loc: Dragon's Den
    #1723504 - 07/17/03 01:16 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yeah you can grow myceluim in the same incubator but take into account some mushrooms like different temps so they may grow slower or faster then the other mushroom myceluim next to it in the inubator and the humidity is all about them same for pf cakes is 95-100% and casing is 85-95% humidity and growing/fruiting the mushrooms the temps make a big diff like for example you are growing a mex cub. and EQ the mexican mushroom can take more heat so if you have the heat set for hight to grow the mexican faster you may kill the other mushrooms EQ that is just an example though.

here's some spec for mushrooms so you get an idea (reall specs)

B+ fruit outdoors several times in a wide range of temps and substrates. Several times one winter, night time low of 45F, day high of 60F, the B+ just flourished. Spring/summer, low of 75F, high of 90F, the B+ once again fruited beautifully

Cambodia Cubensis it does really well on finch or birdseed, eats through grains, fruits on dung well, loves compost, and seems to love high temps. He had this mushroom colonize rapidly in 85f+ temps.. and fruited at 93F+ temps with no problem. It loves heat!!!! It also generates lots of heat, so he comensates for this when incubating and fruiting.

Gulf CoastIt fruits very easily in a range of temperature conditions from 60F to 90F. For best results he recommend keeping temps around 75F.

so you see not all mushrooms like the same temps i have a mexican cub that loves the heat it will 100% colonize a 1 pint jar in a week at 90f+ temps and for other mushrooms they would bearly coloinize at this temp and it would probaly kill some strians

--------------------
Welcome to my world!

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #1723939 - 07/17/03 05:09 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

>So there are no strains that I could grow in the same incubator and
>terarium with same temperatures and humidity as cubenis?

Panaeolus cyanescens.
http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23363

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation