Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Loc: Temple of Boom
To my love.
    #4477035 - 07/31/05 11:56 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It saddens me that it took a drug to see what I see now, but it got the job done, what ever "it" is. I wrote this to my love. I was going to leave this just for us, But something so beautiful I think would add some thing to someones life. My love for this women has been reborn or on a new level, it's amazing.

My dearest Michelle

One night in your soul has more life then my reality. I see you now, and the way you see me. I burn with pain knowing that all this time you have seen the monster I am and have given me nothing but unconditional love. You do not love me for my money, for my looks for my ideas or what I think, You love me for the monster I am, knowing that the goodness in you is enough  for both, And even though my evil test you every day, you hold strong . You think you are weak my dearest Michelle? I say You are the strongest person I know. It saddened me when You told me you are willing to do something illegal to help your fanatical situation , you?..my white, pure angel that has been tested by me, and so many other snakes in this life. My white pure flower that stays white no matter what conditions your in. my dearest Michelle, who has fallen in love with a snake. I will assure you Michelle, my dearest Michelle, that I truly know what it is to be loved by you, as I have been in your soul. My dearest Michelle let me be your snake, to take the evil as much as I can,so that I can take some load of you. I my dearest Michelle, will be your snake. I know you know how much this means to me. To be a snake and to be loved by one so innocent  and so pure such as yourself. I will be your snake baby, your man, your lover. I will go through this scary yet beautiful road we call life with you. My dearest Michelle, Thank you for rescuing me from myself, and never giving up. It is within your strength that I will keep moving. It is in you my Dearest Michelle that all good, and pure, and white, mix in to my reality to give me hope and strength to be a person, not a snake, and to be pure, like you. 

My white Flower. I will read this every day My dearest Michelle, for the rest of my life in hopes that it will help me never forget how much you mean to me. Because the snake with in me will always try to poison you. It is within a snakes nature to do so, but I will be strong and never forget that this snake has an angel and even if you my dearest Michelle, are no longer with me, weather it be a different life path you have chosen or?.(well my dearest I dare not say what else, as the thought would hurt to much),  you must know that I love you with all my heart has? I love you baby, And thank you for loving me.

--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Edited by thremix (11/16/12 11:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: To my love. [Re: thremix]
    #4478018 - 07/31/05 05:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

wow that is serious loving , good ! hope we all find love some day

OfflineAlobar
A Bucket of Lard

#4478191 - 07/31/05 06:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I find that truly frightening.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: To my love. [Re: Alobar]
    #4478389 - 07/31/05 07:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you take into consideration he just got done with a powerful mescaline trip, it makes sense.  :heart:

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Re: To my love. [Re: MOTH]
    #4479048 - 07/31/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

To all of you that have taken the time to read this. Thank you, And what every you get out of it. Weather it be the beauty in one giving your soul to another person, or the fact that that a person needed a VERY power full drug to realize this.

To any one who has taken this soul journey, I know you know What I mean in all of this. Elle, I would love to know very much when you go in to your soul and find what you are looking for. For I would love to be there for you even if it means staying up all night. It would be wonderful to connect with a person that you have never seen or even heard of and be with you in your soul.

--------------------

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
    #4487029 - 08/02/05 08:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

satan

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Re: To my love. [Re: Fluxburn]
    #17229219 - 11/16/12 11:37 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

LOL, I never did understand the last post. However 7 years later, and she is still with me, we now have a beautiful baby girl... 

:-)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order