Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: The new era of politics [Re: ]
    #2372637 - 02/23/04 03:28 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

In the complex world we live in decisions need to be made which will affect many. Are you suggesting every man becomes an island and we disintergrate society as we know it? Because thats the only way you will arrive at a situation where nobody makes decisions on the behalf of others.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Re: The new era of politics [Re: GazzBut]
    #2377135 - 02/25/04 08:07 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Hello. There have been many questins asked and repliead in the mean time.
So, I gonna concern to several last ones.

d33p. People make picture of the world thanks to the particles they get from it. Considering political reallity, your perception is completely based on the mass media. Cause little number of people you really know are not reprensetative ones and you find them be not appropriate ones to be the base of your political entity. On the other hand, you see many people around who you really do not know. They are ignorant, stupid, narrow minded etc. As the mass media says. But, look to yourself. You show the same characteristics as those ones. You are also igorant, stupid and narrow minded. To those people, off course. You think you are really right about the issues, as those people think they are right. But  neither of you is right. Cause you have some major points that justify your points, but in the same time, those people have the other major points that justify their points. But mass media does not try to understand the problem, but they keep offering you an alternative. And you choose what you think its more right. Giving up from many important facts that collide with your misinterpreted parts. So, all in all, oligarchy keeps you againts the people who are actually just like you. Even they belong to the other "group", they share the same beliefs as you do. They do honor peace, love, unity, respect. They do respect dignity, honesty, bravery, unselfishness. They respect the same things you do. But you find them stupid, as they find you be an idiot. And you both are right. And wrong in the same way.
Because we all are the people. We all tend to the same things. Maximum freedom and social harmony.

GazzBut. You managed pretty good when I was not here. Even better than I would. Respect. I like your open democracy phrase. Though we call it Internet democracy. But the name does not matter, even I maybe even prefer yours. Because it explains a lot.

So, what is the major strenght of the open politics? In the fact that d33p and those on the other side can realize they are not enemies of each other, that they do have a common interests and inthe fact they finnaly can get along to realize their common interests. Making possible to get the most possible people to solve the social problems. Some people define politics as peacefull solution of the social problems. Though, there is no more oligarchy who stands for war (in that way they keep us in pen) or other social disturbance that keeps us way from the social progress.

Getting to the fundaments of this idea, you can notice that free flow of information on the political level disables any sort of manipualtion against the public interests. On the all level of society. From the Bushs war on Iraq, to the car shop who sells broken cars. This political concept tends towards the Utopia. It is really hard to understand it from out point of view, but I will try to explain it to you. How does it look like, living in the paradise.

Living in the society where we are not affraid of each others, we can open ourselves. We can love. We do not have to be closed, affraid of loosing existential basis. We do not have to look to potential enemies in every single person. Off course, need for the power will still exist. The need for doing something crazy. And so on. But. In this healthy society, growing up, getting to know our limits we find the place in the society that has the full legitimacy from the whole society. So, you do not have to be affraid cause you maybe took something it does not belong to you. Off course, the vain ones will have to meet their vanity. The fact they are not perfect. And they gonna need to start love themselves, those unperfect beings. The World we are going to is the World finnaly free of hypocricy. Free of lie.

I may sound crazy to you. But really. Think about it, what does the social harmony offers to us. And no. It is not a boring place, but quiet contrary. Cause people will be able to do whatever they wish to. And boredom is not the interest of anybody of us. And it is not possible, because, panta rei. Everything flows and we will have to flow with the stream of life. Being harmonical part with full responsibility for this World.

Does anybody remember Sox Sja? The place we are going to is pretty simmilar to the Sox Sja :smile:

Good night.

OfflineMushy86
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The new era of politics [Re: Crobih]
    #17223399 - 11/15/12 09:21 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Am I the only one who thinks depopulation is a good idea?

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The new era of politics [Re: Mushy86] * 2
    #17223489 - 11/15/12 09:48 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

You're definitely the only one who thinks bumping an 8 year old thread is a good idea.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineMind Transcribing
Candy Baron
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lost in Tanaris
Re: The new era of politics [Re: Enlil]
    #17223662 - 11/15/12 10:41 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
You're definitely the only one who thinks bumping an 8 year old thread is a good idea.

:laugh2:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion