Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questions?
    #1721576 - 07/16/03 12:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

This is a story about my friend who did acid several years ago, and for some reason I felt the need to type it from what he's told me, and retell it to you guys. He tells the story MUCH better, because he lived several days of this trip, and I watched him at school throughout the whole process over the months. It starts off when he got two 'triple dipped' sugar cubes (now, given they were sugar cubes, they might have actually been triple dipped or not, I know its not possible with blotter, so dont point it out :P) Well, his trip was going great for awhile, but he went the whole day tripping, and managed to go to sleep. In his sleep he dreamed his parents were trying to kill him! It was a long assed dream, that involved a baracaded door, and part of it being busted back, and beating his armed family members away from the hole with boards and broken broom sticks... He was actually drinking days old water to survive and crap. Well, he woke up, and started hearing voices telling him to kill his parents. I saw him at school while he was hearing these voices, and he was a freaking mess. They were telling him shit like how to take rancid meat out and let it catch salmonella and serve that up in hamburger helper, and stuff. Places and ways to dispose of bodies, insurance stuff. He swears they knew things that he'd never heard of, but anyways. He had a series of these dreams over the following weeks, and maybe some day I'll even ask him to write some of it out.

This story is mostly about several months later. He came to school and he was having flashbacks. So, we were trying to entertain him, and moving our hands around, he kept comenting how he saw sparks fly off our fingers... prolly something with the florescent lighting. He thought my choke chain turned into a snake and bit him. So, I walk him to class, actually knowing where hes supposed to be, cause its only a hall away from his. Well, I walked him right to his class, and prayed for him to be ok. It was only flashbacks, right? Well, the story goes he sat down at his desk for a few minutes, but then he got bored, and he saw a bright ball of light, and followed it out of the room, down the hall, and into the men's restroom, where he sat in a stall for the entire period, and wrote the following, on a spiral (which I currently own)

As of this moment right now, I am on a peer to peer level with einstein. My alternate reality grants me knowledge that only people with the max IQ can begin to reach. You call me stupid, but I am a pioneer. I right now am smarter than the titans. You snap in my face and disregard all of my wise sayings & mess. But if you talked I could grant you the knowledge that only the experience of alternate reality can grant. My journey has downsides. The voices and the "snake-bites" but you can have the knowledge that only me and a few others are willing to take to experience. The experience is not for all, & I record these sayings for I cannot take them back with me the knowledge. (he sees lottery numbers, and the future, etc.) Others can learn from these writings, but I am cursed. My seretonin is running low. Too low for me to fully transfer myself back into your worlf. I am a bastard stuck into 2 worlds without fully being into one. I shed the skins of my pen and now the ink runs dry. coincidence? I dont really think so. You ask for your shamen to grant you the knowledge of the meaning of life. Well your shamen is unable to abandon his sheep. I will grant you the knowledge soon but you are unable to fathom. From this day, acid will not be known as a drug, but rather a plane/railroad ticket for your mind. It is the mother's milk. The drug to the untaninted. It is for every person who doesnt belong. or to the half-enlightened as justin, or the mostly enlightened as mark. Anyone who has faked a trip is doomed. Doomed to hell. A five dollar ticket to stand face to face with einstein. Be stronger than Kuh'leh. To understand the whole and be part of all. But caution to my words the dangers of your journey. a journey of understanding. It is true I have now changed for life. I am a better person, kinder, more caring & more considerate. It is not now for you to know the meaning, but a later day. It is not for the first(matt) or the second(himself) to break the cycle, but for the third(me. Harvey.) I know the third, but am forbidden to disclose. I cannot tell you the future, but I can see the future. I see lottery numbers, peoples futures. But to tell is forbidden. If I disclose, my mind will shut down. It is ok for me to tell whenever I'm not on my journey because it is not the truth. The truth is apparent only now. There is no spoon. The circle is only half-enlightened. It is not fully enlightened. It is my duty to enlighten, but things must stop. There are truths that I must inform you of. Snapping, hands in face, shouting of "elves!!", and all of the related is not a trip to enlightenment. It is mere distractions on the journey. It is like a crude alarm clock waking you from a sleep. It does not produce any desired affects. The official jewlrey of the circle is black shirts, & jeans. Mushroom jewlrey. Black gems and chains. You are the partially enlightened. You have only begun to see a spark of the world in which I reside & I know so well. The men have returned. The men in my mind that whisper in my mind's ear. They speak to my unconsious. They tell me what I must do I must be wary. I must keep a sharp ear to know what they say is wrong. My intelligence is divided by 3. All 3 that live inside me. I must now leave but I will still be here. I will be continuing my journey. MY legs on the pethway are strong & I will continue for days I predict..

creepy eh?

Edited by HarveyWalbanger (07/17/03 06:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questions? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1721622 - 07/16/03 01:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

umm so what happened with this guy?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questions? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1721675 - 07/16/03 01:28 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Erm, creepily, he's pretty clean now. He gave up everything for several years, except for this one time, he said "I'm gonna go buy a QP..." he smoked the entire thing that weekend has been clean since. I dont keep in contact with people, I'm a hermit :frown: 

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questions? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1721744 - 07/16/03 01:51 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

A very unique response, I wonder if there was something else in the hits, if they were even acid or something else maybe...maybe he was heading toward a breakdown regardless.

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questions? [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1721956 - 07/16/03 03:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

edit

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

Edited by RANKSRAGGY68 (08/31/03 01:27 AM)

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #1722997 - 07/16/03 08:39 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't know if that guy is enlightened or not...but I found the part where he says, "My intelligence is divided by 3" to be HIGHLY significant. That phrase is SOOOOO true for me and my own personal psychedelic experiences. That whole post was very interesting. I'll continue to look back over it because I see a lot of close similiarities with my experiences.

I don't doubt the deal about the "demons". One of my theories is that it is just the subconscious projecting your inner problems. In other words...your "inner demons". But just a theory though...doesn't mean I'm right.

I once had about 40+ "demons" appear during an huge AMT trip. It was insane. The whole trip was mystical, bizarre, and groundbreaking. I might need to post a trip report.

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questions? [Re: Darkcloud]
    #1723027 - 07/16/03 08:52 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, please do!  :smile: 

Invisibleyostf
Stranger
Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questions? [Re: MOTH]
    #1723571 - 07/16/03 11:42 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

it would be interesting to see the actual note your friend wrote out ... i wonder if certain people's handwriting is affected by certain drugs ... hm

InvisibleDarkcloud
‮tiwkcuFtsilihiN
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questions? [Re: MOTH]
    #1723784 - 07/17/03 01:04 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Yes, please do!  :smile: 

Ok, I'll probably post it later on today or tomorrow. It's going to LONNNGGG.  :grin: 

--------------------
:poison: :poison: :poison:

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questions? [Re: Darkcloud]
    #1724608 - 07/17/03 11:34 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"I once had about 40+ "demons" appear during an huge AMT trip. It was insane. The whole trip was mystical, bizarre, and groundbreaking. I might need to post a trip report."

Attack of the 40 demons, yow! Man, can you imagine how much more we'd know about human/entheogen interactions if these weren't illegal. Stuff like this is so well worth studying, and would be whole field of psychology to itself (above ground/psychedelics clinics and so forth). It would be great to know a means by which one could reliably prepare for a journey so as to reduce the likelihood of dredging up demons and nasties, or to at least understand better the reasons for such entities manifesting themselves, and so use their presence positively. There should would be alot of volunteers for psychedelic research.

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questions? [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1724683 - 07/17/03 12:11 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

"I R here to be a subject in figuring out what kind of drug induced delusions are common."

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

#1725783 - 07/17/03 06:44 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hell of a flashback! But then again he honestly believed that he cracked his back that morning and would be tripping all day cause all that acid was in his spine. :P I dunno. It shows the psych-somaticness of the drug.

OfflineDrBonG
JTO KREW

#1727164 - 07/18/03 07:54 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

lol, dunno about the flashback thing, but the cid wasn't in his spine, and you can't crack your back to trip, lmao.

--------------------
Cemetery lady, my cemetery girl
Cemetery baby, I want you in my world
Cemetery woman, we can still be down
You're more than just a corpse to a psychopathic clown

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questions? [Re: DrBonG]
    #1727272 - 07/18/03 09:26 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I know, I didnt know anything about the drug to correct him. And the flashbacks probably came from a bad dream he was having about his parents :frown:

Psycho-somatic is where the idea of something affects you. Like...  say someone mentions headlice and suddenly your head itches.  or someone says the words 'triple dipped' and you trip extra hard for days. I dunno.

Edited by HarveyWalbanger (07/18/03 09:30 AM)

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questi [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #3167740 - 09/22/04 10:57 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Bumped upon request.

Offlineswazey
Stranger

Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questi [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #3169976 - 09/23/04 12:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the post.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Acid Enlightenment -- This is your brain on drugs.Questi [Re: DrBonG]
    #3170628 - 09/23/04 03:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

no dude lol, flashbacks come from other things, your brain remembers how it feels in certain ways, dramatic (tramactic) events make an impression on it. A strong trip is certainly a dramic event. Just because the drug wears off dosen't mean you rbrain forgets how you felt.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom