Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlined00d557
Earth Transient
Male

Loc: Earth
Comparisons between Ibogaine and Ayahuasca? (for those who have partaken)
    #15346073 - 11/09/11 06:06 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Just wondering if any of you have tried both of these amazing substances.  I myself have only taken Ibogaine twice,  however I was wondering what the parallels between these two substances was.  I know the Ibogaine trip is VERY intense on a personal and transpersonal level.  I hear aya is very similar in this regard.  In that it shows you the error of your ways and allows you to see that which has caused you emotional/psychiatric harm.  My humble opinion would be that ayahuasca has much more profound visions (not to say ibogaine is not capable of this as well, just in a smaller capacity) than ibogaine.  They both shift your focus towards inner development and ones place in the cosmos.  Any input fellas?

--------------------
Spread the love and always remember to be at peace with yourself.
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlined00d557
Earth Transient
Male

Loc: Earth
Re: Comparisons between Ibogaine and Ayahuasca? (for those who have partaken) [Re: d00d557]
    #15346640 - 11/09/11 07:38 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

bump

--------------------
Spread the love and always remember to be at peace with yourself.
Namaste

Offlineorganization
Stranger
Re: Comparisons between Ibogaine and Ayahuasca? (for those who have partaken) [Re: d00d557]
    #17204042 - 11/11/12 10:00 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i know this is an old post..but the way you talk about "only taking ibogaine twice" leaves me skeptical.

have you ever done a flood dose of ibogaine?

i have experienced both ibogaine and ayahuasca.

ayahuasca is vaguely similar to ibogaine at most.  ayahuasca is kind of like 10,000 times easier to go through than ibogaine.  the most difficult part of ayahuasca is drinking it (if you are drinking mimosa), and im not saying that in the "dude shrooms taste like shit" type of way :wink:.  mimosa hostilis is one of the worst tasting things on this planet for sure.  i didn't even purge during my ayahuasca experience and for the most part i enjoyed it.

ibogaine is no joke.  it is not just a psychedelic, it is a poison.  i do not mean this in a negative way.  a flood dose of ibogaine is a life-changing experience and i would recommend it to someone who wants an "ass-kicking".

i will leave anyone who is interested in ibogaine with this:
i have experienced many natural plant medicines.  i understand that a lot of people believe ibogaine is mainly used to cure drug addictions yet  that isn't really true.  ibogaine has been on this planet for a very long time and people have been using it for millennia.  i am not surprised one bit that it works wonders with people who have addictions.  ibogaine goes deep, it cleans out your cells.  it wakes you up.

Offlineclemens
Lover
 User Gallery

Re: Comparisons between Ibogaine and Ayahuasca? (for those who have partaken) [Re: organization]
    #17206901 - 11/12/12 12:40 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Iboga shows a different side of hyperspace possibly but ayahuasca and iboga are so incredibly different in effects

Iboga is more internal exploration where ayahuasca is more like walking through the spirit world or hyperspace.

Iboga is very masculine in character where ayahuasca is strictly feminine for most. Some people say the spirit of ayahuasca and iboga are married, I can understand why people would say that.

The effects are so incredibly between the two drugs tho, I feel like ayahuasca is more mystical and magical where iboga is more like being in some kind of bizarre dream. This  isn't a good description at all.

The visionary part of my iboga flood took place like 100,000's years in the past and had the overwhelming feeling of being ancient, beyond archaic. Ayahuasca connects me to like a pool of archaic knowledge that people have been accessing for thousands of years

I feel like if the spirit of Iboga is married to Ayahuasca then psilocybin is the child of ayahuasca and salvia is the child of iboga.

I could only use iboga maybe 1-2 a year, ayahuasca/mushrooms i could do every other month

--------------------

Take it easy dude, but take it!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom