Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinejffdjt23231256
Feelsgoodman.jpg :3
Male

Re: Will we find definitive proof of alien life within your/our lifetime? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17205961 - 11/12/12 09:24 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

IF we don't nuke the shit out of each other then maybe, still a slim chance though.

Who knows aliens could have put us here and we're just a rat in a maze.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadHearts

Loc: MICHIGAN
Re: Will we find definitive proof of alien life within your/our lifetime? [Re: trekie]
    #17205975 - 11/12/12 09:28 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

trekie said:
Maybe within the next 50 years.

When we do find life its gonna be some microb first on mars or  on one of Jupiter's moons. and people will be disappointed or freak out :shrug:

I thought it was interesting that the Vatican of all groups came out a few years ago and
openly welcomed the idea and possibility of alien life. Im not trying to get too conspiracyyyy
here but with their own researchers and scientists and astronomers Im wondering if they know
something. But yeah anyway when we do find alien life it will most likely be as you say and
Im pretty sure that will be enough for many people. If life can exist at all outside of our
own planet then it must be all over the universe.

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: Will we find definitive proof of alien life within your/our lifetime? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17206095 - 11/12/12 09:54 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I think the vatican is just prepping so that they don't become more irrelevant if in the slim possibility that aliens do visit.

--------------------

InvisibleX-citer
Seeker on the Path

Loc: Canada Flag
    #17206117 - 11/12/12 09:59 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

the first sign that some sort of collective 'truth' event is imminent is when lots of people start coming out with stories about meeting their hybrid children in dreams.

that's what most people don't realize about open contact;  the first to come will be directly related to us.  this will soften the shock when we, the human race, learn that we are all family.

this is all going down in the next 10 years.  after that time hybrids will be openly living among us.  they are being prepared for that day as we speak.

--------------------
sing it if you understand...

OfflineKremrBigSikter
Spränger Språnger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Will we find definitive proof of alien life within your/our lifetime? [Re: X-citer]
    #17206143 - 11/12/12 10:04 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

X-citer said:
the first sign that some sort of collective 'truth' event is imminent is when lots of people start coming out with stories about meeting their hybrid children in dreams.

that's what most people don't realize about open contact;  the first to come will be directly related to us.  this will soften the shock when we, the human race, learn that we are all family.

this is all going down in the next 10 years.  after that time hybrids will be openly living among us.  they are being prepared for that day as we speak.

Yeah, the Hainish planted humans on earth as an experiment to see what explanations we could come up with to explain how similar humans are to the native terran humanoids, the apes.

--------------------
I have pneumonia :pm:

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: Will we find definitive proof of alien life within your/our lifetime? [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #17206176 - 11/12/12 10:14 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

KremrBigSikter said:
Quote:

X-citer said:

Yeah, the Hainish planted humans on earth as an experiment to see what explanations we could come up with to explain how similar humans are to the native terran humanoids, the apes.

Nice to see an Ursula K. le Guin fan!

--------------------

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Will we find definitive proof of alien life within your/our lifetime? [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #17206208 - 11/12/12 10:21 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
I think the vatican is just prepping so that they don't become more irrelevant if in the slim possibility that aliens do visit.

Most likely this. But they are a bunch of shady and greedy fucks that go back a long ass time.
Who knows what secrets they are holding onto behind their closed doors.

InvisibleX-citer
Seeker on the Path

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Will we find definitive proof of alien life within your/our lifetime? [Re: KremrBigSikter]
    #17206219 - 11/12/12 10:25 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

one of my favorite abductees is a guy named Jim Sparks.  after years of abductions he was finally allowed to ask a few questions to the greys that were working with him.  one of the first was "who are you?".  their response was "star people" which jim did not like because he did not consider them "people".  anyways, in one of these question times he was shown a three dimensional video of beings on a prehistoric earth that looked "not quite like a human and not quite like an ape".  he was told that this native earth ape/man was genetically altered by them (this specific race of greys) to produce the bodies we presently inhabit.

--------------------
sing it if you understand...

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

#17206220 - 11/12/12 10:25 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:

Most likely this. But they are a bunch of shady and greedy fucks that go back a long ass time.
Who knows what secrets they are holding onto behind their closed doors.

The Vatican likely has billions of dollars in artwork gold as well as sensitive documents that could bring down this monstrosity. In my opnion the catholic church is just the remnants of the Roman Empire that never truly fell.

--------------------

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gamehenge
    #17206595 - 11/12/12 11:44 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
Im going to say absolutely. Many of you know how I feel about alien life already but Im talking
about the unavoidable mainstream news type "Proof" that we are not the only life in our galaxy.

Mainstream news type "proof?" :lolsy:You mean scientific proof?

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

UBUNTU- I am because we are.

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Will we find definitive proof of alien life within your/our lifetime? [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17206626 - 11/12/12 11:49 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:
Im going to say absolutely. Many of you know how I feel about alien life already but Im talking
about the unavoidable mainstream news type "Proof" that we are not the only life in our galaxy.

Mainstream news type "proof?" :lolsy:You mean scientific proof?

Lol yes. Though I believe there to be scientific evidence that says that some crop circles are not humans in the night which the mainstream cares nothing about.

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

#17206637 - 11/12/12 11:51 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
Lol yes. Though I believe there to be scientific evidence that says that some crop circles are not humans in the night which the mainstream cares nothing about.

You can't believe there to be evidence, there either is or there isn't. Can you link me to the actual scientific evidence that said crop circles were not man made or is it just another "expert" saying, "it's not likely" or something to that effect? :hmm:

--------------------
Sapere aude

"We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

InvisibleDeadHearts

Re: Will we find definitive proof of alien life within your/our lifetime? [Re: JoieDeVivre]
    #17206652 - 11/12/12 11:54 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:

You can't believe there to be evidence, there either is or there isn't. Can you link me to the actual scientific evidence that said crop circles were not man made or is it just another "expert" saying, "it's not likely" or something to that effect? :hmm:

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:

Oh excuse me. There is evidence. Ill post it up later. I'm on my phone in a car dealership.

InvisibleJoieDeVivre
Hippie Babysitter
Female User Gallery

#17206668 - 11/12/12 11:57 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DeadHearts said:
Oh excuse me. There is evidence. Ill post it up later. I'm on my phone in a car dealership.

We'll see. :tongue2: I'm very skeptical because all of the "evidence" I've ever seen relating to this topic has been sketchy, vague and obtained in a less than scientific manner.

--------------------
Sapere aude

InvisibleDeadHearts

#17206676 - 11/12/12 11:58 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JoieDeVivre said:
Quote:

DeadHearts said:

We'll see. :tongue2: I'm very skeptical because all of the "evidence" I've ever seen relating to this topic has been sketchy, vague and obtained in a less than scientific manner.

K

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale