Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: imachavel]
    #17198545 - 11/11/12 12:00 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

Irishdrunk said:
Bush did all the fucked up shit that lead to the bad economy, no one could pull it out of the tank any faster.  I think Obama did a decent job of his first term, now it gets serious tho.

:trollmove:

Blue states have guns too but we hide them, come at us bro...2nd revolution ends the same way....rednecks are dumb as fuck.

--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: koods]
    #17198563 - 11/11/12 12:06 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
The image is hot linked, so you can right click and see its source, but here you go anyways.
http://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/ ; US department of education.

Freshman graduation rate... You really can't figure that one out?
FRESHMEN SHOULD GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL AFTER FOUR YEARS
THIS CHART TELLS YOU THE PERCENTAGE THAT DO!!!!

problem is... it;s a lie

stop trusting charts

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #17198566 - 11/11/12 12:07 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Irishdrunk said:
Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

Irishdrunk said:
Bush did all the fucked up shit that lead to the bad economy, no one could pull it out of the tank any faster.  I think Obama did a decent job of his first term, now it gets serious tho.

Blue states have guns too but we hide them, come at us bro...2nd revolution ends the same way....rednecks are dumb as fuck.

:lol: it's hilarious that since the Union army was created by liberals that you call confederates Republicans LMAO! Well I guess you think representing Obama as "did pretty well his first term" that I'm going to come up with some dumb red neck retort huh? :laugh2:

No I'll just call you what everyone else will, a moron un educated hippy who doesn't know what economy is because you don't know what money is because you've never had a job, and you are probably a government tit sucking lazy bum that wants me to pay for your health care and never utilised your education which is why you are illiterate and say dumb crap like "Obama did pretty well with his first term, the rest is George Bush's fault" :wink:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: imachavel]
    #17198589 - 11/11/12 12:14 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

Irishdrunk said:
Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

Irishdrunk said:

:lol: it's hilarious that since the Union army was created by liberals that you call confederates Republicans LMAO! Well I guess you think representing Obama as "did pretty well his first term" that I'm going to come up with some dumb red neck retort huh? :laugh2:

No I'll just call you what everyone else will, a moron un educated hippy who doesn't know what economy is because you don't know what money is because you've never had a job, and you are probably a government tit sucking lazy bum that wants me to pay for your health care and never utilised your education which is why you are illiterate and say dumb crap like "Obama did pretty well with his first term, the rest is George Bush's fault" :wink:

Pfft, pris just tells me what to post.  I don't even usually post in the pub, its a conspiracy by pris to turn you all into confederate republicans.

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #17198601 - 11/11/12 12:15 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Irishdrunk said:
Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

Irishdrunk said:
Quote:

imachavel said:

Pfft, pris just tells me what to post.  I don't even usually post in the pub, its a conspiracy by pris to turn you all into confederate republicans.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery
    #17198602 - 11/11/12 12:16 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#17198609 - 11/11/12 12:18 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

don't know how that was empty, this is what I said tho:

Pris is a cat and therefore can't be a confederate Republican because Republicans don't believe cats are people :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery
    #17198635 - 11/11/12 12:23 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Lets kill pris and troll shroomery with his account.

--------------------

OfflineblueIdevil
Stranger
Male

Loc: Portcouver, Oreton
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: imachavel] * 1
    #17198641 - 11/11/12 12:24 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I'm a big fan of confederate republicans, as well as unicorns, honest politicians and military intelligence... so don't bag on 'em or I'll start a flame war.

--------------------
In their daily life, all are braver than they know...
-Henry David Thoreau

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: blueIdevil]
    #17198646 - 11/11/12 12:26 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Romney won the confederate election.....thank god rednecks don't run america tho.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#17198826 - 11/11/12 01:12 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Irishdrunk said:
Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

Irishdrunk said:

you're not in a blue state, in fact the only state you're in is the state of stupor

you're a canadian

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17198830 - 11/11/12 01:13 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

We have a right wing prime minister, so stfu obama loving hippie

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#17198838 - 11/11/12 01:15 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Irishdrunk said:

WTF kind of gayness is a prime minister

is that like the top kiddie fiddler?

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17198847 - 11/11/12 01:16 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Can I come by Alabama and eat chicken fried frog legs with you prissyface?  We can go coon huntin and stuff.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#17198851 - 11/11/12 01:17 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Irishdrunk said:
Can I come by Alabama and eat chicken fried frog legs with you prissyface?  We can go coon huntin and stuff.

you better leave your liberal racist slurs in canada

InvisibleIrishdrunk
Democracy? We Deliver!!!
Male User Gallery
    #17198860 - 11/11/12 01:20 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I didn't mean coons, I meant racoons you silly face. :derfase:

--------------------

OfflineDfekt
Your mother wouldn't approve...
Male

Loc: UK
    #17198944 - 11/11/12 01:50 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~Oscar Wilde

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: I still can't believe that Obama got re-elected with the economy so crappy [Re: koods]
    #17199464 - 11/11/12 05:40 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

koods said:
No, fox is a whole different animal. They are actively misinforming their viewers in order to shape politcal outcomes. I know this sounds like a standard liberal talking point, but this election has proven it true. In four years, I have never seen Obama covered on Fox where they didn't take a swipe, downplay Obama positive stories, or create doubt about him or his policies.

I'm guessing you slept through the months leading up to the election.

Because?

Because the majority of the media was solidly in Obama's pocket.

Or are you OK with bias as long as it's bias favorable to the guy you wanted to win?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #17199551 - 11/11/12 06:03 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Irishdrunk said:

WTF kind of gayness is a prime minister

is that like the top kiddie fiddler?

Party it up in Pvt. Pubfag Nugsuck maboy.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #17201895 - 11/11/12 04:22 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

koods said:
The image is hot linked, so you can right click and see its source, but here you go anyways.
http://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/ ; US department of education.

Freshman graduation rate... You really can't figure that one out?
FRESHMEN SHOULD GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL AFTER FOUR YEARS
THIS CHART TELLS YOU THE PERCENTAGE THAT DO!!!!

problem is... it;s a lie

stop trusting charts

Reality has a liberal bias.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order