Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePositiveAura
Stranger

Being a babysitter tomorrow night...
    #17193293 - 11/09/12 10:28 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Hey guys!  So I'm going over to my friends house tomorrow after we started hanging out again after things happened.  (no it's not the nutbag one :P) lol anyway.  This will be my first time "babysitting" somebody when they are on mushrooms and I am not.  Like I said I am done with drugs but I need to experience on the subject here.  What do I do?  Just keep it chill?  He told me don't talk and get into his head, it makes him feel uncomfortable.  He just wants to laugh, giggle and see stuff.  He has done them before but not while I am around.

I don't know what to expect.  I don't know what to do for babysitting.  Anything special? or just roll with it and keep him entertained.  It kind of makes me feel uncomfortable for doing this, since I'm not comfortable with any drugs, but I'm not doing them :smile:  So it's cool.  I'm just being a good friend and being there with him to make him laugh and smile.

He SAID nothing happened crazyily the last 5 times he took them, but I was never there.  What do I do if he gets scared, or stuck on subject, or snaps or something like that.   

How should I do this you guys think?  Please respond back with any insight.  Thank you very much in advance!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa
I'm a teapot Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: I AM THUNDERBOT
Re: Being a babysitter tomorrow night... [Re: PositiveAura]
    #17193372 - 11/09/12 10:49 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Go outside, is it night?

If there are woods, go into them. Follow the sounds, the mushroomers should be able to lead you the way.

--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Edited by TNK (11/09/12 10:49 PM)

OfflinePositiveAura
Stranger

Re: Being a babysitter tomorrow night... [Re: TNK]
    #17193397 - 11/09/12 10:55 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TheNatureKid said:
Go outside, is it night?

If there are woods, go into them. Follow the sounds, the mushroomers should be able to lead you the way.

Sounds good :smile:  We are in chicago, good part though by Edison Park.  There are woods around there and he already has his mind set up on it.  I have had experiences with mushrooms also.  Wherever his mind wants to go.  Let it correct?  Is there anything I should watch for?  Be careful he doesnt wander into traffic?  Thanks! :laugh:

OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa
I'm a teapot Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: I AM THUNDERBOT
    #17193440 - 11/09/12 11:13 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Well yeah; Don't just let him go around town ranting and raving about the rainbows and talking trees,

May have some nasty repercussions

--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

OfflinePositiveAura
Stranger

Re: Being a babysitter tomorrow night... [Re: TNK]
    #17193447 - 11/09/12 11:15 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TheNatureKid said:
Well yeah; Don't just let him go around town ranting and raving about the rainbows and talking trees,

May have some nasty repercussions

He was thinking he just wanted to draw and stuff in his apartment.  Do you think it's best staying in his apartment?

OfflineTranceInTheForest
Alive or Just Breathing
 User Gallery

#17193667 - 11/10/12 12:25 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

You could be the best host ever! Have cool beverages on hand, a nice trip playlist for the tripper, maybe go on a walk in the woods, build a fire and let the tripper just observe, star gazing is neat. The list goes on, just make this a pleasant set and setting for the tripper and you should be golden.

--------------------

OfflineDragonseed
Stranger Then Fiction
Male

Re: Being a babysitter tomorrow night... [Re: TranceInTheForest]
    #17194083 - 11/10/12 04:04 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Think of youre self as the coolest tourguide ever....it depends on how much boomers he eats.....but one thing id pay attention to is details when youre friend is out of it...they will ask you later what happened.THIS is a Learning experience for you as well...Think of a sculptor you want to make a awesome vision not a pile of shit.Bring already frozen otter pops!!

--------------------
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool—shun him.  He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a Student—teach him. He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep—wake him. He who knows and knows that he knows is wise—follow him.”....    Individual societies begin in harmonious adaptation to the environment and, like individuals, quickly get trapped into nonadaptive, artificial, repetitive sequences. When the individual's behavior and consciousness get hooked to a routine sequence of external actions, he is a dead robot, and it is time for him to die and be reborn. Time to "drop out," "turn on," and "tune in." Timothy Leary

OfflinePositiveAura
Stranger

Re: Being a babysitter tomorrow night... [Re: Dragonseed]
    #17197330 - 11/10/12 07:42 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

well I couldn't go over and he decided not to do them lol.  Well, perhaps it is not time again.  :P

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale